Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stablecoins with highest interest rates?  (Read 319 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:27:48 AM

If they are offering that much, how sure are you that they are making more than in a month to be able to pay you that amount? Huh It is still your choice, even Ponzi's don’t scam people immediately, they first wait till they have gotten so many people and then – boom! Shocked you fall into their trap.

Although the earlier investors might not be affected because they have quit a long time. But anyway, like I have said, you can still give it a short, maybe they are legit and something different, I hope so, but those offers? They don’t look like what legit platforms would give.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 09:30:40 AM

I have no idea how any of this works so I am not going to say it is possible or not possible. If these defi exchanges are doing something that I am not aware of that creates over 5% profit per month for every dollar you put in, that would be return on your investment and it would be possible but looking at what they do I do not see how they could be making % profit per month without ever not making any profit, every business has great days and every business has bad days and guaranteeing return is not something I am very much in love with.

Sure it could be possible to provide your stablecoins and they could use it to become bigger and with the profits they make they could pay you back with interest however the only thing that bothers me is the fixed return, if it was "get back whatever we profit from" that would have been better.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:37:08 PM

With usdc and usdt you can make good returns even by yield farming them at uniswap as eth pairs of these stablecoins have huge volume and liquidity so expectedly the returns will be much higher than the most other defi platforms are offering but then again everything can be risky so study about it yourself and do calculated investments.

Agree. The higher the reward, the higher the risk will be. One would imagine the same principle applies to many hyped "De-Fi" platforms in the industry today. There are so many "De-Fi" platforms offering attractive interest rates for stablecoin holders that are quite hard to resist. But as it's said in the real world, "not all that glitters is gold". It's important to do your own research before putting your hard-earned money into stablecoins with high interest rates. "De-Fi" platforms capable of achieving a trustless model while hardening security against external attacks, will prevail in the long run. I always try to limit my investment on trustworthy "De-Fi" platforms instead of switching to new platforms with higher interest rates. There are many scams surrounding the industry, which could lead you towards many undesired losses in a short amount of time. As long as you pick the right stablecoin and "De-Fi" platform, you can rest assured that your investment will last a lifetime.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that USDC and DAI have the best rates yet on the market. Many "De-Fi" platforms offer attractive interest rates to "hodlers" of these stablecoins. One would wish people used DAI more than USDC or any other centralized stablecoin in order to make the industry much more decentralized. But unfortunately, people only care about making money more than anything else. As long as this is the case, people will keep falling for schemes in this wild and crazy world of crypto. Just my thoughts Grin

Actually, I'm more eager to know your experience because you are legendary, but you are saying that you are still new in this emerging industry. How do you forget your experience? Wink

I meant being new to the emerging stablecoin industry. It's no secret that stablecoins and "De-Fi" lending platforms are new to the crypto/Blockchain space. There's still a lot to learn in this ever-evolving industry. Smart contracts and their respective blockchain networks evolve quickly over time. New features and technical issues emerge at a fast pace, that's hard to catch up with them in the crypto/Blockchain space.

Still, the experience you acquire over the years is never forgotten. The more you learn about crypto/Blockchain, the better it'll be for your career in the industry. You'll have higher chances of getting hired for a Blockchain-related career than others when you're very knowledgeable about the subject. It may be impossible to know everything about it, as we learn new stuff everyday.

Based on what I've learned so far, it seems to me that stablecoins will be here to stay. But they'll ultimately become regulated by the government in order to protect investors' finances. It's no wonder since "De-Fi" platforms offering interest rates to stablecoin "hodlers" mimic traditional banks in the mainstream world. As long as crypto remains decentralized regardless of what happens worldwide, there should be nothing to worry about. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:05:06 PM

-

3% to 6% per month?

This is a ponzi. Omg. I didn't know DEFI were like that.

I recommend everyone to stay away of any of this. Those projects are certainly going to disappear with all the money anytime soon.

You can get more realistic interest rates here:

https://www.binance.com/en/lending#lending-demandDeposits
If it was a Ponzi scheme then surely AAve and Compound would not have been shill in the largest crypto communities in the world. Binance only offers a Staking service with an interest rate quite similar to the bank rate and it is nothing special. The interest that large Defi projects are paying right now is because they make a lot of profits on their DEX. You know, in DEX the transaction fee is always higher than CEX and therefore the profit they pay will be higher.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:22:08 PM

-

3% to 6% per month?

I recommend everyone to stay away of any of this. Those projects are certainly going to disappear with all the money anytime soon.

Maybe you guys should check the facts before you all join the "Ponzi-Train".  Would have thought a Legendary member knows better. APR = Annual Percentage Rate!!! These aren't monthly rates on defipulse but anual ones. So it's pretty much the same rates as the ones you get on Binance. But Binance is a CEX, so why use Binance when you get the same rates on a decentralized platform.
suparigach

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:28:19 AM

Yes, you are right. Stablecoins with highest interest rates. Stable coin helps to secure our portfolio. Whatever the market pump and dump, we believe in stable coin. In decentralized exchanges, stable coins have more staking interest.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:35:31 AM

You can stake stable coins DAI on binance through their DeFi staking platform, the minimum locked amount is just 100 DAI and the unlock period is just 1 Day, there is a difference between DeFi staking and normal monthly staking on binance, to view your locked staking asset you need to go to Savings- DeFi - Staking.
KingsGambet19

Activity: 112
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:40:55 AM

<snip>
Does it need to have at least 10000 USDC to get 50$ per month?

Well, I better invest it to other things, managed and earn..I can go for more than 50$ a month if 10K$ would be invested to something solid like selling goods, products or services for I am also a skilled worker. Anyway, 50$ for doing nothing and let your money sleep for a while because you are only saving it then that would not be consider as profit but only a bonus. Saving is the main key with slight bonus or reward being given to you.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:12:14 PM

You can stake stable coins DAI on binance through their DeFi staking platform, the minimum locked amount is just 100 DAI and the unlock period is just 1 Day, there is a difference between DeFi staking and normal monthly staking on binance, to view your locked staking asset you need to go to Savings- DeFi - Staking.

Good to know. Rates for DAI are pretty good compared to other stablecoins listed on the exchange. What I love most about Binance is the minimum staking period to withdraw funds compared to other lending platforms. While rates are much higher on other centralized lending platforms, Binance has a wide variety of assets to choose from. I've been recently staking DAI and TRX on Binance exchange. TRX rates sit around 3% APR, making it better than a traditional bank savings account. I'd wish we'd get higher rates for stablecoins, for better profit. But at least, it's better something than nothing.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that both USDC and DAI are one of the most popular stablecoins on the market with highest interest rates. Each lending platform (either centralized or decentralized) has their own rates. You can switch from one another depending on your needs/preferences. I'd advise anyone to choose a platform with a high "TVL" (Total Value Locked) as it ensures liquidity. You'll have better chances of earning extra income by doing this than all the other way around. My favorite platforms for staking (lending) stablecoins are Compound.finance and Aave. Rewards are pretty attractive with rates of up to 8% APY (subject to change). The only downside are the high fees on the ETH blockchain for interacting with decentralized lending platforms. But with ETH 2.0 on the way, this will no longer become an issue. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:48:55 PM

I also don't really understand about this defi system, and just buy their tokens when the price is likely to go up or down based on technical or fundamental predictions.
but if the system is the same as staking I don't think the return will be too big.
Defi is not something like staking which is completely different and the actual words are DEcentralized FInance which means people can be able to take loans with no middle man and it also has other features like Lending in the decentralized way.

But I don't trust them either because they are yet to be tested on long term so I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest their savings there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:56:12 AM

Does anyone here or know anyone here that put a lot of money into stablecoin and earn money off the interest?  This seems way too good to be true... like i saw you can earn 8.6 percent interest on usdc... so someone with a million dollars can earn 86,000 usd a year?

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 06:39:31 AM

Does anyone here or know anyone here that put a lot of money into stablecoin and earn money off the interest?  This seems way too good to be true... like i saw you can earn 8.6 percent interest on usdc... so someone with a million dollars can earn 86,000 usd a year?

8.6% is realistic amount per annum because even some banks gives upto 6% or even more depends on the country where you are living.

But it doesn't worth the wait. Roll Eyes

One who have in millions obviously will be an investor which means they only go for investment rather than putting their money into some scheme and get such low ROI.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 07:18:07 AM

I think for now it is indeed strengthened by DeFi but for the standard number of power I think it is owned by etherium because the defense on the numbers is so fantastic it really makes a lot of investors hold their altcoins. besides that I see etherium to be a strong crypto currency for now and it has great potential for future investment.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 07:04:31 PM

There are now many "De-Fi" platforms each with their attractive interest rates when it comes to lending stablecoins on the Blockchain. The most popular platforms are Compound and Aave with rates far higher than any traditional bank would offer in the mainstream world. As I'm on the hunt for profits, I'm eager to put most of my USDC and DAI stablecoins into a "De-Fi" platform with the highest rates available in the crypto/Blockchain space.

If you happen to know of a "De-Fi" platform (dApp) which offers the highest interest rates for stablecoins, please let me know. I'd also appreciate if you could give me some advice to "De-Fi" lending as I'm still new to this emerging industry. Any suggestions or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
I'm not promoting yobit exchange but there is a good interest in stablecoin. If you are looking for a wallet, then I would prefer an Atomic wallet. Actually, I'm more eager to know your experience because you are legendary, but you are saying that you are still new in this emerging industry. How do you forget your experience? Wink

A high percentage does not always indicate the reliability of a coin or project. A coin with a high percentage is either really small or just a dummy. Or they don't want to work with this coin and there is no investment in it.Stable and promising coins will not be charged with a high percentage.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 05:25:07 PM

Defi is not something like staking which is completely different and the actual words are DEcentralized FInance which means people can be able to take loans with no middle man and it also has other features like Lending in the decentralized way.

But I don't trust them either because they are yet to be tested on long term so I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest their savings there.

It's too risky to rely on "De-Fi" platforms for the long term, due to their experimental nature. While stablecoins have retained their value over the years, there's no guarantee they will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Consider what happened with NuBits some time ago, where it lost its "peg" to the US Dollar. It never recovered back to its original price, leaving many investors disappointed. The same thing could happen with traditional stablecoins like USDT, USDC, and DAI if they're unable to maintain the "peg" for long. Remember, the higher the risk, the higher the reward will be. It's no wonder why many "De-Fi" platforms are offering attractive interest rates to stablecoin "hodlers". Rates of 8% APR are way higher than what an ordinary bank would offer you. It's best to proceed with caution when investing your hard-earned money into stablecoins to avoid undesirable losses in the long run.

Nonetheless, time will tell us if the stablecoin industry will succeed in the mainstream world. Everything will depend on government regulations and mainstream adoption for stablecoins to thrive. Most stablecoins are centralized, greatly defeating the purpose of "De-Fi". With higher rates than their decentralized counterparts (like DAI), their level of mainstream adoption will go towards new heights. DAI may not have attractive rates, but at least it's a decentralized option for those who want censorship-resistance above all else. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
sunny28

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 08:58:42 PM

-

3% to 6% per month?

Defi is a sphere for brave guys, yes.

But there are also reliable coins that will not disappear in a few years, as you said. Most of the new projects that open now can quickly disappear with investor money, but the older projects, I think, are interested in promoting the DEFI world, so you can find reliable projects from all this for staking stablecoins.

The same Uniswap, liquidity can be supplied there, in many pairs with stablecoins, the interest rates are certainly not the highest, but there is no need to doubt the future and permanent reliability of this project.

Also, I think the author is more interested in starting and developing in this area than getting the maximum income. As for me, it's better to be more reliable with less profit.

I don’t want to say anything against you, staking on Binance is a wonderful thing without any risks, but to say that there are no normal projects in DEFI is stupid.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:07:16 PM

Defi is a sphere for brave guys, yes.

But there are also reliable coins that will not disappear in a few years, as you said. Most of the new projects that open now can quickly disappear with investor money, but the older projects, I think, are interested in promoting the DEFI world, so you can find reliable projects from all this for staking stablecoins.

The same Uniswap, liquidity can be supplied there, in many pairs with stablecoins, the interest rates are certainly not the highest, but there is no need to doubt the future and permanent reliability of this project.

Also, I think the author is more interested in starting and developing in this area than getting the maximum income. As for me, it's better to be more reliable with less profit.

I don’t want to say anything against you, staking on Binance is a wonderful thing without any risks, but to say that there are no normal projects in DEFI is stupid.

That's certainly true, mate. As with any technology, "De-Fi" is a double-edged sword. It can be used for both good and bad things. It's up to you to decide what to do with it. Scams will become the norm, especially in an emerging industry like this. Only a very small number of legitimate projects will survive as they provide real use cases to the mainstream world. It's always important to due your own diligence in order to make the right decision at the right time.

Despite many stablecoins offering attractive interest rates, there's always the risk of loss. The vast majority of stablecoins are centralized, which means that you're subject to the risks of a single point of failure. As they always say, "the higher the risk, the higher the reward will be". I've seen that the most popular stablecoins on the market have higher interest rates than any ordinary bank would offer you. USD Coin and Tether have interest rates of up to 12% APR (according to current rates), making them 10 times better than a traditional savings account. Who can't resist such high rewards? As long as "De-Fi" remains popular in the mainstream world, high interest rates will be the norm. It would be wise to put those stablecoins to "work" by lending them to a decentralized platform of your choice. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: