Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?  (Read 1913 times)
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:04:36 PM

To etherium classic since it has 100m market cap and it can sky same as eth. Other markets caps are 8b + like ravencoin cap or other different coin has bigger market than ethereum classic. Do Etherium classic can be next etherium soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:16:14 PM

I'm studying 2 big coins namely BNB and Litecoin.
these two coins seem to have great potential, BNB has an exchange while litecoin is an old coin whose price is always high.
but for litecoin there has been no significant development until this year.
it seems interesting if these two coins can have a significant development and also a market that is always good and stable can be the next ethereum but in terms of price, not position
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:28:29 PM

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?
I don't think there is any coin that will become the next Etehreum. It's very hard to overcome the ethereum. Ethereum is just not only a coin, it is a supercomputer. Most of the altcoins are using Ethereum smart contracts to create their coin. It has great community support, huge liquidity, all of the exchange-listed ethereum at their exchange, Its has a great real-life use case.

However, If there is any alternative to ethereum, that will be TRON in my point of view. It has great community support, a very active team, a good market cap, huge liquidity at an exchange, a very low cost to make a transaction, and it's very fast. It has own blockchain and peoples also using this blockchain a lot.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:30:04 PM

I'm studying 2 big coins namely BNB and Litecoin.
these two coins seem to have great potential, BNB has an exchange while litecoin is an old coin whose price is always high.
but for litecoin there has been no significant development until this year.
it seems interesting if these two coins can have a significant development and also a market that is always good and stable can be the next ethereum but in terms of price, not position
I also believe in the two coins you mentioned. in fact, I've had it in my bag for a long time.
besides BNB and LTC, I am also planning to add DOT to the bag. I confirmed it, just waiting for time to get it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 02:38:25 PM

To etherium classic since it has 100m market cap and it can sky same as eth. Other markets caps are 8b + like ravencoin cap or other different coin has bigger market than ethereum classic. Do Etherium classic can be next etherium soon.
Nowadays there are often people who equate something with something else, even though it is very clear that Ethereum will never be the same as anything else including Ethereum Classic, so whatever happens to Ethereum Classic, it will never be the next Ethereum.
that's right. ethereum will not be replaced nor will there be another ethereum.
even BNB with their own development. will not reach ethereum. because we know how ethereum is still very strong in the market. obviously, this is going to be very difficult for other coins to get close to it.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:34:03 PM

Nowadays there are often people who equate something with something else, even though it is very clear that Ethereum will never be the same as anything else including Ethereum Classic, so whatever happens to Ethereum Classic, it will never be the next Ethereum.
that's right. ethereum will not be replaced nor will there be another ethereum.
even BNB with their own development. will not reach ethereum. because we know how ethereum is still very strong in the market. obviously, this is going to be very difficult for other coins to get close to it.

This is not about whether you think Ethereum is strong or not, this is about the fact that Ethereum is completely different from BNB. The two are following very different consensus models and by now you should know that consensus models are the key elements of any cryptocurrency. Ethereum is putting a lot of emphasis on broad decentralization, while BNB accepts a much more centralized architecture but is much faster and cheaper than Ethereum. There are always offsets and this specific offsets makes two coins which operate in a similar area two very different coins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:56:01 PM

DOT, ADA, TRX speculate it will be the next ethereum but I personally feel ethereum already has good adoption and I can say Ethereum's tough competitors are BinanceSmartChain and MATIC. BSC and MATIC have similarities in transaction fees which are relatively cheap compared to ETH Platform fees but I don't think that they are the next ethereum.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Ulvajaya

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 01:31:59 AM

The problem is that the ETH project has a large gas network so that many other coins want to compete with ETH, and if ETH won't solve the problem of gas costs and other problems, there will definitely be other networks that will step up over ETH, such as BINANCE, whose exchanger has more gas. smaller than ETH, and there are also other coins that want to compete with ETH such as EOS, TRX, ADA, XLM and that's the next Eth candidate in our opinion
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:14:14 AM

Their are many coins and blockchain which is showing promising recentely we had seen huge growth in solana token and why not it can be next ETH  The positive point of solana is fess is low and community is getting trusting in the project alot of project is also developing in Solana and not only solana their is Alot of blockchain like Matic TRX which is still underated and platform is growing each day and more importantly it is solving the ETH gas fees issue which help many users to buy their token easily
Let's see with Eth 2.0 Etherum gas fees also solved

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:03:05 AM

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?

