Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Half bread is better than none  (Read 1368 times)
Mighty_crypt (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:42:23 AM

Altcoins are really scary, if you can do some research you will see many good altcoins that had very good start and value in 2018 and are still alive today but we never heard anything good from them anymore for some reasons, they are now like ghosts, honestly altcoin investment is more scary, this is why its better to always take profit, most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 06:00:39 AM

Altcoins are really scary, if you can do some research you will see many good altcoins that had very good start and value in 2018 and are still alive today but we never heard anything good from them anymore for some reasons, they are now like ghosts, honestly altcoin investment is more scary, this is why its better to always take profit, most especially from new altcoins,
Honestly they are not worth a cent of money or time.

The altcoins that became big with the 2017 pump are now shitcoins. Most of those projects ended up the same way either a failure or a scam. If you are looking to buy those thinking that they are going to be big some time, then you are being foolish with your investments. A vaporware it might have been and thus you should move your focus to bitcoin.

All new project altcoins end up the same way. Rest of the top 10 are still buy-worthy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:01:11 AM

Yeah correct. I also did it many times. We are trying to be rich quickly. But crypto trading is like a marathon. The purpose is increasing the capital slowly. Shifting stop losses to profit side is always very helpful to do that.

turn the page
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:12:42 AM

You are very correct, this is why my best pal in crypto space is stable coin, BUSD and USDT, whenever some profits are available for me I've quickly turn them into stable coins, this way I progress easily compare to the past that I kept losing money simply because I wasn't satisfied
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:41:50 AM

Altcoins are really scary, if you can do some research you will see many good altcoins that had very good start and value in 2018 and are still alive today but we never heard anything good from them anymore for some reasons, they are now like ghosts, honestly altcoin investment is more scary, this is why its better to always take profit, most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

There are too many coins which makes it difficult for new traders to choose and they end up losing. thats why its a good idea to stick to alts that have been tested through times and continue to show progress and stability. If you keep gambling from new altcoin to next new altcoin, eventually you'll end up losing everything you have gained.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:47:04 AM

There are too many coins which makes it difficult for new traders to choose and they end up losing. thats why its a good idea to stick to alts that have been tested through times and continue to show progress and stability. If you keep gambling from new altcoin to next new altcoin, eventually you'll end up losing everything you have gained.
Yes you got that right, another way around this is to invest in IEO from binance exchange, I haven't seen a IEO project from binance that disappoints unless you decide to hold after all that 2X to 7X gains which is a wrong move

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:50:11 AM

Most them were failed to deliver the project main goal that they promise during there startup. This is the best example for expectation vs reality post. It's easy to promise a brilliant idea during initial stage but most of them didn't continue the development due to some original member already leave the group after they received there share on the token sales that locked for a certain period of time. They are just still alive because they want to exit scam slowly to avoid being sue by investors. They are just waiting for there community to slowly die just like many project did and announce bankruptcy later.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:54:07 AM

It's no surprise that some make big money from scam projects, I've read online that someone make biggest money from a scam ICO project in 2017, something that inspired me into promoting projects, my aim is to get paid and take my profit instantly, whatever happens to the project after is none of my business, I only trust top altcoins and bitcoin

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:58:29 AM

We've got more altcoins that are highly profiting, but we can't take the profit everytime for some reason. At times even an altcoin with good trading volume go low with low trading volume in no time. This is very big risk, because we've bought it at a lower price and the price has grown little. When we go to sell it out and take the profit there'll be bots which never lets us to execute the trade.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:24:54 AM

Because people don't realised that altcoin is more volatile and dangerous than bitcoin. And I believed that there are still investors who thinks that they can still make profit just like 2017. If you have set this mindset in the beginning then you will likely lost already. Of course profit is profit, but there are greedy people here, who wanted more, so when they have profited already, it's not enough for them. But I do agree that to an extend, if you have make profits then exit and reinvest on our projects to keep the ball rolling for you. No need to target 100x to 1000x or even higher because you need to have an element of luck and it is seldom that you can get into a project that will give you that huge profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:30:33 AM

that is a very true statement. If you look at the situation from the past, it's better to take big or small profits, because that's better. it's just that sometimes the potential of an altcoin is quite large, and many people prefer to hold back rather than take a small profit.
things like this also very much happened from 2017 to 2019. the proof is that until now there are still many people who hold back altcoins that used to choose high prices, but have not been sold until now, and are still waiting for the price to rise again.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:53:47 AM

Profit is indeed profit, be it 10% or 110%.
Point is to be realistic about it. Many people (including myself in the past) want some shitcoin to be a hidden gem, the next bitcoin.
You gotta realize that's like 1 in a million. Like YFI, most of us shrugged it, some went balls deep in it and are now rich. But who knew?

Set realistic goals, take profit where you can, and leave some small % (like 5 or 10) for a hail mary scenario.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:06:20 PM

Indeed it is like that. I'm just looking for profit from altcoins, after that I exchange the profit into bitcoin. So I am very relaxed and don't need to panic if anything happens to the previous altcoins, whether that's the reason it doesn't work or a scam, I've anticipated it first.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:12:36 PM

You have a good fighting spirit there OP in regards with your thinking over the bounty rewarsds. I agree with you that a reward that could be monetize is considered as profit may it be big or small rewards the good thing is that it can be help like converting it to currency to spend in daily life needs.

I see there good projects that pays well like the UNI rewards coins. Many had earn on it and they are lucky to get quite good amount from just using the platform.
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:23:49 PM

In this space, there is a possibility of one making a lot of profit from a single trade, but that does not come everyday. Its best to smart and don't end up leaving with a loss because of greed. You may be unable to make a huge sum of money from one trade, but making little profits from several trade isn't a bad choice. We need to Learn how to trade with the mindset of earning without the greed of making excess profit.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:32:38 PM

most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

I also see.many people who have had some benefit from altcoins are those who sold as profit is reach from the point of hodling. Even bounty reward have made some participants a good life and happiness because they sell early after distribution. Some altcoins reach to their peak at time of distribution.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:40:59 PM

Being greedy will put you into this kind of situation so if there’s a chance to take profit then do it as early as possible because we don’t know what will happen next to that project. I have to agree on this one that many token are good before during the bull market but not they didn’t make any progress so I don’t think they will recover easily on the next trend, in short don’t be greedy and sell on your target price.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:48:35 PM

most especially from new altcoins, Profit is Profit, either big or small.

I also see.many people who have had some benefit from altcoins are those who sold as profit is reach from the point of hodling. Even bounty reward have made some participants a good life and happiness because they sell early after distribution. Some altcoins reach to their peak at time of distribution.
Hunters always know the risk of selling early or the risk of selling too late, there’s no other way but to create a decisions that you wont regret later on. If you have tokens that you are still holding for a year or more now think again and know when you are going to sell your holdings. If there’s no progress at all then its hard to tell the future of those tokens and maybe they’ll die sooner or later.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 01:10:07 PM

Well that's how crypto is all about none of the alts are unique, they spark if BTC goes up and down pour if the same goes down still they are dependent on BTC.

During their launch they come up with different ideas but unfortunately in reality they will end up with fail, Still Alts are good but it's upto btc price Cool

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 01:42:17 PM

Truly said. You can hold bitcoin and some altcoins for a long term if you believe they'd be much bullish in the future.
But if you still want to take the risk for a greater reward, don't just jump 100% on a new coin. However promising it may look, diversify your portfolio with different types of coins. Don't put more than 50% on the same coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███