Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you guys still holding Riochain (Rfuel)?  (Read 106 times)
pamsugas (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 03:56:47 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 01:29:22 AM by pamsugas

I invested in a private sale riochain for 0.14 $ when the market opened I sold for $ 0.25 with a profit of 80%. Then I bought back at the price of $ 0.14 and $ 0.11 but currently the riochain price has fallen to $ 0.071. I heard that the Rio and Mainet wallet will be launched, do you think that when the Rio and Mainet wallet is launched, the price will soar?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:34:03 PM

I invested in a private sale riochain for 0.14 $ when the market opened I sold for $ 0.25 with a profit of 80%. Then I bought back at the price of $ 0.14 and $ 0.11 but currently the riochain price has fallen to $ 0.71. I heard that the Rio and Mainet wallet will be launched, do you think that when the Rio and Mainet wallet is launched, the price will soar?

I guess that's fifty fifty will happen, in my opinion if there's not a lot of loss but you don't believe it's better to go from there. if there is still mental and believe don't panic to sell

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:14:08 PM

I invested in a private sale riochain for 0.14 $ when the market opened I sold for $ 0.25 with a profit of 80%. Then I bought back at the price of $ 0.14 and $ 0.11 but currently the riochain price has fallen to $ 0.71. I heard that the Rio and Mainet wallet will be launched, do you think that when the Rio and Mainet wallet is launched, the price will soar?

the price is around 0.071 usd not 0.71 usd. Rfuel project had really good hype. but hype itself didnt help because of the current market condition. i think the market condition is not good yet for the new projects unless they are not launched on binance launchpad.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 08:35:34 PM

I am confused about $0.71.

the price is around 0.071 usd not 0.71 usd.
This is the correct price.
$0.071 on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rio-defi/
@OP, if you have made profit on it why you'd bought back and held it again. You shouldn't do that with the same coin. Hope that it will comeback to that price but if it keeps plummeting, start to cut loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:35:12 PM

Although I do not know much about the project, but one thing that is a fact is, no one can predict what will happen, this is because there are some projects whose price can move with news such as that, while there are some that hardly move. First, you will need to check the activeness and reaction of the community members towards the upcoming development, that will give you a clue on what to expect. But  however, considering the project had hype, there is every possiblity the price will move but might not be close to its ATH, so when you see such price movements, you can make your decision.
Lastly, oftentimes, it is better to sell and never buy back most tokens, because you might end up losing everything.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:39:07 PM

the price is around 0.071 usd not 0.71 usd. Rfuel project had really good hype. but hype itself didnt help because of the current market condition. i think the market condition is not good yet for the new projects unless they are not launched on binance launchpad.
If that project depends on the hype then it will be hard for that token to make another significant pump especially on a market where bitcoin is pumping good, people will choose the best over the new token. To OP, you already make profit with that token and since you decided to take another risk then you must wait for that moment patiently or if you think the price will continue to go down, do your cut loss.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pamsugas (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:52:41 AM

sorry it has been updated
rfuel is already listed on the big exchanges okex, kucoin, bitmax etc. they cooperate with the dao spell which has high hype honestly i will hold rfuel until wallet and mainet is launched hoping there is fomo when it is launched.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 05:21:40 PM

sorry it has been updated
rfuel is already listed on the big exchanges okex, kucoin, bitmax etc. they cooperate with the dao spell which has high hype honestly i will hold rfuel until wallet and mainet is launched hoping there is fomo when it is launched.

if you believe in the project. if you are ok with the token Economics then you know better and you can keep hodling. no comment. i am not a bag holder anymore cause i have lessons from 2017-2018.
pamsugas (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:06:58 AM

I invested in a private sale riochain for 0.14 $ when the market opened I sold for $ 0.25 with a profit of 80%. Then I bought back at the price of $ 0.14 and $ 0.11 but currently the riochain price has fallen to $ 0.071. I heard that the Rio and Mainet wallet will be launched, do you think that when the Rio and Mainet wallet is launched, the price will soar?

mainnet was launched in fact the price has fallen further, now the riochain price of $ 0.04 is very bad for me. I invested $ 900 now $ 230 left. there are many people selling cheaply there, even though the price of Riochain private sale is $ 0.06, I wonder who is selling for $ 0.04? can only pray that the riochain price can return to $ 0.1  Embarrassed
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:05:31 PM

I am not so sure if the Rio and Mainet wallet will be enough to hype the price of Rfuel, it will be good if you wil just exit your portfolio because what I  can see base on it's graph it is going downward. It's current price base on coinmarketcap has gone down to $0.041158.

But if you have trust to this project and you are willing to accept that risk that you are going to face then you can just continue to hold your Rfuel asset and wait for the upcoming update and see for yourself whether Rfuel price will likely to increase.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 02:30:56 PM

RIP, you got too greedy man. You should have sold and left that project a long time ago. You're in this dilemma that if you sell now, you might miss a pump, if you hold, you might get lucky and win big. Trust me, most of the time projects that dump after a hype won't be coming back anytime soon, especially now that people's focus is into Bitcoin and older alts.
pamsugas (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:11:42 PM

RIP, you got too greedy man. You should have sold and left that project a long time ago. You're in this dilemma that if you sell now, you might miss a pump, if you hold, you might get lucky and win big. Trust me, most of the time projects that dump after a hype won't be coming back anytime soon, especially now that people's focus is into Bitcoin and older alts.

you are right, now I am in a confused with the current situation, maybe if riochain goes up to 0.07 I will sell it and leave this shitcoin. I will focus on investing in bitcoin and eth. I feel fed up with new coins now Sad
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:00:12 PM

All sale except public sale got a vesting program with 3 months - 12 months distribution.

Because of that's you can't sell all the token the first time they hit on some exchange, also the distribution was divided into a few distributions depending on you are which investor private or pre-sale.

IMO, RFUEL will always have a dump section every month because of the distribution of private sale/pre-sale investor.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:08:09 PM

Projects like these are too new and they are being overblown for ICO crowdfunding, private sales. After the investors secretly buy at good prices, they will have to sell the currency to make a profit. I think this project is too early to work on, it will take more time to see how their team works.
For projects like this, it is advisable to invest less than 5% of the total assets to ensure the risk and it is best to focus on Bitcoin.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:29:17 PM

did you mean this Altcoin my friend https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rio-defi
if yes, seems now the price down again, but if you bought your coin at $0.14 and $0.11 with your profit, i think its better to hold it
because as you said above mainnet will be launch, if that true, usually this will bring more demands and will push the price to go higher

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:17:58 PM

no, i never bought this token my friend, seems this is a kind of defi project,
if the dev active to develop their project and the rumours was true, maybe the price will go high but i think will not touch the past highest price mate

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