Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO TREND HYPE....  (Read 260 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:46:14 PM

Until now, ICOs enjoy great success and of course IEOs too, because look how often various cryptocurrency exchanges conduct IEOs, so ICOs and IEOs will still be successful for a long time, but now a huge hype goes around NFT and DeFi spheres, and I think that in 2021, NFT and DeFi spheres will become even more popular.
as long as the market that is in this hype is not crushed by scammers. that's what I'm afraid of. I don't think IEO has brought market success to grow very well, but there have been many scammers who ruined the moment. hopefully not at the current DeFi moment.
I think when you are aware of this and many have fake price movements then you have to be careful when you want to buy coins, but in the world of cryptocurrency it does have a very high risk, if you want to make a profit you have to be able to fight the risks. , so if you have the courage then there's nothing wrong with using some capital to get into DeFi and try to make a profit while it's trending.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 05:56:27 PM

The current year is still known as the gold year for DEFI projects but it is a bit complicated to predict what upcoming years will be the home will be. Maybe NFT or anonymous altcoins can be the candidates for this position, I prefer to wait for the right time to analyze the market situation.

Now all over the word there is an economic crisis and people see that the now existing financial system has a big problems.
People all over the world try to hind alternative the existing financial and fiat systems. That is why DeFi becomes so popular.
Thanks staking system many Defi projects pays rewards for holding tokens.  Wink
Here is information about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
The alternative financial system is unfortunately accepted only by the most advanced people, most are just getting to know it. But by the way, the staking system itself can interest people getting acquainted with cryptocurrencies.
suparigach

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:20:34 PM

Defi and not NFT. Defi is going downhill now.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 10:19:49 AM

NFT and DeFi project will still exist until 2021, I still expect benefits from NFT and DeFi project for next year. However, I am still waiting for the best for crypto developments in the future.

For the beginning of 2021, maybe it is true that this hype is still valid. Usually, new hype will appear around Q3-Q4 in 2021. I am sure that new hype will emerge as it is today, things like this are difficult to predict. As an example just now, the DeFi and NFT hype unexpectedly becomes very high hype.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: