Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess bounty hunters really kill projects  (Read 2275 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 12:06:48 PM

I always knew this token will dump because it lacks volumes, the team refused to list on big exchanges I believe that's why the dump from bounty hunters affected the price that much, small exchanges aren't always good for new projects
For those who do not know how to analyze the market they might conclude that bounty reward dump the market. UNISWAP had been a pointer with the airdrop few weeks ago at around $2400 for every exchange user before September, such a huge reward did not dump the token when the order book has the capacity to take care of it. By next year we would see bounties in hundreds of thousand and sometimes million dollar value, yet the dump will be so insignificant when right factors are in place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 12:32:23 PM

The same old BS again and again. How is it possible to crash the prices, in case the bounty pool is just 1% or 1.5% of the total budget? If the fair price is $10, then why can't the OP purchase these tokens, since now they are trading at 97% below that level? If the project is a good one, then sooner or later the prices are going to recover, right? In the end, it comes to the quality of the project. If it is a good project, then in the long term, the prices will recover.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 12:36:54 PM

In some instances, I agreed with you but not all the time. Actually, it's not the bounty hunters who kill the price of a token project as there are some projects that before bounty hunters can receive their token reward the token price already dump. So the price will always depend on how the project will maintain it. And it will depend on how the market goes also.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 03:07:31 PM

Yes, with the large total supply that the project has outlined and they are distributing the bounty in a truly devaluing way. For such projects I think you should be more careful when joining to encounter current problems. Anyway, I think this project has a clear team, so I still have hope in the future to bring it back.
Having hope for the future is a must, but sometimes what we expect will not be achieved well, especially if a project has a large supply of bounties it will be very difficult to return it when the token price continues to fall in the market, as happened in YOUC tokens at the moment.

Remember about when you were seeing the project didn't have a potential to make another comback again and it can be considered as the best time to take the decision to sell your coin.
This must be taken when you are seeing your portfolios have decreased a lot. It's better to take a small reward rather than you got nothing from your effort.

People should always consider this to take any opportunity to make even small money.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 03:21:59 PM

Blaming hunters for a price to drop is a bit harsh because even investors can dump it too you know. I have seen projects that did not affect sell off from hunters and even proved that weak hands hunters are losers. It's all matter of project adoption and how good the project is, it will not be affected by hunters selling their rewards, in fact investors will always eat them at lower price  if they know a project has good potential to get into much high price in a short period of time. Maybe youcash don't have that much supporters and investors that's why price falling more and more.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 03:38:12 PM

Blaming hunters for a price to drop is a bit harsh because even investors can dump it too you know. I have seen projects that did not affect sell off from hunters and even proved that weak hands hunters are losers. It's all matter of project adoption and how good the project is, it will not be affected by hunters selling their rewards, in fact investors will always eat them at lower price  if they know a project has good potential to get into much high price in a short period of time. Maybe youcash don't have that much supporters and investors that's why price falling more and more.
I really agree with what you say because so far the bounty hunter has not been a fatal mistake for the price of tokens on the exchange purely the fault of the developer who did not provide good development because if there is an update that can be of use to many people then of course the price will go up.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 03:59:47 PM

Youengine held a bounty for 28 weeks and after that, they start distributing their token. It's still running by I was tracking this project price before the bounty ended. Its 24-hour trading volume was less the $10k. But they are distributing millions of dollars worth of token for bounty as their IEO price. How you think the market will be stable with this tiny volume. Please stop blaming bounty hunters because of some low-quality projects. Looks at its 24 hour volume now and I saw it cross $20k for the first time.
Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 04:07:12 PM

I do not agree with you in this matter. YOUC token distribution has started from 27 Oct. The value of 1 YOUC before the start of distribution was 0.12 USD. But just when the master spreedsheet was ready, the value of 1 YOUC decreased to 0.055-0.06 USD. Before Bounty Hunters got the tokens, the value of YOUC went down 50%. So how are Bounty Hunters killing project? A lot of YOUC tokens are going to exchange every day so the value of YOUC is going down. You can hold your YOUC if you want.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:16:28 PM

I'm sure that the team saw this coming, I suspected that the price already went down before the distribution begins, I'm not saying that the team can't be trusted but I'm just saying the team know what they are doing, it's your choice if you want to sell or you want to hold, this isn't the work of bounty hunters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 06:07:00 PM

To see who is wrong, you can see the seller's total tokens in the market and equal the total bounty allocation
because when it enters the market the causes of the dump are many factors because the business is no longer with the bounty hunters, but investors and traders also intervene in buying and selling. and see how strong the bounty project is in solving the problem of whether there will be a buyback edition from the developer or make the price soar with big news, if there is no harm in immediately selling the tokens from the bounty, no matter if there is a dump or not while the bounty project is not there guarantee will develop
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:15:55 PM

Of course this was due to the large sales of bounty hunters as the project had 4 rounds of campaigns with a fairly large allocation and was distributed collectively. But that doesn't mean bounty hunters are wrong, they sell because that's their right to get paid after working. Big dumps can be avoided and reduced if the bounty manager's strategy is good at managing distribution.

This is their mistake and not the mistake of the bounty hunters, and if the bounty hunters are the ones who kill the project, and this is wrong talk, then why did they do 4 promotional rounds for their project!! If the project token has good potential and market value and has a supply and demand, then it can recover after the price of the token dump.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:17:15 PM
Merited by BIN-BIN (1)

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts today about this, I have always said "bounty hunters are not the ones killing projects", but now I'm having second thoughts about it, I participated in youengine bounty campaign for about a week, although it lasted for quite a while,the bounty had about 4 rounds, the bounty ended about a week ago i guess and distribution of  "youcash" started, I received about 307 youcash tokens as shown below

By 8am this morning the 307 tokens was worth $10+, i didn't sell, I held on to it, to my greatest surprise this evening I checked my wallet and I saw that the 307 tokens are now worth just 0.35$
Your thought about bounty hunters not to be the one killing projects is absolutely correct and you dont not to have a change of thoughts.
1) The total allocated amount of token paid to bounty hunters does not give them the chance to manipulate the project price if the project itself/teams are upto standard of creating the project.
2) Every crypto listed on exchange ever since the year 2017 either hold IEO or not will experience dump in price because 97% of whales that joined the token trading competition only want to make profit through the coin not to hold. However, if the dump happened it the duty of the project team to fix it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:41:24 PM

To see who is wrong, you can see the seller's total tokens in the market and equal the total bounty allocation
because when it enters the market the causes of the dump are many factors because the business is no longer with the bounty hunters, but investors and traders also intervene in buying and selling. and see how strong the bounty project is in solving the problem of whether there will be a buyback edition from the developer or make the price soar with big news, if there is no harm in immediately selling the tokens from the bounty, no matter if there is a dump or not while the bounty project is not there guarantee will develop

i saw in the YOUC markets buy orders is very low with huge sell orders and thats make the price down hard man
maybe if the OP think this project is good, better to hold this token

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:57:26 PM

Your point is flawed, when you see any token with low volume and lack liquidity this is bound to happen. I have seen a token that the spread between buy and sell order is close to $5, you if this is it and one that sells or dump his token on the market is going to crash the market.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 07:00:26 PM

From my point of view, its not due to bounty hunters. Let's say there are 90% tokens in the market and 1% distributed to bounty hunters. Also lets assume all 1% tokens were sold at market price. Will it lower down the price by more than 50-60 %?
I think its the team and private investors always responsible for selling at lowest price because they got these tokens free or with huge discounts.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 07:09:32 PM

Actually this is not the fault of the bounty hunter but this is the fault of the project because it doesn't have a big demand in the market so there is a dump, but I see the price is better now, now the price is $0.003

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:09:59 PM

That is not bounty hunters killing the project, if a token worths 300 of it worths 10 dollars and reaches to as low as under half a dollar, that is not the problem of the people who dump their tokens, it is the problem of not having enough buyers to cover that difference. If a project is not good enough there won't be too many people who try to keep buying it constantly, look at bitcoin for example, I know it is a bad example and it is the biggest one but you can sell 10 million dollars worth of bitcoin today and it won't go down more than 1% at the very worst.

I know new tokens can't be expected to be like bitcoin that is understandable, but if a token has NO buyers at all and everyone sells, obviously it is going to fall. Why should bounty hunters be responsible for not selling? It should be teams responsibility to find buyers to cover that difference.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:17:43 PM

This token was listing some more exchange but there have no expensive volume. If a coin no have good volume then what can do hunter? Not all hunter gonna hold so if a project has very strong community development with partnership then never expect dump. There token dump long time ago because no have good holders.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:23:22 PM

well. i disagree. bounty participants do not get so many coins. if bounty hunters can dump the price it means that volume is low and volatility is high. it is possible only for crap projects.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:35:59 PM

Few of the bounty hunter cared about the project they were promoting. After distribution we will see the market will burn because most of them throw away their token just because they want to enjoy the result of their work. On the other hand, trader take advantage of the situation as soon as distribution is made just to get more token from the seller. Trader charge a lower purchase price, and bounty hunter sell because they want to enjoy the result. So it's not entirely bounty hunter to blame, because trader also have sneaky trick in seeking profit. So if you believe the price will recover soon, then hold on and sell once you see that the pay is up to your job on the bounty.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████