Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Signature campaign increase ICO credibility? I see few good ICOs recently  (Read 1112 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 10:49:06 PM

Not necessarily, and it can be guaranteed. This is just a promotional way to expand information and multiply investors, especially those in this forum. The concept and team of the ICO project becomes more important behind the existing project. In addition, the factors of the manager in this case also make credibility more increased.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 11:53:21 PM

I guess it helps on promoting ICOs or IDOs. Because campaign manager won’t use signature campaign if it doesn’t help the project to increase or attract more investors. Though, social media platforms where the most common tools in promoting a project because it connects to people easily. Since social media were already part of people’s daily lives.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:00:54 AM

Not really to be honest.

There are a lot of sig campaign for absolute garbage ICOs that have ended up going bust.

There are a few good ones as well though, don't get me wrong. For instance Enjincoin or Antshares (NEO now). But that is the exception, not the rule. You are just as likely to find good projects looking through Coinmarketcap and picking some random coin.
abralzain17

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:51:31 AM

I think they have done more and more to their marketing strategy by way of promoting through signatures. I think about the credibility of a project it's the same as having nothing to do with the type of signature campaign. because the credibility of a project really depends on the team and the project developer itself, what determines credibility is the team, not the type of campaign

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 06:21:12 AM

Does Signature campaign increase ICO credibility? I see few good ICOs recently using Signature campaign to promote their private sale.

Being a newbie, I would like to know your thoughts through experience.

Signature campaign has nothing to do with the credibility of a project, this type of signature campaign can only do promotion of the project so many investors will look at the project and see if they want to join or not in investing here, they can generate awareness and that's all they can do do, what matters most is the team that will determine the credibility of their project.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 08:50:42 AM

Does Signature campaign increase ICO credibility? I see few good ICOs recently using Signature campaign to promote their private sale.

In my experience the presence of a signature campaign on the forum doesn't correlate with the quality of the project. A signature campaign should be viewed as an advertisement for a project and not otherwise it's worth understanding that some projects don't need such advertising at all and this is normal.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 09:00:02 AM

yep. wearing avatar on this site is good to attract investor, and the other class.

In my experience the presence of a signature campaign on the forum doesn't correlate with the quality of the project. A signature campaign should be viewed as an advertisement for a project and not otherwise it's worth understanding that some projects don't need such advertising at all and this is normal.
yeah.
more and more people use A avatar is good, but doesnt mean the project is good. they have different place, between attraction and good project. like two different team, for their popularity, the other for good project.
doesn't mean that if many people join this project it means this project is good

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:52:04 PM

@OP i think yes but not many projects will get big benefit for signature campaign.
because the member of this forum usually has many experience to see which project is good to invest and which is not.
sometimes if i am interested about some project in this forum, i sell some of my crypto to buy/invest in those project i choose

abralzain17

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 04:23:33 PM

Yes, the type of signature campaign with the quality of the project is certainly not correlated, but most projects that have good quality and success will provide a higher percentage of rewards for this type of signature campaign. In essence, investors are more interested because of the influence of the type of signature campaign. let's see, the average campaign that looks successful is that there is a signature campaign type.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: