Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When sell holding alt coin in profit?  (Read 3412 times)
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 02:39:07 AM

When should long-held alt coins be sold? When to sell even when we are in profit? That doesn't make sense. Let me know if there is a suitable alternative to this issue.
The right time to sell coins that we have stored for a long time is when we get a profit from the base price of the coin, because the most important thing in cryptocurrency investment is to get a profit when it exceeds the purchase price, and don't expect too far from the base price, because the market is always changing and The most important thing is that there must also be a market because if there is no market, we don't know where to sell it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:05:33 PM

Now alt coin performance is very best and also alt session not coming alt session coming in one or two month then we get a great profit from alt coin so it's better time to buy in parts and hold for one or two month

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
amihada

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:10:06 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are extremely popular, especially investors are interested in projects working in the financial sector, which is why projects connecting cryptocurrencies with the banking sector are so popular.
For now, it is not only financial-based projects that are favored by investors, but game-based projects such as NFT are also favored by investors because NFT coins are pumped very often in the last two months.
I also see that game-based projects are very attractive to investors because game-based coins are very expensive. I also noticed that now many people play games to earn money, not just for entertainment.

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:14:14 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are extremely popular, especially investors are interested in projects working in the financial sector, which is why projects connecting cryptocurrencies with the banking sector are so popular.
For now, it is not only financial-based projects that are favored by investors, but game-based projects such as NFT are also favored by investors because NFT coins are pumped very often in the last two months.
yes defi and NFT have their own charm and of course coins with this concept have attracted the attention of crypto investors. since the first time in history the price of a PUNK NFT based project was bought in millions of dollars and also the transaction volume of the DEFI project has reached tens of millions according to Coinmarketcap market cap.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 03:19:21 PM

I also see that game-based projects are very attractive to investors because game-based coins are very expensive. I also noticed that now many people play games to earn money, not just for entertainment.
You are absolutely right, the concept of NFT really attracts the attention of many investors and also gamers, where people can play while earning income just by playing, NFT is now popular after entering the art, drawing, music industry and currently entering the game industry, I'm sure in the future there will be a play to earn based e-sport for NFT games.

JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 05:36:17 PM

Cryptocurrency projects in the financial sector are very popular now. Many banks actively cooperate with cryptocurrency startups in order to use blockchain technology in the financial sector. Here is the latest news  https://www.benzinga.com/general/movers-shakers/21/06/21366087/top-nft-and-defi-projects-to-watch-in-2021

Cryptocurrencies are a significant competition between banks and the existing financial system. That is why banks are carefully studying this technology.

Financiers know how to count money, and there is a lot of competition in the banking sector, so many banks are studying blockchain technology and even using it in their work.
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 09:40:33 PM

My sincere advise is whenever you are sure that you have made enough profits. sell but do not sell all. try to keep some back because you token might add more price high. some  traders has miss out thinking they have made huge success when the bull is just starting.  in trading, the simple rule is sell when you have made gains and don't be greedy.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 05:43:01 AM

It is easy to say that ATH is the best time to sell, but do you know if it is at a peak or the price will be higher? Nobody knows. So it is easy to point at a chart and say where you should have bought and where sold.
In my opinion, everything depends on your strategy and the coins you have chosen. In terms of shit coins, you shouldn't be greedy and try to return your deposit at least and then you can hold a bit.

Judrob

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:22:19 PM

When should long-held alt coins be sold? When to sell even when we are in profit? That doesn't make sense. Let me know if there is a suitable alternative to this issue.
To be able to decide when to sell or hodl, first you need to know the project you have been invested on. you need to wait at least untill they have reached their goal because that is the time you can be sure that you have got good profit. You are required to do research always and make sure you are on the right time. But you need to be careful to avoid gambling buying and selling on a short time will be always risky. My suggestion, you should settle in for a long term investment. Choose a project with real utility where your money is safe. One very good project I'd like to recommend is XSN - Stakenet's native currency.

Instant TXs and settlements
Near-zero fees
Scalable
Cross-chain
Private
No wrapping
API supported

Backed by an amazing team and community.
Emmychris

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:00:57 PM

When you already profit, it's already a good sign to sell your bag. Don't hold it for too long, there are consequences to it like the price could be dumped by users who hold more coins than you. If you are holding a reputable project though, you have the option to just keep holding until you need money for an emergency. I normally do that later option because I can just think of it like its just there on the wallet while I'm also busy with my dayjob.
It's mostly adviced to know when greed is in test, I think if enough profit has been made it will be better to take profit Buh most times we take profit too early on most potential projects which turns out to be a blast, so I think if the coin is being invested is worth the wait it did be better to hold for long, follow up on updates to see if they did be a launch of something which could eventually contribute to the pumps of the coin, if no much hype or good updates it will be better to just sell while in profit.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: