Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Defi project like game pump and dump  (Read 903 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:43:50 AM

It's just the hype man, doesn't matter defi or not if the hype is there it's gonna be a bubble that could pops off anytime. Stocks too are usually like that when a company or startup overvalued because of the hype. there are many cases like this if you want to search up. what we can do is just finding the opportunity instead of becoming canon fodder. If you don't want it to be a pump and dump game wait until the hype over.
Yes, bounty hunters are good at making defi hype or defi or not project. It is just that it needs a good advertisement to different social media platform including the bitcointalk.org site and you can see a good market for the project especially in crowd funding activity.

However there are really good projects deifi or not. Just take example of ethereum and those establish crypto they are an example of a good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 01:55:14 PM

Hype is hype, it will only last for a few years. DeFi is like an ICO in 2017-2018. I agree, we have to be in the right moment, we have to be careful in choosing every hype project to get big profit.

The purpose of creating most DeFi tokens is to pump and dump. When the hype around the DeFi sector falls, they will be replaced by something new. And this is something new, just like ICO, IEO and DeFi will give us a new chance to get a profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:16:10 PM

What do you think of defi projects, most of them are only good for the short term.To make a big profit, we must enter at the right moment, if we are wrong we will lose very deeply.

Some projects show good improvement but most of the DeFi Project is at a negative price. Actually, whale dumps the price most of the time after he makes a good profit. Most of the time we saw a clear market manipulation. Even a good project like CRV and DIA also dump unexpectedly though they have a low token supply. It would be very risky to invest in a new DeFi project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 02:23:33 PM

Hype is hype, it will only last for a few years. DeFi is like an ICO in 2017-2018. I agree, we have to be in the right moment, we have to be careful in choosing every hype project to get big profit.

The purpose of creating most DeFi tokens is to pump and dump. When the hype around the DeFi sector falls, they will be replaced by something new. And this is something new, just like ICO, IEO and DeFi will give us a new chance to get a profit.
This is how people in crypto takes advantage of new things, Imagine having DeFi projects that have no real value but has the hype to make people crazy to the point that it exceed the value of the true value of the coin. As long as traders and investors can earn profit whatever the platform it is, they will put some money in it. I'm pretty sure that after this hype is gone, A new way of cliche will be born and will attract investors and will make a new trend into the market. The pump and dump thing isn't a new thing in crypto market, It is done way back before.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:32:42 PM

well if that happens then it is a very good moment for all of us to take advantage of the price movements of the DeFi project to be able to get a lot of profit and as much as possible not to fight the price movements that have been set by the whales, go with the flow and you will be easy to get profit.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:41:34 PM

It's just the hype man, doesn't matter defi or not if the hype is there it's gonna be a bubble that could pops off anytime. Stocks too are usually like that when a company or startup overvalued because of the hype. there are many cases like this if you want to search up. what we can do is just finding the opportunity instead of becoming canon fodder. If you don't want it to be a pump and dump game wait until the hype over.
Could be right. Most new investors start to invest when the market is already in hypes which I don't think that it was a good idea. Why not comes into crypto when the prices are still low? Could be unfortunate that these people never realize that dumps will follow next after the hypes burst. These Defi projects have no difference from ICO projects, all of them just get into hypes but it gone shortly while leaving many investors crying in vain, lost their money from investing them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:01:06 PM

The current defi projects aren't good for anyone because of their unstable condition around the industry, most of my investment with these defis aren't yielding me anything. The last investment i made with these projects end in shackles and i regretted doing investment with them. Though, some are games which are base on luck but i don't always get this luck.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:13:55 PM

Any time I saw some investors complain about Defi project which so much population in the areas of investment that cause them to make small income from the project make me to be more stronger with ICO project which is a long term pumping and hard to dump easily without any sign.
Defi project is good for those investors who needs daily profit to sustain their businesses and other things. It can pump today and dump tomorrow,that is why many people don't hold their coins long in the market because it can dump at anytime.
The way many people are talking about Defi project is like I will try the project this season if it will favour me.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:16:05 PM

Agreed with you, DEFI projects are just like a game of pump and dummmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppp.... Well, for me it is a hype scheme of the project like luring the investors, and what worst is when the token dumped no one can stop it (Lol). So if you're going to invest in DEFI project make sure that you can exit before it will be falling so hard. Profit is profit just take it rather than losing all your funds.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:02:41 PM

Defi is only a move up to ICO and it has demonstrated through the fruitful activities that are currently running. Notwithstanding, tricksters are pulverizing the picture of these ventures like make constantly an approach to trick bringing defi extends yet the main expectation is to move the crowdfunds and afterward flee. This sort of movement has not been contained or not directed even the discussion will permit this to occur. Also, why should we choose to roll out an improvement? The choice is consistently the administrator and it can occur if the administrator needed to contain these tricksters.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:22:20 PM

A large portion of these tasks we put trust into where the ones that get us abandoned, don't put resources into defi anticipates until further notice becasue they're for siphons and dumps mission. The cost of YFI has been getting siphoned so hard and afterward it was getting unloaded again to the base which has demonstrated if the defi pattern was the defi bubble.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:15:42 PM

This time back I also saw a bunch of scam projects. Unlike 2017's ICO, it attracted investors quickly and disappeared very quickly. I also paid more attention but pump and dump times from this market, but honestly, greed still can't save me from PUMP & DUMP.

Liquidary
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 12:07:08 AM

Maybe you wanna check out some real-world DeFi use cases besides all the speculation - we put together a summary here

Liquidary is your all-in-one platform for everything finance. Check and track crypto, stocks, forex and commodities on Liquidary.com.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 01:59:32 AM

What do you think of defi projects, most of them are only good for the short term.To make a big profit, we must enter at the right moment, if we are wrong we will lose very deeply.

lost 0.3 ETH in 2 hours, buy when prices are high and the project died. defi brings new euphoria on blockchain and investment, you are right, we should be careful when investing in defi projects.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ichi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:48:24 PM

Defi is just a climb to ICO and it has exhibited through the productive exercises that are at present running. Regardless, joke artists are pummeling the image of these endeavors like make continually a way to deal with stunt bringing defi broadens yet the fundamental desire is to move the crowdfunds and a short time later escape. Such a development has not been contained or not coordinated even the conversation will allow this to happen. Likewise, for what reason would it be a good idea for us to decide to reveal an improvement? The decision is reliably the head and it can happen if the manager expected to contain these comedians.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:02:18 PM

lost 0.3 ETH in 2 hours, buy when prices are high and the project died. defi brings new euphoria on blockchain and investment, you are right, we should be careful when investing in defi projects.
It looks like a gambling rush, to loose 0.3 ETH and in terms of USD valuation it will be well around $115 and to loose in two hours and then the project died between that two hours  Huh .

If this is true this should be craziest stories i have heard in the cryptocurrency space and i have seen and heard many crazy things in this market but for you to spent around $115 and within two hours the project died should be on the top Grin.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:07:32 PM

If this is true this should be craziest stories i have heard in the cryptocurrency space and i have seen and heard many crazy things in this market but for you to spent around $115 and within two hours the project died should be on the top Grin.
If he is telling the truth then it should be a really crazy story. To invest in a DeFi project and for that he might have spend some time researching and then to invest well over hundred dollars and then to come to a realization that the project died two hours from the time he invested shows how crazy the DeFi hype is all about.

I am personally not investing in these markets but from what i have seen it looks like the typical pump and dump scenes and it looks familiar like the old ICO hype but this looks much more crazy  Cheesy.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 09:08:59 PM

The current DeFi hype is no longer as high as yesterday and it is true that is just like a pump and dump game.  Those who are late entering will receive a lot of losses.  To be honest I also invested in DeFi but it's not a new project but unfortunately the price is falling.  I don't know what's going on but I think the DeFi hype is coming to end. The good one will stand out and shit token will disappear. Be carefull
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:54:07 PM

The current DeFi hype is no longer as high as yesterday and it is true that is just like a pump and dump game.  Those who are late entering will receive a lot of losses.  To be honest I also invested in DeFi but it's not a new project but unfortunately the price is falling.  I don't know what's going on but I think the DeFi hype is coming to end. The good one will stand out and shit token will disappear. Be carefull
I was late in to the DeFi hype and hence i did not invest anything in it yet. I knew that the shit storm will burn millions of dollars away from the market and the hype has certainly moved the market in the forward direction even though we heard some scam accusations in the market. I am experimenting with a project right now and will see how it goes.
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:24:11 AM

I agree with you. Defi project like game. But now Defi token dwon trend. Defi concept is very very good concept.  At present many scam projects are trying to convert defi into bad project. Seeing such a plan, many big investors have invested here, so the price has gone up so much.  Currently the price down trend is going on as investors are moving away from here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: