Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ideaology - Turning Bright Ideas into Awesome Crowdfunding  (Read 2806 times)
ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 01:21:49 PM

What exchange will your IEO be on?

IEO Round 1 will be on P2PB2B exchange, round 2 we will launch at multiple exchanges which we will announce at the end of December.

And when?

IEO Round 1 - 01.12.2020
IEO Round 2 - 01.02.2021

What is your project county? And have you any articles or review about your project?

Our headquarter is in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), we are also incorporated in the Zug (Switzerland)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 01:23:16 PM

I don't really understand how you can ensure the safety of investors who will invest in startups

Ideaology is hybrid ultiility/payment token and by the law we can't promise any security. We do have Price growth indicators which show our predictions and we are incorporated in Dubai(UAE) and Zug(Switzerland) as public company where you can find our details

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 01:27:22 PM

What exchange will your IEO be on?

IEO Round 1 will be on P2PB2B exchange, round 2 we will launch at multiple exchanges which we will announce at the end of December.

And when?

IEO Round 1 - 01.12.2020
IEO Round 2 - 01.02.2021

What is your project county? And have you any articles or review about your project?

Our headquarter is in the Dubai(UAE).
Articles and videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo79XWNhANg&t=4s
https://thriveglobal.com/stories/in-the-spotlight-with-ideaology-co-founder-cto-amar-kovacevic/
https://www.yahoo.com/news/interview-ideaology-founder-ceo-khaled-100009831.html
https://thenewscrypto.com/ideaology-launching-prototype-active-idea-a-revolutionary-platform-to-create-a-diverse-community/
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ideaology-launching-prototype-active-idea-a-revolutionary-platform-to-create-a-diverse-community-1029568154

And manny more..

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 04:16:10 PM

Hey! I find prototype link http://activeidea.com/ - is it real?

Hello, yes that's prototype of our platform

If i correct i can register now and try it?

You can pre-register and on 01.12.2020 we will give you notification that our platform beta is live for testing and feedbacks.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 12:08:04 PM

Also i have one more question do you have MVP now?

We have prototype: activeidea.com  , and we are launching beta version at 01.12.2020

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 10:43:39 AM

after all, where can I see your business model ?
I wonder what you are going to offer for investors and what will be the attractiveness of this project for the long term

Hello, please find our documents on: https://www.ideaology.io/#Documents

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 05:49:54 PM

Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 12:39:46 PM

Shall any freelancer find work in your project? Or just those who work in crypto?

We have pre registration option where we will give opportunity to 10 freelancers from the list to work with us.

I don't understand, will the platform act as an aggregator?

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

So there will be investors on the platform?

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 07:04:11 PM

Yes, they will be a platform where you can find everything you need to implement a project: both people and money!

Exactly, if you visit our prototype page you can see crowdfunding option (activeidea.com). It's created for new project's to raise. To learn more about system you can read our whitepaper

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

At the moment we have 3000 pre-registered users and still growing.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 10:49:06 PM

What exchanges?

We are starting IEO Round 1 with P2PB2B exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
For listings we are connected with multiple exchanges and are trying to get only best before we make announcements.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:52:03 PM

I'm still interested in how your team will earn money .
this is also important in order to understand your business model

Hello our platform will have various fees that can be found on whitepaper (link below). There are service payment and fees.

https://global-uploads.webflow.com/5eaabc1f881f9827599091f1/5fa8956e5c7efe44f6bf17cd_White%20Paper%20v2.1.pdf

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:53:11 PM

do you already have publications in any media ?
and what are you going to do to increase the community of this project ?

Hello yes we do have publications in medias. We have multiple ways of advertising and now we have more than 3000 pre registered users waiting for our beta launch, our goal is to reach 5000 by the end of the month.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:56:47 PM

what other partners are you negotiating cooperation with and how are you going to scale this project further ?
it would be really important for me to understand how the project will develop over the long term

As a really complex platform which cover four type of services we have long term plan of improvements and updates. It is time consuming but we have exact plan how to execute it in upcoming months. Now with more than 3000 pre registered user which wait for our beta launch we will adapt to our user needs.

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:57:25 PM

Is there already a base of people who will later join Ideology or the project will develop from scratch?

At the moment we have 3000 pre-registered users and still growing.

When is the full launch planned?

Full launch is planned in February, same time as our IEO Round 2 starts.

waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Hello,

On the surface level, I love this idea of crowdfunding.  But it seems to be more like Angels picking a program they like to support, do they receive anything for being a "crowdfunder"??  And to be honest, it was hard to read everything since the words were so tiny and the introduction was clumsy, a straight simplification for the announcement would have been better than cramming in all the details of the whit paper.  I love this conceptually, I just can't quite figure out how things work, if I am an innovator, I would need the coins to work with to get the material I need to do my work.  Oh and a funny typo, right close to the top, you have "take fat or crypto," I hope you meant "take FIAT or crypto".

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:46:14 PM

I see you raised $ 300,000 through the exchange, do you want to collect the full amount? And how many round will you have.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 11:44:50 PM

What exchanges?

We are starting IEO Round 1 with P2PB2B exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/IDEA/1
For listings we are connected with multiple exchanges and are trying to get only best before we make announcements.

What are the bonuses for token holders?

Token holders will recieve discounts on fees up to 50% on platform and voting right for new projects on crowdfunding

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 11:48:17 PM

Hello,

On the surface level, I love this idea of crowdfunding.  But it seems to be more like Angels picking a program they like to support, do they receive anything for being a "crowdfunder"??  And to be honest, it was hard to read everything since the words were so tiny and the introduction was clumsy, a straight simplification for the announcement would have been better than cramming in all the details of the whit paper.  I love this conceptually, I just can't quite figure out how things work, if I am an innovator, I would need the coins to work with to get the material I need to do my work.  Oh and a funny typo, right close to the top, you have "take fat or crypto," I hope you meant "take FIAT or crypto".

Cheers,
Waya

Hello Waya thank you for noticing typo, I will edit it.
Platform is process from idea to crowodfunding opportunity.
Innovator can find a team, partner or use services of freelancers and marketplace and at the end apply for crowdfunding.
Developers can join one/full time, work as freelancers or sell already made codes.
Investors can track whole process of creating, vote and invest into new projects.
And also we are dedicating 20% of collected funds to reinvest into new projects that will rise on ActiveIdea platform.
Visit our prototype: activeidea.com

ideaology (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:27:48 PM

I don't really understand this will be a platform for investors?
I mean if it's startups, how will you evaluate their security?

Hello, every founder who apply for crowdfunding has to pass kyc check, only after that he can apply for listing. Then Ideaology team review quality and possibility of project, if it pass it goes to investors voting, if it fails it goes to upcoming projects where he will get feedback what to fix and community can help him fix that things.

inriphiga

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:42:41 AM

I still don't really understand this will be a platform for crowdfunding on the blockchain ?
or will it be something else?
and how will your team earn money ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: