Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounty hunters  (Read 1007 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 05:30:07 AM

I will keep ignoring any bounty project that ask for KYC verifications for one main reason and that's the security of my identity, once the bounty campaign is over are they going to throw all the identification cards information away ? How sure that they won't be use for other things?
Yeah Good that you wanted security for your Identity so You wont be find as Cheater? but now you are Tagged for Cheating so none can be trusted in your words now  Grin

Kudos to bounty manager @julerz12, this BM is very good at getting cheaters and banning them straight away, he is a strict bounty manager and that's all a bounty project needs not KYC verifications, I don't joke with my national identity information, this days online crime keeps growing and you can be a victim of anything if you give your identity information away easily
I missed the Guy , Julerz12 is one of the most prominent and trusted manager in this forum , Wondering why he has no opening these days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: