Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] BetCoin.ag closed account and stole around 1 BTC  (Read 3847 times)
zikzik (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 02:06:59 PM

Yes, keep going with that route zikzik... Unless they pay out to your friend you are going to stir up a ruckus within the betting community. Lmao

Unless you start answering questions i asked you very politely, i will just ignore your messages. You have not shown any respect to me, but i, on the other hand, will not lower myself to that level ...

You were absolutely sure i would not get a cent from betcoin, and here we are 20 000 $ later  Grin

Yes.. You were so polite that you came at me from multiple accounts disregarding anything I had to say since it was an #AD post. Give me a break, lol.

multiple accounts in your dreams, lol Wink
you even took the same accusation lines as betcoin.ag  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:09:57 PM

Yes, keep going with that route zikzik... Unless they pay out to your friend you are going to stir up a ruckus within the betting community. Lmao

Unless you start answering questions i asked you very politely, i will just ignore your messages. You have not shown any respect to me, but i, on the other hand, will not lower myself to that level ...

You were absolutely sure i would not get a cent from betcoin, and here we are 20 000 $ later  Grin

Yes.. You were so polite that you came at me from multiple accounts disregarding anything I had to say since it was an #AD post. Give me a break, lol.

multiple accounts in your dreams, lol Wink
you even took the same accusation lines as betcoin.ag  Huh

Oh, so it's either agree with you 100% or I'm just in the wrong?

zikzik (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 02:14:10 PM

No, i am sorry if i gave that impression. In no way i wanted to offend you or say anything bad about you. Anybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Thats is the correct way.

You have your opinion. And i respect that (and for the record, i have never wrote to you from different accounts, i have only this account in this forum. You must have mistook somebody else for me ...)

So, please, being a fair person, please, look at this list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284557.msg55779792#msg55779792

And tell me ONLY YOUR opinion, where here have i "abused the system to circumvent betting limits"? (as the alleged owner of both accounts)

Once again, i am really sorry if i have offended you in any way before. It was not intended. I am sorry.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:20:49 PM

No, i am sorry if i gave that impression. In no way i wanted to offend you or say anything bad about you. Anybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Thats is the correct way.

You have your opinion. And i respect that.

So, please, being a fair person, please, look at this list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284557.msg55779792#msg55779792

And tell me ONLY YOUR opinion, where here have i "abused the system to circumvent betting limits"? (as the alleged owner of both accounts)

Once again, i am really sorry if i have offended you in any way before. It was not intended. I am sorry.

Don't be sorry.. As far as the betting list goes - I do not care much for it. Looking from the statements from SBR it is clear that the betting was not the only cause, and considering you agreed to leave it be if you got paid and yet here we are not one week later I can't really take your word for any of it.. I could give you a list of matches and bets and all but it doesn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things.

You are one of the most profitable tipsters on blogabet, correct? Why don't you just offer this killypg dude free tips for a while until the money has been recouped? Seems like such a simple solution to this issue where, in all honesty, you guys fucked it all up by using the same wallet (I consider your story about it all "shady" at the best).

I really don't see any point to continuing this. Betcoin gave you their side, SBR ruled on it and as far as anyone else is concerned this has been settled. At this point you are just wasting your own time, time that could be spent on recouping these "losses" (not "losses" as KillyPG received their deposit back).

zikzik (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 02:29:23 PM

Don't be sorry.. As far as the betting list goes - I do not care much for it. Looking from the statements from SBR it is clear that the betting was not the only cause, and considering you agreed to leave it be if you got paid and yet here we are not one week later I can't really take your word for any of it.. I could give you a list of matches and bets and all but it doesn't really matter much in the grand scheme of things.

I am sorry, but you are very wrong here. Betcoin.ag claims that i have created multiple accounts to "abuse their system by circumventing their betting limits". WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT? Did i do it? They claim yes, the bet list PROVES OTHERWISE. Thats the very main argument in this case. Thats the whole point of "my multiple account scam" !!!

Once again i repeat about the SBR case (and i have HARD proof of every word i say, INCLUDING screenshots of SBR conversation with betcoin.ag):

1. SBR case was only about MY account. KillyPG SBR report is unanswered to this date.
2. The case about my account is closed. SBR ruled that betcoin.ag argument was weak. I got my money. The question now is why betcoin.ag is still calling me a scammer and not paying the other person his winnings.
3. The SBR mediator did not even look at the whole list of bets. Betcoin.ag has lied to them about the maximum bets we both allegedly took.
4. The SBR mediator did not even know the balances of both accounts WHEN TAKING DECISIONS about payments. It just shows that he did not look into this case very thoroughly. He was lied to by betcoin.ag and did not check it.

EVERY word that is written above i can prove with screenshots of my correspondence with the SBR (and screenshots of SBR+betcoin.ag correspondence). I did not want to do this, but i will do it if i have to.

I really don't see any point to continuing this. Betcoin gave you their side, SBR ruled on it and as far as anyone else is concerned this has been settled. At this point you are just wasting your own time, time that could be spent on recouping these "losses" (not "losses" as KillyPG received their deposit back).

You dont see a point, but i do. Justice HAS TO BE SERVED. They are wrong in this case and THEY KNOW IT.

That is exactly WHY THEY PAID ME IN FULL.

I have been saying it since the very beginning, but nobody believed me ...
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:43:45 PM

But you didn't get paid in full, as per your own account you got your deposit back which is industry standard in similar cases, no?

zikzik (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 02:45:15 PM

But you didn't get paid in full, as per your own account you got your deposit back which is industry standard in similar cases, no?

i was paid the balance which i had in the moment i got my account closed. With all the bets settled as won later that day. Total about 1.1 BTC
Cryptobillionaire

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:55:16 AM

u need to shut up man. u are a bloody scammer. i am sure u tried to scam betcoin.
you got paid and u still tarnishing their image? for what reason man?
Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:02:55 AM

you where able to get it because of the support of some guys here that thought you where someone reasonable. now that we all know u are an idiot and a scammer. i bet you, u will get nothing more than what you already got.  wil advice you stop tarnishing the image of betcoin
Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:07:30 AM

Hello, we have resolved this matter per SBR's recommendation.

As this was a case of multi-accounting, when we submitted the evidence to SBR, it was for both accounts, and they provided judgement in both matters.

As stated by the mediator:
"I'd suggest just the deposit then. Same for both accounts really. Lesser of balance or deposits."

Because of this, the account zik013 received his account balance, which was less than the total of deposits.
The account KillyPG received his deposit, which was less than the account balance.

We have abided in full by the mediator's judgement and are happy to put this matter to rest.
ignore him. it is clear he is the scammer here. idiots like him should be banned from these forum. we supported his lies before because we thought he was reasonable. with his recent display of arrogance and deceit, it is obvious he cant be trusted. i wish you never refunded the btc to the idiot
Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:10:51 AM

no one should take ths guy serious. he involved the community , we all did our best to assist him, he got the money but was too arrogant to even update the community on what transpired. now he is back after probably loosing the btc he collected and expects us to trash talk betcoin into paying him again. this thread should be locked
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 09:20:10 PM

if he has had his money and has not reported an update then he has caused heavy damage to betcoin.ag and he can blame himself it is good that it has been solved but the least he could have done is everyone on the forum inform that its solved and maybe its time to lock the topic

zikzik (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 11:50:45 PM

if he has had his money and has not reported an update then he has caused heavy damage to betcoin.ag and he can blame himself it is good that it has been solved but the least he could have done is everyone on the forum inform that its solved and maybe its time to lock the topic

I have reported all the updates, Betcoin.ag has paid me in FULL (because SBR reported that their evidence was not strong enough), BUT they keep calling me a scammer and they have still not paid the other user. They decide to steal his money.

They are scammers, they were SO SURE i would not get a cent from them, but yet, they have paid me 20 000$+

Because they were afraid, and still are Wink
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:21:59 AM

You are mistaken, they paid you because they gave their word that if SBR ruled that they should - they would. Unlike you who also agreed to things when taking that money yet you went back on your word merely days later.. But it's fine, not a lot of people are taking you seriously anymore.

Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:26:12 PM

he was screaming everywhere here. when he collected the coins, he went silent, no explanation on how it went or shitt. now he is back with another scam plot. the dude should be banned from here. scammers like him are not welcome here
Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:28:34 PM

I have reported all the updates, Betcoin.ag has paid me in FULL (because SBR reported that their evidence was not strong enough), BUT they keep calling me a scammer and they have still not paid the other user. They decide to steal his money.

They are scammers, they were SO SURE i would not get a cent from them, but yet, they have paid me 20 000$+

shut up man. they pad you just because we in the forum backed u up. but your ungrateful scamming ass wont stfu. now u wanna scam more. i can promised you that this time u will get nothing. u are nothing but a useless scammer and blackmailer
Cryptobillionaire

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:30:20 PM
Merited by Betcoin.AG (1)

You are mistaken, they paid you because they gave their word that if SBR ruled that they should - they would. Unlike you who also agreed to things when taking that money yet you went back on your word merely days later.. But it's fine, not a lot of people are taking you seriously anymore.
he is a scammer. i am sure me and others that made betcoin even agree to listen to the fool are now regretting. these type of people are cheap blackmailers. why he is not banned yet is what i dont understand. he should be banned and given multiple negative trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: