Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A letter to our dear developers  (Read 208 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:56:05 PM

Dear new developers

I've developed a habit against projects and exchanges today, if your project is not listed on top exchanges I'm not investing, aiming for top exchanges had some credibility to yourself and your dear project, even if I'm stupid binance exchange isn't stupid enough to list crappy tokens or coins, we work hard for our money so please work hard to get listed on top exchanges to confuse people like myself to invest on your project, I don't want to hear oh it too costly to list on top exchanges, if you can't make that happen they you shouldn't develop any crypto project.

Thank you

hahah. i can sign your letter too. but keep in mind that, it is usually a little bit late to buy a newborn project when it is already listed in binance. You can not make huge profits from coins after listing in big exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:07:53 PM

top exchanges are aims for each and every new platforms. but we know how a new development afford this huge list agreement fees. big exchanges not only ask thousands of dollars, firstly will closely verify project back end and liquidity also. investors looking forward to top exchanges.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:59:27 PM

Dear new developers

I've developed a habit against projects and exchanges today, if your project is not listed on top exchanges I'm not investing, aiming for top exchanges had some credibility to yourself and your dear project, even if I'm stupid binance exchange isn't stupid enough to list crappy tokens or coins, we work hard for our money so please work hard to get listed on top exchanges to confuse people like myself to invest on your project, I don't want to hear oh it too costly to list on top exchanges, if you can't make that happen they you shouldn't develop any crypto project.

Thank you
Just letting you know, being listed in top exchange doesn't automatically makes the project "legit" or makes it a really good investment. There are projects that I have heard ended up in good exchanges but eventually died or developers just dumped their tokens, scamming all their investors. Also, don't exchanges use user polls to list one coin/token? How hard is it going to be to win those polls by paying people and using bots?
oh and don't forget "Fake it till you make it!".

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: