Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAN-ANN] QOOBER BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 226 times)
QOOBER Academy (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:52:04 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 02:06:16 PM by QOOBER Academy

QOOBER

Welcome to the unofficial QOOBER announcement!
Here below you will find all the necessary information and official links of the project to protect newcomers from phishing and fraud.
The QOOBER ACADEMY community suggests using this page as an English-speaking center of QOOBER communities on BitcoinTalk.

Website | Official Wallet | Blockchain Explorer
GitHUB | Twitter | LinkedIn | Official ANN
WP | QOOB is traded on BTC-Alpha

WHAT IS QOOBER?

The digital alternative to cash developed by the QOOBER team is a global, blockchain-based system for converting fiat and cryptocurrency funds into the QOOB digital payment currency for trading and transfers to different parts of the world using Blockchain technology.

The system provides the creation of an automated cryptocurrency payment solution for everyday tasks and business expenses. QOOB coins can be used for transfers and payments of any complexity around the world.

Salary transfers, professional, saving and accumulative accounts, automatic payment programming, conversion of popular cryptocurrencies and fiat, low fees, fast and reliable transactions are the basis of what the QOOBER team offers.

The QOOBER blockchain also supports the paramining mechanism, which is an improved version of POS mining - an automatic increase in the number of QOOB coins stored in the wallet as a reward for passive support of the blockchain's health.

The QOOBER platform brings together users from all over the world to create a new ecosystem and take global e-Commerce to the next level.

DECENTRALIZATION

Unlike Libra, Ripple, and other coins that are managed by specific companies, the QOOBER blockchain is decentralized like Bitcoin and other independent cryptocurrencies. The network does not have a "center", a legal entity or even an individual that can be negatively affected.

Instead of servers and physical centers, the network uses nodes distributed throughout the planet:
- 100,000 nodes are planned to be launched in the QOOBER network.
- Nodes will be evenly distributed across most countries of the world. Information about the location of the master node is encrypted and is not advertised anywhere. The open source code contains data only about the existence of nodes, but not about their location.
- Nodes are not linked: they are hosted on different devices and work with different providers.
- If one or more nodes stop working for some reason, it will not affect the network operation in any way. The remaining nodes will ensure proper functioning, and new ones will be created instead of those that failed.

The QOOBER network is a payment system that is completely resistant to censorship and protected from influence from competitors, fraudsters and state governments. Moreover, like Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto, the QOOBER team is anonymous and will not have any influence on the distributed network. Because of this, no one can have a negative impact on the platform through the developers.

The source code of the blockchain is open and available for public viewing through the official GitHUB of developers, and all operations occurring inside the blockchain are performed through specialized blockchain browsers, which provides the project with maximum transparency.

QOOB COINS

All QOOB coins were issued with the creation of the Genesis block. Premining was 10 million coins, which were distributed during a partial closed sale of coins to private investors. The total issue of QOOB coins will be 7 billion coins.

Initially generated 10,000,000 QOOB coins are distributed as follows:

Developer team rewards - 6,000,000
Distribution among private investors - 2,000,000
Network infrastructure development and marketing - 2,000,000

Developers' coins will be unfrozen in stages:
- 250,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB
- 500,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB
- 750,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB
- 1,250,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB
- 1,750,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB
- 2,250,000 block - 1,000,000 QOOB

All subsequent coins are created solely by means of paramining inside the blockchain.

The QOOBER blockchain is capable of processing up to 4 transactions per second, which means that transfers reach their destination in a matter of seconds. The fee that does not depend on the transfer amount allows you to transfer even the largest amounts almost free of charge, and the absence of intermediaries eliminates the possibility of delays in these transactions.

QOOB cryptocurrency, like most other digital currencies, is protected from inflation due to pre-described and publicly known rules for creating new coins. No one, including developers, can create new coins the way central banks around the world do. The market is pricing in the absence of a mindless issue will eventually determine the fair value of the coins.

POS-MINING and PARAMINING

QOOBER uses a system where each "coin" in an account can be thought of as a tiny mining rig. The more tokens that are held in the account, the greater the chance that account will earn the right to generate a block. The total reward received as a result of block generation is the sum of the transaction fees located within the block. QOOBER does not generate any new tokens as a result of block creation. QOOB redistribution occurs as a result of receiving transaction fees by the block generators.

The creation of new coins in the QOOBER blockchain takes place through the Paramining mechanism. This process automatically starts on any wallet with a balance of more than 100 QOOB and stops when the balance is equal to 1,000,000 QOOB. The mechanism of paramining is to automatically increase the number of coins on the user's balance and depends on several factors:
 - the number of coins in your personal wallet
 - coefficient of difficulty of extraction
 - coefficient of the number of coins and followers
 - storage coefficient

The speed of paramining is linked to the speed of block generation. One block is generated in an average of one minute, which means that approximately 1440 blocks will be generated in 24 hours.

The blockchain implements a system for establishing referral connections without using any links. After creating a new wallet, the system fixes the first transaction from this wallet in the blockchain and permanently establishes a referral link.

Read more about the factors that affect the speed of paramining, you can find out in the white paper.

ROAD MAP

Done:
- Creating the QOOBER blockchain concept
- Marketing research
- Creating a document that normalizes the General provisions of the concept
- Preparation for a closed investment round
- Deployment of the main network
- Alpha testing
- Launch the user console
- Launch of the blockchain and node
- Security audit
- Development of web site QOOBER
- Web wallet release.
- Starting the block browser
- Preparing for listing on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Distribution of coins to private investors
- QOOBER API integration
- The conclusion of the partnership
- Android and iOS wallet development (ios in progress)
- Listing on the BTC ALPHA exchange
- The release of Windows, Mac OS wallets (mac os in progress)

Q4 2020:
- Network scaling, increasing the number of nodes
- Promoting QOOBER
- Launching the QOOBER node
- Implementation of the voting module
- Implementation of the extended functionality of node - validator and delegator
- The conclusion of the partnership
- Listing on the 2nd cryptocurrency exchange
- Listing on Coinmarketcap
- Update the app design

Q 1-2 2021:
- Development of smart contracts / implementation of smart contracts.
- Start voting among validators about future changes in the community
- Start the delegation process
- Start of minting on the basis of QOOBER
- Start of development of the QOOBER trading platform

Q 3-4 2021:
- Acquiring, issuing your own cards
- Launch third-party applications based on QOOBER
- Launch the QOOBER payment gateway
- Launch of the QOOBER trading platform
- Implementation of a mobile wallet with a contactless payment system

2022:
- Marketing and design initiatives
- Integration of the blockchain into the QOOBER trading platform

2023:
- Global expansion of the QOOB coin
- Implementation of software for creating decentralized applications

CONCLUSION

As discussed above, the QOOBER ACADEMY community suggests using this page as an English-speaking center of QOOBER communities on BitcoinTalk. We welcome the publication of links to all your QOOBER threads on this forum.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:06:51 PM

VVVTRADER

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:35:25 PM

QOOB-B3BN-R32H-CL2V-7583M

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 06:16:09 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

Just make a deposit of 100 QOOB coins to your wallet.
You can buy it on the BTC-Alpha exchange (https://btc-alpha.com/en/).
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:10:09 PM

Hello community!

Our team has prepared for you a new post about Paramining.
There you will get brief and useful information about mining, its varieties, as well as about QOOBER paramining with all the details.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286677
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:02:32 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

so, people who want to mine this coin, just by buying this coin then keep it in official wallet ? just like that
then how much the rewards per annually ? can you explain me more about this
regards

tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:45:23 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

so, people who want to mine this coin, just by buying this coin then keep it in official wallet ? just like that
regards

if that is the case maybe what is meant is stake, because if you are mining instead you have to use VGA or a mining device?Huh

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
danielFlow

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:43:48 PM

It is very comfortable as for me that you can easy buy or sell QOOB coins for another cryptocurrency or fiat money on the exchange
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 03:44:47 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

regards

if that is the case maybe what is meant is stake, because if you are mining instead you have to use VGA or a mining device?Huh

yes, maybe they mean stake, but as i know if we want to stake any cryptocurrency we should do in our personal wallet in our PC not in web wallet
except if we stake the coins in staking providers my friend
regards
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:19:51 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

regards

Yes, you are right. You just need to buy coins and withdraw them from the exchange.
You don't have to keep your coins in an official wallet to get a reward. Any wallet that supports qoob will do.
You can also buy coins in telegram bots.
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:35:24 PM

Huh Huh Huh

How can I mine it?

regards

That's right, Paramining is an advanced version of Staking
You can also use your CPU to maintain the Master-Node
QOOBER Academy (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:42:36 PM

It is very comfortable as for me that you can easy buy or sell QOOB coins for another cryptocurrency or fiat money on the exchange

You can also buy or sell coins in telegram bots
This is more profitable, since the exchange has high commissions. Especially if you buy a small amount.

Check telegram-chat "QOOBER SPACE".
It is Russian-speaking chat, but I think they will tell you the most profitable bot-exchanger there  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: