Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for tasks ?  (Read 201 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1185

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 09:36:25 AM

There is another website which most members here might not be aware of, it is known as yalls.org. It is powered by Bitcoin LN and you earn Bitcoin by posting your original article there, if you are good at writing then you should give it a try. 

Nice website (but you must fix your link), but still too young and raw. Only 30 article to read and quite hard to figure out if the article is worth paying for reading or not (preview is too short). I like the idea of paying small amount for what really be might interested to a person, and not just buying a monthly subscription if you want to read just one article and probably would forget about the page in week or two. Disadvantage of it is lack of promotion and too little content.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:07:29 PM

Some projects are looking for developers, content writers, video editors, graphic designers, etc. If you know about doing these kinds of things, you can apply for it and earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies other than buying or investing your money. You can also join signature/bounty campaigns and airdrops in this forum because others are doing these as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:19:55 PM

If you wanted to earn btc here in the forum then I can suggest you to grow your account first at least member i  rank and apply for signature campaign that pays BTC. There are many open slots this past few weeks and there lot of vacant to apply. However, the offer may or may not good depending on you and your place where you live. If you can receive 10-20$ and that amount you think is already good for you then take my advise and try to contribute helpful post to earn merits but do not ask for it  or expect someone will give you merits readily. It has to be useful and that contribute and could make impact for the forum and to the members itself.

BTW, this is the link or section of the forum I am wanting you to check,

Services
Overview of bitcointalk Signature-Ad campaigns

This thread is actife and always been updated by the OP. Anyway hope this help you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: