Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden team members or not make any difference?  (Read 1024 times)
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 12:29:25 AM

It depends from each projects.

You shouldn't only search the team members, you need to search the whitepaper, the coin utility, social media etc. The legit project will have many information about the project and transparent, only few project with hidden team members is legit.
yes it really depends on the development of the project not on who the team is and also on how serious the developers are in developing the project
at this time there are also many projects that do not display the profiles of their developers but have projects that have very many fans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:27:48 PM

I think, Old Projects some of which are very successful nowadays do not depend on funding like ICO and IEO, therefore identity is not required as long as the code is published and the product is functioning properly and ready for public consumption. So I think there will be a slight difference but not at all, we people should learn how to choose the best coins to invest in.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:29:42 PM

I think, Old Projects some of which are very successful nowadays do not depend on funding like ICO and IEO, therefore identity is not required as long as the code is published and the product is functioning properly and ready for public consumption. So I think there will be a slight difference but not at all, we people should learn how to choose the best coins to invest in.
Today some projects have anonymous team and they still want to raise funds, sero protocol did same thing and I surprised that the project did very well, it later get listed on gate.io exchange, let's not be sacred of such projects, you can only know what a project have in stock if you do research on them

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:39:47 PM

Non hidden team members will add more trust to the project, it's getting more harder to trust new projects this time around and investors are more hesitant than before, it's a bad move hiding information about the project team even if the project utility is that promising
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 01:48:45 PM

What I would say, u should pay attention to real value and technology solution is coming with. And of course, real results. Good example is TecraCoin. For example, guys just started the production of the game by Spacewalkers! Find out what they are currently working on, what technology they will use, where the idea for the game comes from and what plans the Spacewalkers group has for the near future. And check out more on Tecra Coin https://tecra.space/news/spacewalkers-development-update-1
I knew Tecra coin, they introduced bounty campaign in 2019 and the team are visible, they aren't anonymous, why are you using Tecra coin as an example? I've watched the CEO in video talking about the project, maybe you don't do good research enough, the team aren't anonymous

Nazmul012

Activity: 730
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 07:28:24 PM

Now difficult to trust on any project without knowing details about their team member.project remains incompelete without its team members. Sometime some project launch who has perfect roadmap and its whitepaper but because of theirs fake team members photo, they got catched several time by our intelligence forum members.that's why, necessary yo always check team member and try to make an safe invest

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:40:15 PM

There are various kind of old crypto projects that has no team but still they are among the best projects today, I believe this happened because many old projects followed the footstep of Bitcoin, bitcoin would have been in tougher situations if the team or ceo is public I believe but today it's a complete different story or should I say experience? Since the birth of ICO we've seen tons of scam projects that aren't scared of revealing their faces even when they knew they are going to exit scam on investors fund, so for me hidden team members or not still doesn't make a difference..

I have also seen different crypto projects in four years, both with closed teams and open ones. To some extent, you are right that there is no difference in this, the main thing is that there is a result, but on the other hand, when you know the team, then you can understand what kind of people they are and what they are capable of. This makes it possible to learn more about the project and make the right choice. Again, if the project turns out to be fraudulent and the team was open there, that is, to whom to present claims and try to compensate for the losses, and if the team is hidden, then you have lost everything forever.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:57:31 PM

It would be somewhat simpler for investors to choose if they knew the team members and what their experience is. In any case, there are numerous different things that could indicate about seriousness of the team and authenticity of the project. Taking a gander at the site and whitepaper, their guide and tokenomics and what they have accomplished before the ICO would assist investors with facing determined challenges

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:54:15 PM

I will not invest in any anonymous project, the stage of the space now and attracted a lot of scammers, if you need my money then come out, if not release your code and let people sue it without raising any money the way Satoshi did,  if we have known identity scamming people, what prevent someone that is anonymous from doing so

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:03:21 PM

Hidden from the public members of the development team will only alert people. After all, before you invest in a project, you need to understand who you trust with your money. If the developer has a lot of experience and several successful projects, this is one thing, but if they have just started their journey, the risks are much higher.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:04:07 AM

Hidden team members adds no credibility to a new project, it makes investors to be suspicious of the project and newbies that easily call such project a scam, no matter what the utility of the project is team members must come out in the open, through AMA investors can see the CEO explaining more about the project himself, this helps alot

Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:22:33 PM

Now difficult to trust on any project without knowing details about their team member.project remains incompelete without its team members. Sometime some project launch who has perfect roadmap and its whitepaper but because of theirs fake team members photo, they got catched several time by our intelligence forum members.that's why, necessary yo always check team member and try to make an safe invest

we need to invest only in those projects that are made by a real team with links to their accounts on Facebook or other popular social networks
this way you can track their previous projects or their places of work
honest people don't need to hide their real names
if the team is unknown or is hiding behind false names
 then these are most likely scammers

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Mehedi72

Activity: 690
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 06:35:08 PM

that was happened cause btc was the first decentralize crypto.that's why people started using it, without any hegitation.following btc, so many currency like ether, ripple, litecoin come in market and people also start using those without any argument.afterward seeing the acceptance & public demand of altcoins, scammers decided to scam us.so they start up their process and people getting victim.it's not about project's memebers are hidden or visible.scamners are increasing and scamming people. That's why can't imagine any single project will be legit without team members

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 01:29:49 PM

i will never invest in a project that has hidden team members
it is really shady and most times it will turn out to be scams
even if a project is decentralized or private, the team members should be real people that are known and who's certifications and qualifications can be publicly verified.
This is because even some project that have known team members have turned out to be scam projects i the past, so why take an unnecessary risk that is most likely a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: