Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GenArt.ai: Digital Art Like No Other  (Read 35 times)
vladn00ne (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 03:07:59 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2021, 03:18:31 PM by vladn00ne

To be honest, I was surprised by the high demand for NFTs. Though it's good to see that these NFTs are conquering the old parts of art. I am happy to see mass adoption starting by giving the creator a world-class museum.

Non-fungible tokens, or much referred to as NFTs, have incorporated their value and impact to the way how the digital market works today. NFTs are unique and exclusive intangible assets that cannot be traded, substituted, or copied. The introduction of digital arts in the NFT marketplace has opened a variety of opportunities for artists to share their art, sell it on the digital workspace and earn huge profits as interested buyers secure the right to own the original version of an art which can never be duplicated.

The advent of the 2019 pandemic has also caused a major implication of moving towards the digital world. Hundreds of digital art projects are now being endorsed throughout social media platforms. Today, I am honored to talk about one of the most promising platforms that give utmost importance to the digitalization of art.

Introducing GenArt.ai, a decentralized software that utilizes the Ethereum and Polygon Network. This platform is responsible for providing artistic commands to easily customize one's NFT art in their wallets. GenArt.ai extends assistance to its users by generating thousands of art ideas within seconds. Everyone is given a chance to become an NFT artist in their own unique way without breaking a sweat.

GenArt.ai offers its first worm-inspired design called the MeWorm. Each MeWorm art is unique and is generated with the minter's name as the hash. Users can mint such art for free on the Polygon Network which is limited only to 8,888 NFTs as of the moment. Every wallet is entitled to claim just one NFT. MeWorm can be viewed by connecting your Openseas.io or Metamask Wallet. Bear in mind though that GenArt.ai is not responsible for maintaining the safety and management of the NFTs within your own private wallets. You can view the collection of MeWorms here: https://opensea.io/collection/meworm.

Over 4,750 NFTs were minted at the time of this writing. As a general rule, the lesser the supply, the higher the demand will be in the future. It is not too late to have one. Visit https://www.genart.ai/ for a more detailed view of the project.

The project is only beginning. More and more digital aesthetics besides MeWorm will surely be introduced to the platform. Different NFT masterpieces will soon be included and generated by people, allowing them to express their artistic desires and wonders. GenArt.ai is here to support and promote the world's movement towards the digital ecosystem.

P.S. What a glorious day for the NFT industry and therefore, of course, the world of crypto in general. Adoption is really here!
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:20:53 PM

I just saw some of your posts Vlad. They seem well researched and its stupid that you are still a newbie. I'd be happy to correct that if you can somehow vouch for the originality of these posts you've made.

Like i can just go and search google but i'd prefer interacting with you directly. I see you've been here since 2020. Whats your story?

Also, you share posts about NFT and games. Its a shame that you aren't able to share pictures coz that would make your posts look really cool. So lets get a response from you and rectify that newbie thing, shall we?

PS: Send me a DM, if you respond and I don't reply back. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: