Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your purpose in life.  (Read 758 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:43:10 PM

I am very fortunate to have parents who support my choice...

No one can succeed in life, without finding his or her career or passion, no matter how hard working the individual is. That's why all parents should assist there kids in making the right choice, not making it for them. To ensure a happy future.
no matter how smart and genius a child is, the role of parents is very important for their future. but the fact is in my country there are still many parents who don't care about the feelings of their children, this is the reason why many young people in my country experience stress and depression.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:14:04 PM

My goal is to have a lot of knowledge, have a passion in life, have a high-income job, have many good friends, be able to help my family and others in society.
Before I can do any of the above, I have to take care of myself before I can do anything useful for my family and society.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:08:15 PM

My purpose in life is to force government to prove EVERYTHING that they order average people to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
_optimus_

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 02:15:30 PM

For me personally my purpose in life is to guide and encourage people that are beside me and that i love to enjoy their lives because life is a dream from which we wake up only ONCE . MAke no mistakes and live your life as you planned it but do no harm to others!
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 03:40:53 AM

My purpose in life is to be a pace setters,
A change agent.
A problem solver.
A leader.
There are several things that we can do to prove to the society that we are really change agents.I am a problem solver,some one has to make sure that there is changes in the society he or she lives.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 10:15:36 AM

As Franky said, at least for me too, the most vital of all, is to find what truly fulfills you, otherwise, you're likely to live a regretful life, no matter how much money you might earn. Studies have also shown, that from a certain amount of money and upwards, it doesn't affect your happiness. On the other hand, I don't truly believe that there's such a thing as "finding purpose". Our purpose should focus towards finding what truly interests us, something which not all of us have gone through yet (I haven't), if that's about being an entrepreneur, an investor or a first responder, it doesn't matter, as long as it's fulfilling for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Awwal08

Activity: 798
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:33:11 AM

My purpose in life is to make it to heaven. Human being and jinn  are created to this world to worship God. And we are taught that our purpose in this world is an examination from God.

D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:42:47 AM

Chasing what you have a natural flare for, passion help shapes the future of an individual.
Focus is another, challenges and tough times will come, dream killers, one who successfully succeeds over this stage tend to be the best at what they do.
God's plan for us are of good, this goes to the sinner's also, but then if you don't sit down, take good plans, make moves and take actions, you'll end up giving advice to the younger ones without them asking from you.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 12:40:11 PM

As Franky said, at least for me too, the most vital of all, is to find what truly fulfills you, otherwise, you're likely to live a regretful life, no matter how much money you might earn. Studies have also shown, that from a certain amount of money and upwards, it doesn't affect your happiness. On the other hand, I don't truly believe that there's such a thing as "finding purpose". Our purpose should focus towards finding what truly interests us, something which not all of us have gone through yet (I haven't), if that's about being an entrepreneur, an investor or a first responder, it doesn't matter, as long as it's fulfilling for us.

You know, the biggest question we've heard since childhood is
What is the purpose of your life?
What do you want to be when you grow up?

We would answer the question of whether we understood the meaning or not. We want to be a doctor, we want to be an engineer bla ba bla...

But slowly as age begins to increase This question makes us think when it comes to maturity
What do I want to be in life?
What is the purpose of my life?

As I said in my childhood, I will be a doctor and an engineer
Do you really want that to happen?

Is earning money the only purpose of life?
No, it's not The purpose of our life should be what makes our life imaginative Which gives us peace of mind through good deeds.

belRiose

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:34:54 AM

My purpose in life has been since my youth to live on my own terms.

I know now, late in life, that I will never achieve my purpose.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:53:10 AM

When parents try to choose a career for their kids it really affects them, what the parents maybe introducing to them may look strange to them and they will find it so hard to align with. When kids are allow to go with their dreams they better in the real life because they enjoy what they are doing.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:06:21 AM

You know, I kind of think differently about the topic of this thread. I feel someone's purpose in life doesn't have to revolve around one's career choices alone. It goes beyond that for me.

Back in my locality, I see some people living in some of fhe best houses while those around them don't have some means to some good livelihood. Infact, there houses is inaccessible due to bad road network. How does that works so well for such person?
I'm quite sure you can't help everyone in life but one can always try, always try to ensure you do the best you can not just for yourself but for your neighbours.

It's very easy for a candle to shine and displace the shadows in a room to some extent, but having more candles lit in a room and there might be no chance for darkness to strive. I have a zeal to see what good I can do in others and I do my best to give that helping hand when I can.

It must not always be finance but some insight that could uplift someone could do the whole trick. Let someone be enlightened because of you and you might be much happier in life aside from archiving your career objectives. In the end, it all comes to nothing after archiving all the wealth in the world. Little wonder why some of the wealthiest persons run has and run a charity organisations. Let's align our purpose with creating happiness for not just ourselves but our neighbours or humanity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 11:10:04 AM

This question is too broad to be answered in a simple way. I learned the lesson from my parents’ mistakes not to force my children to choose the things that I want, but to leave the choice to them to choose the things that they want. It is very important for the children to choose the things that they like and that fit with their nature. If children are forced to choose things they do not like to be their way of life in the future, they will certainly fail, you have to leave them the choice according to their preferences because every child has different tendencies and you as a father have to guide the children correctly, sometimes children choose wrong things due to their lack of experience In life and you know that this will affect their future greatly, so in this case you have to find a suitable way to make the children give up these wrong choices and choose other right things that suit them and give them a good future.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 02:50:02 PM

I don't have any specific purpose in life.

I enjoy helping people around me.  I enjoy learning new things.

I seek things that make me feel good and avoid things that do not.

I enjoy being alive.  No purpose, I just am.

Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 03:57:42 AM

I believe everyone that has come to this life has a purpose in life.They have an ambition or a dream of where they want to be,or the level they want to attain in the nearest future.
A man without a dream is a man that won't amount to anything in life. The dream I have can be different to another mans'.
My main purpose in life is to influence people around me positively and help people that I can help.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 08:59:22 PM

I believe everyone that has come to this life has a purpose in life.They have an ambition or a dream of where they want to be,or the level they want to attain in the nearest future.
A man without a dream is a man that won't amount to anything in life. The dream I have can be different to another mans'.
My main purpose in life is to influence people around me positively and help people that I can help.
I quite believe the opposite, don't get me wrong, I do support what you're mentioning, but not exactly. Our presence is quite meaningless, we're nothing but a microscopical dot on a huge map, while our existence's time is severely limited. From my point of view, we should make those years count, try as many things as possible and not live a repressed life. Our dreams and ambitions, for the most of us, may never be accomplished, however, we should at least attempt to make a difference in the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:06:10 AM

How does one get back in touch with those childhood inclinations?

You define "purpose" only by any self interest that someone might have and it brings into question the "nature v. nurture" argument. If it's someone's dream to be an engineer in life, but they are limited by their IQ (or their physical circumstances), their purpose is limited by factors out of their control. And children aren't meant to think of these limiting factors, they're children. No matter how hard they might try, no matter how hard their parents might set him/her up for success, it will end up in failure.

So the answer is, nothing. Sometimes accepting things are out of your control is the only option, as pessimistic as it may sound.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 09:00:00 AM

to make your family happy and maybe the rest is privacy that you shouldn't know.  However, it must be accompanied by support so that life feels happy and beautiful.
Making your family better and look good is from the achievement you Merit so far, i want you to know that money is the highest thing that will make family to recognize you and also be happy, no family that will be proud of the members when their is no money to face the challenges of others, we need to have multiple purpose of being alive but I don't know for you

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 11:47:10 PM

to make your family happy and maybe the rest is privacy that you shouldn't know.  However, it must be accompanied by support so that life feels happy and beautiful.
Making your family better and look good is from the achievement you Merit so far, i want you to know that money is the highest thing that will make family to recognize you and also be happy, no family that will be proud of the members when their is no money to face the challenges of others, we need to have multiple purpose of being alive but I don't know for you
There are so many things a man really needs in life,and those are his purposes. Some might be to change the condition of their family,while some might be to be  great in life.
But my purpose has always been to have a positive impact on my society and influence the people around me towards living a better life that is free of crime.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:10:55 AM

No parents would allow his/her child to embrace to a career that will not be profitable.  I understand we growing up their is this passion we do have for a particular life style but I feel if this life style which the child is mimicking is not a good one ,it is best for the parents to change the child's way from it so that the child won't grow up with it. But if it is a good one that will have impact in the child's life when the child grows up it will be better for the parents to encourage that child to grow up with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████