Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert Mitchell Bourne and the European Bitcoin Conference  (Read 7680 times)
dvaic (OP)
Donator

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 11:14:02 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 08:15:00 PM by bmshan

Huh

Being involved is not the same as being committed. It's like bacon and eggs; the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 11:27:53 AM

I'm a lot more likely to believe that you're scamming people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51820.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47496.0
Nejc Kodric (BitStamp.net)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2011, 12:00:30 PM

We had no problem arranging sponsorship with Mr. Mitchell.

Your sincerely,
Nejc Kodric
www.BitStamp.net
Questions? -No problem! Mail me nejc.kodric@bitstamp.net

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:19:13 PM

To Tysat and anyone else:   No one anywhere at anytime has ever lost a bitcoin, a dollar, a euro or any other currency at FNIB.  No client has ever had a problem accessing  their funds.  If they did, it would be easy to google and discover.  All forum accusations of scamming against FNIB have no merit.   Complaints about photoshop and all the rest is immaterial.  FNIB IS a real FX firm regardless of a photo.  Mitchell Bourne (calls himself Wordly on this forum) made numerous demands ( we have all his emails) that FNIB wire US$5000 in cash ( not btc) to him be a sponsor.   After much back and forth FNIB cut all ties.  Now he cries "scam" Cheesy

www.fnib.co

So when others don't lose money it's not a scam, but when you don't lose money it is a scam?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:36:07 PM

To Tysat and anyone else:   No one anywhere at anytime has ever lost a bitcoin, a dollar, a euro or any other currency at FNIB.  No client has ever had a problem accessing  their funds.  If they did, it would be easy to google and discover.  All forum accusations of scamming against FNIB have no merit.   Complaints about photoshop and all the rest is immaterial.  FNIB IS a real FX firm regardless of a photo.  Mitchell Bourne (calls himself Wordly on this forum) made numerous demands ( we have all his emails) that FNIB wire US$5000 in cash ( not btc) to him be a sponsor.   After much back and forth FNIB cut all ties.  Now he cries "scam" Cheesy

www.fnib.co

Not that you would appreciate this being a fake entity and all, but in the real financial world investment banking and trading companies don't credit their clients' accounts with fake numbers and then delete their accounts at random. This would both create trust issues with the platform and raise questions of whether the platform is in fact insolvent and just printing money.

From day one you have been misrepresenting yourself on these forums to pretend you are something you are not, lying about your office space and offerings, using the word 'we' when 'I' will suffice (as you are clearly working alone), and of course stomping around in a fit fitting for a 12 year old whenever issues are raised at your professionalism and claims in general.

It's obvious to the veteran users here that you are in this scam for the long haul because it's the only thing you know. Since you share business sense with logansryche, I'll give you a bit of advice that I gave him--

• Don't make promises to your customers that you can't possibly keep - being an unknown business is much better than a failing one.
  • Be realistic about your claims and honest about your operations - people respect this much more.
  • Have a separate qualified individual handle your public relations - you suck at it.

Thanks for shopping on these forums.

Matthew

SolidBitShop

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:41:45 PM

We haven't got any problems with Mitchel Bourne too, sponsoring the event, even considering little time left to conference so we are very happy with Mitchel's service and help
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:43:39 PM

"So when others don't lose money it's not a scam, but when you don't lose money it is a scam?"

If that's the way you want it,  Tysat.... if no one has lost money = no scam, then FNIB, a fully legal and regulated corporate entity backed by real money and with a real identity, web server, and team of people working......can not be labeled a scam by a lone Australian man wandering in Romania without a permanent career or address, who somehow latched onto bitcoin, demands over and over that we wire him US$5000, then cries "scam" when FNIB cuts all ties.

And then the haters on this forum come out in support of this guy. Cheesy

Nobody is backing him. We're watching you make a fool of yourself and misrepresent yourself.

You never did answer these questions:

Here's the points you need to address:
-Why must people use the 100BTC trading accounts rather than your practice accounts for testing? They should be programmed in exactly the same way.
-Were the photographs of your premises altered in any way? There are some strange discrepancies in them. Maybe you didn't have renovation completed when you took the pictures and you just pasted your logo in there. Do you actually even need an office like that for an internet business that was just incorporated in July? I really doubt a business of this type needs a significant number of people to operate.
-For that matter, why would a company able to lease/purchase an office of that size resort to placing multiple banner ads for alternative e-currencies on their front page? Even BitCoinTalk doesn't have horribly intrusive ads, and I'm pretty sure there's way more traffic here.
-Why did you register your domain in the way you did? We're getting tired of seeing Nassau over and over. Your mailbox business is far more public than this.
-Why are all your blog articles uncredited copy/pastes off other sites?
-Your Facebook page states that you were founded in 2009, but it looks like your incorporation is July 18, 2011. Why?

All the name-calling you can dish out won't address these points. Attack the arguments, not the people making them. Of course, you're free not to respond. But in the words of Linoge from Storm of the Century, "Give me what I want and I'll go away."

Oh God, how did this get here? I am not good with computers....

Regus.com Virtual Office Space Auckland Chancery

FNIB Promotional Picture

SOMEONE STOLE YOUR SIGN!

http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/3473593/detail

According to the New Zealand companies registration page, the director lives in the UK, not NZ.
Showing 1 of 1 directors

Stuart POPPLETON
Riverside View Thornes Lane, Wakefield, WF1 5QW , United Kingdom

Isn't Aukland a long commute for you Stuart?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:48:38 PM

FNIB is in innovator in the telecommunications and telecommuting industries.  FNIB: The world is our office!

This really doesn't look very high-tech to me....

The sole shareholder is a Hong Kong entity. 

Then there is the Director Consent form:

http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/3473593/15477131/entityFilingRequirement?backurl=%2Fcompanies%2Fapp%2Fui%2Fpages%2Fcompanies%2F3473593%2Fdetail

3473593  FIRST NATIONAL INNOVATION BROKERS LIMITED
Registration Date and Time - 18 July 2011 08:48:22
Document Type - Director Consent Form
Presenter - Al Vil CEDZ
 312 Geson Bldg., Jakosalem St
 Cebu 6000
 Philippines

Hello, Al.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 12:51:06 PM

When you are done misrepresenting your spergy self and your company and start realizing that literally no one in this forum of 30,000 users would ever care about yet another investment service (most people just Bitcoinica when they feel like gambling), maybe then it will dawn on you that every move you make screams SCAMMER

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 01:21:01 PM

Dear Mr. Mathew N. Wright ( Let us assume that is the name your mother gave you Grin )

your rant, and a quick response:

"Not that you would appreciate this being a fake entity and all,

FNIB is no fake, but your name is a fake.

..... but in the real financial world investment banking and trading companies don't credit their clients' accounts with fake numbers and then delete their accounts at random. This would both create trust issues with the platform and raise questions of whether the platform is in fact insolvent and just printing money.

In the "real financial world investment banking"  clients open accounts and fund them with real money.  FNIB is no different except that btc is a funding option.      

FNIB gains nothing by  "delete their accounts at random"      this defies all logic.

From day one you have been misrepresenting yourself on these forums to pretend you are something you are not,

FNIB is duly chartered and regulated in NZ.

lying about your office space and offerings,

so, a duly registered corporation....has no legal address?  This is impossible.   Photos are totally irrelevant.

using the word 'we' when 'I' will suffice (as you are clearly working alone),

so, one person, by himself, does all the work required to set up and maintain a firm like FNIB. ? Roll Eyes   Absurd.

and of course stomping around in a fit fitting for a 12 year old whenever issues are raised at your professionalism and claims in general.

It's obvious to the veteran users here that you are in this scam for the long haul because it's the only thing you know. Since you share business sense with logansryche, I'll give you a bit of advice that I have him--

Don't make promises to your customers that you can't possibly keep - being an unknown business is much better than a failing one.
    Be realistic about your claims and honest about your operations - people respect this much more.
    Have a separate qualified individual handle your public relations - you suck at it.

Look here, hater.  Rant all you want.  Call FNIB a scam, do whatever you want.   Cry    

FNIB keeps on growing every day, keeps on getting bigger, and will keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny with or without bitcoin and a bunch of bloggers who have no common sense or ability to judge a business.   Keep checking on FNIB, look for dirt, etc.  We enjoy it  Grin    

Thanks for all the entertainment Kiss

Thanks for shopping on these forums.

Matthew

Please learn 2 quote. thx.

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 01:31:39 PM

The poor dude doesn't even know how to quote :|
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 01:42:15 PM

FNIB doesnt seem 12 yrs old. Appears to be some kind of crappy scammer. This is bitcoin though. So maybe FNIB isn't scammer, whatever logansryche was instead.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 02:01:46 PM

This thread is ridiculous. It would seem that the individual that started this thread is now turning it into a defense of his business.

I call bullshit on his original claim and can personally vouch for Mitchell that his business dealings are fair and honest. Mitchell has kept his word on every occasion we have worked together and I would do business with him again at the drop of a hat.

OP, please go back into the cave you crawled out of and delete this thread.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 02:08:35 PM

This thread is ridiculous. It would seem that the individual that started this thread is now turning it into a defense of his business.

I call bullshit on his original claim and can personally vouch for Mitchell that his business dealings are fair and honest. Mitchell has kept his word on every occasion we have worked together and I would do business with him again at the drop of a hat.

OP, please go back into the cave you crawled out of and delete this thread.

Unfortunately for op, he can't delete his own thread and when people come out of the woodwork to refute his ignorant scammy claims, there is no way an admin would delete it either.

With everything he posts, it's more evidence to google cache why never to do business with him.

MaxSan

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 02:15:55 PM

This is a pointless and rep reducing thread on all accounts. can we move it to some offtopic place.
elggawf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 05:25:58 PM

To Tysat and anyone else:   No one anywhere at anytime has ever lost a bitcoin, a dollar, a euro or any other currency at FNIB.  No client has ever had a problem accessing  their funds.

I personally can't track down any mention of anyone anywhere ever having used your "services", so that's not surprising. And now that I've mentioned it, anyone who comes forth now will likely be accused of being a sock-puppet.

All forum accusations of scamming against FNIB have no merit.   Complaints about photoshop and all the rest is immaterial.  FNIB IS a real FX firm regardless of a photo.

The complaints about photoshop aren't immaterial - you posted photos of your "office" in an attempt to add credibility and it backfired because they're obviously manipulated (are they manipulated? yes or no? is it a virtual office, yes or no? - answering a question with a straight answer for one fuckin time might go a long way towards removing the air of scammer you currently have).

If that's the way you want it,  Tysat.... if no one has lost money = no scam, then FNIB, a fully legal and regulated corporate entity backed by real money and with a real identity, web server, and team of people working......

Whoah, guys, they've got a webserver... we're dealing with big ballers here!

Seriously, where I live it's a couple hundred bucks to formally organize a corporation. I don't know what the requirements are to be a registered financial services organization in NZ, but I've seen the types of people who manage to open check-cashing stores in the USA so I can't imagine it's a terribly high bar there either. The claim of share capital doesn't hold much weight with me as a) it's a really outlandishly high figure for a company as young as yours and operating out of a virtual office and b) I once knew a guy who invented his own insurance underwriter because actually paying someone to do it was too expensive, and I distinctly recall the 8-figures of assets this made up underwriter allegedly had.

Since you brought up real identity, who are you? Not your company, who are you? What's your name, where do you live, and what's your position at FNIB?

These are all lingering questions that I'm pretty sure most people still have (they may have been addressed, I stopped paying attention once I got done laughing at the photos of your "office").

^_^
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 05:42:57 PM

Drama. OK, I'm a scammer too since I was involved in the conference also. Add me to your hit list.

kthxbai
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 07:02:17 PM

To Tysat and anyone else:   No one anywhere at anytime has ever lost a bitcoin, a dollar, a euro or any other currency at FNIB.  No client has ever had a problem accessing  their funds.  If they did, it would be easy to google and discover.  All forum accusations of scamming against FNIB have no merit.   Complaints about photoshop and all the rest is immaterial.  FNIB IS a real FX firm regardless of a photo.  Mitchell Bourne (calls himself Wordly on this forum) made numerous demands ( we have all his emails) that FNIB wire US$5000 in cash ( not btc) to him be a sponsor.   After much back and forth FNIB cut all ties.  Now he cries "scam" Cheesy

www.fnib.co
This shit looks like a str8 up scam.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 12:16:38 AM

Fuck off Stuart.  You're the kind of "businessman" Bitcoin doesn't need.  Go play with your other scammy ventures - you have enough of them - and leave Bitcoin alone.  Better yet, go team up with Bruce Wagner.  You're two of a kind and deserve each other.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 01:56:02 AM

I thought this closed down: https://www.firstnationalib.com/home/index
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: