Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24expertonlinetrade.com | Ponzi Scheme targeting traders.  (Read 45 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 11:11:37 AM

Archived: https://archive.is/9X71N
What happened: Ponzi Scheme.

Although that site hasn't advertised on the forum, but scammers are advertising other places. Of course, Telegram is a heaven of scammer and I discover that site from there. Scammers directly not promoting the site, they are spamming with a channel link. Even on the channel, you will not find the website, you have to contact the person who controls the channel where you should invest. Then he will convince you to invest after knowing your investment capabilities. I am sure those who aren't familiar with that type of scam then they would fall easily into the trap. However I told most probably I would invest a huge amount but I need to visit the site, if the site reliable to me then I would invest. Eventually, the scammer shares the website with me.

I feel it's necessary to share with the community since often we encounter such scam attempts. According to scammer, they will trade for you since you can't make money in trading. So basically they target traders and we know most traders are losers. So it's pretty easy to attract them with such as greedy offer.

They claimed that start their journey in April 2015 and until December 2019 they have 25000+ Satisfied Clients. But surprisingly their domain registered on 2020-10-23. This means all the claims on the site are fake.

Name: NAMECHEAP INC
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Expires On: 2021-10-23
Registered On: 2020-10-23

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 06:21:34 AM

Good job posting this, I hope people who are using telegram for crypto related chats are now made aware of these scams and easy money making clickbaits. It is sad to see these still propagate through such networks easily, but can be reported quickly though telegram itself. (Right click/three dots>report)

Their location on their Contact page contains some local law offices and a delivery service office. A local resident might be able to clarify and certainly squash this scam to smithereens.

To anyone else reading this, if you found out about this site from any source, please do not spend any money there. If you got the link from a "real" friend, warn them, if you got it from some online account/username, block them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x