There is no next ethereum.
  I have noticed that many altcoins are trying to compete with ethereum such as Binance, polkadot and cardano, but that will not happen considering that ethereum developer VITALIK BUTERIN is increasingly active in developing it. Ethereum will solidly become a valuable altcoin and there will be no replacement in my opinion.

Celinena

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:05:19 AM

I think it is Polkadot  SOL.
Ethereum's GAS is really unaffordable, and the transaction payment fee can reach $1,000 during the peak period, which is too exaggerated.
It is really difficult for ordinary people to be active on the Ethereum chain. Recently, I have been active on bsc. This is like a city where we can afford to consume.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:46:30 AM

None. Ethereum is Ethereum and it was developed for its purpose. It may become an example of other project as a pattern but new projects cannot be like Ethereum. Maybe I am over confident of my opinion but that what I think even there are a lot of new coin in crypto space.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:29:48 AM

I think BNB will going to be next Ethereum because many projects are transfering from eth blockchain to bsc network that will demand BNB and coin price will definitely going to up. supply is also not too much that will also help bnb to boost the price. Apart from that BNB coin is biggest exchange coin which team are very creative and day by day they using new campaign to stable the coin price. I am surr they will succeed.
Yalalagh

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:59:03 AM

If you think about it, Ethereum was created primarily to serve developed countries, while Cardano's main program is to serve developing countries. Because Cardano is a complete blockchain network, it is used for both transactions and applications.
Source: https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1481_ethereum-vs-cardano-a-deep-dive
Jilapikhamu

Activity: 470
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 09:33:06 AM

I'm strongly believe Solana" SOL" will become next ETH
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:38:22 AM

I think BNB will going to be next Ethereum because many projects are transfering from eth blockchain to bsc network that will demand BNB and coin price will definitely going to up. supply is also not too much that will also help bnb to boost the price. Apart from that BNB coin is biggest exchange coin which team are very creative and day by day they using new campaign to stable the coin price. I am surr they will succeed.
it could be a very big possibility but I find it very difficult and takes a very long time for BNB to be able to replace ETH because of the community factor and ETH users are much higher when compared to BNB because of that support I think both BNB or other Altcoins are very hard to be able to replace ETH.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:04:03 AM

For me the most potential altcoin that can be the next ethereum in the future is either Solana or polygon knowing that they really have a good progress and development.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

Without any doubt for me the next ethereum will be cardano especially now that the developers are making its one chain.

Judrob

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:27:26 AM

Stakenet – Stakenet is a trustless cross-chain platform that was built with its native cryptocurrency – XSN. It is an autonomous and future-proof platform that combines the Lightning Network and Masternode into a global blockchain for decentralized applications. Stakenet DEX is based on the Lightning Network, a second-layer solution that enables peer-to-peer off-chain transactions within a blockchain or between and among different blockchains. A Masternode on the other hand is a dedicated full node of a blockchain that resides around the world.  The Stakenet project has furnished its Masternodes to be Lightning network ready. This design allows Stakenet users to experience the instant and virtually feeless transactions of cryptocurrency. To date, the Stakenet wallet, Stakenet's non-custodial multi-currency light wallet that features Stakenet DEX is currently in beta testing. This revolutionary wallet will allow Stakenet clients to conduct transactions over the Lightning Network without the need to download the full record of blockchains.
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 12:50:54 PM

I have doubt about the meaning of "next Ethereum". Is it mean coin that will be ranked next to Ethereum or coin that will replace Ethereum? If this means that the coin that will replace Ethereum, then I would say that no coin has been created yet that will replace Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: