Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mickael Mosse - Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Advisor  (Read 112 times)
emmaglory5 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 09:10:32 AM

Mickaelmosse.com is the leading independent digital media resource covering a wide range of news on blockchain technology, crypto assets, and emerging fintech trends. Each day our team delivers the most accurate and up-to-date news from both the decentralized and centralized worlds.

Our editorial content is based on our passion to deliver unbiased news, in-depth analytics, comprehensive cryptocurrency price charts, insightful opinion pieces, as well as regular reports on the social transformation that digital currencies bring.

We believe that the decentralized world will grow exponentially, becoming an integral part of our daily lives. We work every day to help educate our readers and raise awareness of the intricacies and advantages offered in today’s digital revolution.

With technology breakthroughs now occurring in fields such as AI, VR, nanotech, quantum computing, and an increasing number of businesses, entrepreneurs and consumers adopting blockchain technology in everyday life, we aim to inform, educate, and share valuable information with our readers.

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:45:20 AM

Hi upon checking the contents of your ANN, the information you posted about Mickael Mosse has been exactly copied from cointelegraph. Please check the reference below and I hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

REFERENCE:

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 08:09:01 PM

IF you will look at the trust feedback of the OP, I don't think someone will trust her postings. So I don't know her motives here why she is promoting the site in the first place? Also, if they are just copying contents from other popular crypto websites, then there's no reason for them to put up this website. What's the purpose of this site then?
emmaglory5 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 03:01:57 PM

IF you will look at the trust feedback of the OP, I don't think someone will trust her postings. So I don't know her motives here why she is promoting the site in the first place? Also, if they are just copying contents from other popular crypto websites, then there's no reason for them to put up this website. What's the purpose of this site then?

I don't know also what's your motive

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: