Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BountyStar campaign management.  (Read 147 times)
Bounty Star (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 12

Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 12:16:35 PM

Will be published soon.
Reserved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 02:15:52 PM

Hi, I just checked few things about project that bounty campaign you launched today - PUSH COMMUNITY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5346589.0

- Twitter account have 4 tweets and 15700 followers. Impressive! (https://twitter.com/PushCommunity1)

- Telegram group created 3 days ago and already have 17400 members - https://t.me/pushcommunity

- Facebook in 6 days over 14000 - https://www.facebook.com/Push-Community-PCOM-112564677732015

- Dev team is completely anonymous.

- Project has no Announcement thread

Your gropu on Telegram created today and have already 3678 members (just two your messages there) - https://t.me/bountystar

A lot of red flags as for the beginning of a Bounty Manager career, don't you think?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3151

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 03:07:51 PM

Hi, I just checked few things about project that bounty campaign you launched today - PUSH COMMUNITY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5346589.0

- Twitter account have 4 tweets and 15700 followers. Impressive! (https://twitter.com/PushCommunity1)

- Telegram group created 3 days ago and already have 17400 members - https://t.me/pushcommunity

- Facebook in 6 days over 14000 - https://www.facebook.com/Push-Community-PCOM-112564677732015

Your gropu on Telegram created today and have already 3678 members (just two your messages there) - https://t.me/bountystar

A lot of red flags as for the beginning of a Bounty Manager career, don't you think?

Maybe you are right here but this is nothing new.
it is quite possible that they had an airdrop in fact I am quite sure where is required joining in their Telegram group, follow on Twitter, Facebook etc... As you can see, pinned posts on Twitter have >10k retweets and 1700 comments, where other people mention friends, #airdrop hashtags etc...

in the end, you drew attention to these numbers and thus pointed to the ability of the manager. As you say, he made some impressive results in a short time. I guess any new project wants something like that.

OP, I hope you have some criteria and that you will not accept fraudsters no matter how much they will pay you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naficopa

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:42:40 PM

Maybe you are right here but this is nothing new.
it is quite possible that they had an airdrop in fact I am quite sure where is required joining in their Telegram group, follow on Twitter, Facebook etc... As you can see, pinned posts on Twitter have >10k retweets and 1700 comments, where other people mention friends, #airdrop hashtags etc...

in the end, you drew attention to these numbers and thus pointed to the ability of the manager. As you say, he made some impressive results in a short time. I guess any new project wants something like that.

OP, I hope you have some criteria and that you will not accept fraudsters no matter how much they will pay you.

In my post I just suggest that these could be red flags. In fact, I would really like everything to be ok. But I must admit that I have not seen anything like this before and there is no information about any airdrop.
I would love to know what magical skills Brand New Bounty Manager has.
With such results, he would definitely become the market leader on Bitcointalk.
I am waiting for more information.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3151

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 03:54:54 PM

In my post I just suggest that these could be red flags. In fact, I would really like everything to be ok. But I must admit that I have not seen anything like this before and there is no information about any airdrop.

Fast-growing social media profiles, not a reason for the flag. I saw such a promotion much time.
If you do not find information here about their airdrop, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Many projects never existed here on the forum.
@Bounty Star account is new here, but we do not know how much experience he has here before. and again there is no breaking of the rules or reason for a red flag.

edit: now we going in off topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naficopa

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 05:02:35 PM

Fast-growing social media profiles, not a reason for the flag. I saw such a promotion much time.
If you do not find information here about their airdrop, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Many projects never existed here on the forum.
@Bounty Star account is new here, but we do not know how much experience he has here before. and again there is no breaking of the rules or reason for a red flag.

edit: now we going in off topic.

I didn't talk about the red flag (as accussation on Bitcointalk) but the "red flag" as something suspicious.
I've seen a lot of fast growing social media accounts, but unfortunately most of them were paid bots. I wonder how it is in this case.
You're right, let's wait for the explanation and then maybe we'll get to know the amazing abilities of the mysterious new Bounty Manager on Bitcointalk.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Bounty Star (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 12

Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 07:21:00 AM

Let me clear your confusions. I have been with Bounty/Airdrop for a long time (Outside of the forum). I gaped a time in the middle for my personal problems. Now I have started bounty management in this forum and stopped working outside of the forum. That is my old support group. These members do not come in a day, And I never use a bot for added anyone. They everyone is crypto familiar.

And, that's only a support group. We will help them with our campaign-related problems.
Nothing else.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: