Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first attempt at the Bitcoin forum discussion board  (Read 164 times)
ZOOOOM (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:59:15 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2021, 09:16:07 AM by ZOOOOM

It’s been a year since I entered the currency circle. After experiencing bulls and bears, I still look at the future instead of looking back at the past time. I am full of joy for the future. I also feel that his birth and development have spread to the whole universe in the past ten years. Announcing that there is a new thing on the earth that humans cannot interfere at all. As long as humanity is greedy and selfish, there will be countless human individuals holding Bitcoin, opening nodes for him, and mining for him. Although the current market oscillates in a space, it does make people feel very tortured, and sometimes I feel that my chest is suffocated. Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin is the first existence independent of the existence of human civilization after the birth of human civilization on the earth. Its quadratic elliptic curve encryption and the packaging and verification system attached to human society are completely immune to humans. Quite terrible, quite remarkable. Imagine that since the birth of human civilization on the earth, human beings can control everything at will. Everything can be said to be under the control of humans, even cancer, AIDS, etc. will be controlled by humans sooner or later. But humans just can't control Bitcoin, whether it is reverse cracking the private key or successfully attacking the entire package verification system, humans can't do it. So in fact, Bitcoin, born in 2009, is already a new civilization。
I want to call it a kind of machine civilization, using technology, mathematics, cryptography, and philosophy to form the underlying blockchain technology to constrain humanity and establish a new economic order, or in the near future, I hope to use the forum The study, constantly improve my own cognition, and become a valuable member of this civilization, to bring my views to everyone, and to help everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: