Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for initial investments  (Read 149 times)
booogabooo (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:27:11 PM by booogabooo

Hello.

I'm looking for an investor who will give an initial investment to our project.
At the moment there is an idea, a small team that is ready to work for a small payment.
There is an outlet for investors who are interested in the project, but we need to provide them MVP
That's why we need investments. After the development of MVP center and initial investment, we will announce the ICO

According to our calculations, we need for the MVP 1.5 BTC.
These costs will cover the development of a prototype, design, software part, which will be ready for use. The MVP will contain approximately 15% of the total functionality.

What we offer the investor. Anyone who invests in us will receive 1.5% of the total number of tokens. (Based on our approximate Hard Cap - $ 75,000 in our tokens)
Plus, it will be announced as the first investor.

The investor should understand that the project can not go through the stage of ICO. If ICO didn`t done, we will not return money to the investor, but we will give him all the development that he can use for his own purposes (the MVP will be enough to create his paid service, for which people will pay)

We will submit reports of of our work to the investor.
And also ready to work through the Escrow agent. The agent will transfer us part of the budget to us each time after the investor reports to the investor about the work done.

We are ready to listen to suggestions from you

ATTENTION!
The idea is simply not written here. Please, write only those who are ready to invest. I will discuss the idea and conditions of work with you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

Software development can be done without any expense if the team members are programmers themselves. Atleast state the niche of your project/product in your post.
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

Software development can be done without any expense if the team members are programmers themselves. Atleast state the niche of your project/product in your post.

Yes, I know, but when programmers didn`t receive any payments, they working very slow
Thats why I want "small investments"

It`s project for bounty, marketing and investments
Look like bounty0x, bountyhive, but MUCH better. VERY much
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Yes, I know, but when programmers didn`t receive any payments, they working very slow

These programmers that you're talking about, do you personally know them? or they are just a team you've contacted online?
It seems to me that you're not a part of it.

If you know that this project has a great opportunity, then why the developers doesn't have the initiative to start it? even without the pay?
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

These programmers that you're talking about, do you personally know them? or they are just a team you've contacted online?

If you know that this project has a great opportunity, then why the developers doesn't have the initiative to start it? even without the pay?

Yes, I`m personally know them

I pay them my own мoнeй
This people have a families, and the should feed them, that`s why they didn`t want work without paying
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Hello.

I'm looking for an investor who will give an initial investment to our project.
At the moment there is an idea, a small team that is ready to work for a small payment.
There is an outlet for investors who are interested in the project, but we need to provide them MVP
That's why we need investments. After the development of MVP center and initial investment, we will announce the ICO

According to our calculations, we need for the MPV 2 BTC.
These costs will cover the development of a prototype, design, software part, which will be ready for use. The profit center will contain approximately 15% of the total functionality.

What we offer the investor. Anyone who invests in us will receive 1.5% of the total number of tokens. (Based on our approximate Hard Cap - $ 75,000 in our tokens)
Plus, it will be announced as the first investor.

The investor should understand that the project can not go through the stage of ICO. If ICO didn`t done, we will not return money to the investor, but we will give him all the development that he can use for his own purposes (the MVP will be enough to create his paid service, for which people will pay)

We will submit reports of of our work to the investor.
And also ready to work through the Escrow agent. The agent will transfer us part of the budget to us each time after the investor reports to the investor about the work done.

We are ready to listen to suggestions from you

ATTENTION!
The idea is simply not written here. Please, write only those who are ready to invest. I will discuss the idea and conditions of work with you.

i am part of http://www.hashtaginvesting.com group this group has more then 800 investors and traders. Pitch your plan in front of them i hope you will get some positive result 
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Please, see this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051995.0
Translate from Russian in Google
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Message for people, who want to help us.
We desrease sum from 2 BTC to 1.5 BTC

We are ready to provide White Paper, but only if you want to help us
bitcoincashback

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

make the MVP yourselves first, then we can talk.
booogabooo (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

make the MVP yourselves first, then we can talk.

with you?
bigrudger

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Because they need a drug to start programming
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: