Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH network under congestion now?  (Read 223 times)
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:01:55 AM

Has anyone experience ETH congestion right now? I am trying to send my USDT20 from Trust Wallet to another one at a suggested fee of 18 gwei, but the process is taking longer than expected. Also, I have received token for my work, but as what I have checked the Etherscan, it’s already more than 8 hours and status still pending on the blockchain, and gas price was 27 gwei.

Is there any way to cancel the Ethereum transaction and restart it by spending higher gas fee? Or is this normal during the congestion period?
What?

I still get signals about ETH's transaction speed, i see people saying that it has improved over the time when DeFi exploded. With gas about 30 Gwei i think it only takes 10 seconds for that transaction and less than 1$ fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:40:47 AM

Has anyone experience ETH congestion right now? I am trying to send my USDT20 from Trust Wallet to another one at a suggested fee of 18 gwei, but the process is taking longer than expected. Also, I have received token for my work, but as what I have checked the Etherscan, it’s already more than 8 hours and status still pending on the blockchain, and gas price was 27 gwei.

Is there any way to cancel the Ethereum transaction and restart it by spending higher gas fee? Or is this normal during the congestion period?
The situation has been the same for Bitcoin, the network is congested and a lot of people are complaining about the high fees they are paying for small transactions. This was the same for me when I sent money to someone this week, just $50 and the fees was high. I haven’t used Ethereum for transaction as of recent so I am not aware of that this same thing has been happening in the ETH network.

I saw a news today that the ETH devs said they are close to releasing the 2.0 and I believe thatwith the next version (2.0) we are going to see a better experience.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:04:09 AM

With 27 gwei   i think it will take you about 1 second to make your ETH transaction.

In your case, first and foremost checking the status of a transaction in the network is very simple. You just need to go to the website https://etherscan.io/. Paste your address into the search box or go directly to the link: https://etherscan.io/address/.... then double check everything. And check if you are sending two transactions, which will also prevent your transaction from going through.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 05:56:17 PM

Ethereum Congestion is boosting to increase the Ethereum transaction cost. Always check the Ethereum GWEI before making any Ethereum transaction. I think for making urgent transactions, we should select the average Gwei cost. Always Ethereum Gwei cost is different, the only reason is Ethereum congestion. Transaction cost of Tron USDT coin is very low or zero.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:04:13 PM

Now eth transactions are doing fine, speed is good and fee is reasonable as well but if the price keeps growing as expected we can see transaction fee again rising untill eth 2.0 mainnet goes live.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:15:03 PM

Currently, gas fees are relatively cheap, even though Fomo Ethereum has resulted in many transactions on the blockchain,
Gas is still well cheap, possibly because you haven't given a Gas limit during transactions,
now only 21-31 Gwei is already very smooth for transactions.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: