Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People support what Good for them but btc??  (Read 531 times)
Reid

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:37:47 AM

This is like a statement telling "It's an unfair world."
Do you really think early adopters didn't risk anything?
Before, there is no future for bitcoin. You buy it like wasting money for nothing.

They are not fat cats now because they are lucky or however, you call it.
Just imagine how much trouble they went through from all the ups and downs of Bitcoin.
There's still time. It might be expensive now but it will just be the same experience as early adopters did. Risk. High risk.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:31:52 PM

bitcoin does not need your support, there are many people who hate bitcoin, but bitcoin still survives.  bitcoin is not a scam, but bitcoin is a profitable digital currency.  I came to bitcoin late, but I felt a lot of profit from trading, bounties and investments.  I think you have to support bitcoin.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 02:59:22 PM

Are you sure you're talking about bitcoin? It is constantly growing, look at the graph. This is now one of the best investments.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2988

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:04:44 PM

Bitcoin never been beneficial Why should support Bitcoin and say good things?
Slow expensive difficult to hold hackers and highly volatile
Yes If I would bought few years back then sure k might be happy people only who got good profit support Bitcoin!

Why should I support? 
Right now Nothing good to say about Bitcoin
Those who was early investors why They did Not notice me about?
We are all btc Community but most are poor and broke only few fat cats with their bitcoins.

Really I dont see Nothing good or useful of btc.

How can start like Bitcoin?

Then why are you here? You're probably the newest/biggest troll of this forum.  Nearly everything you post is complete bullshit, and have no factual information or basis for your constant "hypothesis'".  Bitcoin is currently slow and expensive, true, but that doesn't mean "bitcoin never been beneficial".

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chrisvl
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Trainman

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 05:24:08 PM

bitcoin does not need your support, there are many people who hate bitcoin, but bitcoin still survives.  bitcoin is not a scam, but bitcoin is a profitable digital currency.  I came to bitcoin late, but I felt a lot of profit from trading, bounties and investments.  I think you have to support bitcoin.
You are wrong bitcoin needs their support. Peoples are interested in money,money,money 90% of bitcoin users are interested in profit, exchange fiat for bitcoin and when she get profit exchange bitcoin for fiat, someone who spends 13000$ to buy 1 bitcoin and keep it in order to make profit and then to convert it back to fiat is not a bitcoin supporter, sounds hard but is the truth.

Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:08:33 PM

I am a little bit confused with your thoughts. Based on my understanding, well, every thing has its own pros and cons. I can't just say that everything about bitcoin is good. But come think of it, if you will focus your mind on the negative side of it then you will always let yourself not to take that risk. Sometimes taking risks may do something good in your life. Bitcoin on the other hand has its own disadvantages but it is worth a try.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:31:01 PM

You are entitled to your opinion mate but I think there are still many ways to benefit from btc, you don't necessarily need to be among the early adopters to benefit, even right now as you  complain those who understand btc are taking advantage of it,
Even with the highly volatile market, traders still trade and make profit so are flippers, all you need is find what suit you best and stick to doing it, nowadays some people prefer to use digital currency to pay and btc is top choice, so if you say no benefits then you are wrong.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2366
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:53:52 PM

Volatility nature of bitcoin increased compared to past so its still good for investment purposes. Bitcoin is slow but still it doesn't have any borders so if we compare the transaction with wire transfer we can call bitcoin is cheaper and faster to transact.People fall to the traps of scammers it doesn't mean bitcoin can be hacked.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2800
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:09:13 PM

You are entitled to your opinion mate but I think there are still many ways to benefit from btc, you don't necessarily need to be among the early adopters to benefit, even right now as you  complain those who understand btc are taking advantage of it,
Even with the highly volatile market, traders still trade and make profit so are flippers, all you need is find what suit you best and stick to doing it, nowadays some people prefer to use digital currency to pay and btc is top choice, so if you say no benefits then you are wrong.
We do have our own opinions and insights but majority of us whom do support bitcoin or crypto would definitely say that his understanding and views towards bitcoin is completely wrong.

For sure there are people who do really lose up money but there still lots whom do engage with it due to the fact that people can still make money via trading.

Aside on trading talks then we can make use of it with daily transactions with transferring funds without any hassle no matter where you are as long you do provide your wallet
address then youre good to go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:22:30 PM

Calm down, I will not give your lecturers or point our your mistake as most of the users have already done that. It's about choice mate, no one is forcing you to like Bitcoin or invest into Bitcoin and when it comes to early adopters they were risk takes when we thought Bitcoin as bubble so their risk has worths their profit. Bitcoin was coded to make P2P and cross border transaction without a third party or government body involved and we have control over our asset.

Do some more research about Bitcoin through various source and the reason for invention of Bitcoin then you will start liking the concept.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:32:57 PM

Yes If I would bought few years back then sure k might be happy people only who got good profit support Bitcoin!

Why should I support? 
If youre only into Bitcoin because you want to make a quick profit then you'll have problem understanding the major purpose of Bitcoin and most people that supported Bitcoin does it because of the love for the technology and future opportunities.

Theres alot of good thingd to say about Bitcoin cause it the key to people liberation in terms of finance/economic melt down and it will be the mainstream of payment soon after Paypal integration.

We are all btc Community but most are poor and broke only few fat cats with their bitcoins.
That's because the crypto sphere is broad but if you make good contributions to the community you will be noticed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 09:05:08 PM

Anything good about gold? Instead of being the most expensive material on this planet, I do not see much usage of gold. But why people still buy and sell gold. Its called fate. And bitcoin has gain fate from many people around the Internet. 10-years is not a long period of time but it is enough for bitcoin to have a place in people's heart. Maybe you dont like bitcoin, but we always want to buy bitcoin whenever we have a chance or money so as to secure our fund and increase the capital over years.

There is no guarantee that bitcoin will continue to exist. But if you have the fate like us, buying bitcoin is never a bad idea. Maybe in the future, bitcoin can replace gold and become the number one asset. Who knows  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 09:45:01 PM

Why should I support? 

Your thinking is interesting. Because you claim that just people who make good profit with Bitcoin support it but it is not true. For example, I didn't make much money with Bitcoin but I like Bitcoin. People support and use Bitcoin because they trust and believe in it. Bitcoin is not like an ordinary new altcoin that we see every day. When Bitcoin price changes at an important rate, the other cryptos get affected by the change too. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto in the market now and there is still not a crypto that can even get close to it. Maybe we won't see Bitcoin to be the main currency of any/many countries because of being volatile in the future, but I'm sure that people will use it as a very good alternative.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:16:57 AM

We do have our own opinions and insights but majority of us whom do support bitcoin or crypto would definitely say that his understanding and views towards bitcoin is completely wrong.

For sure there are people who do really lose up money but there still lots whom do engage with it due to the fact that people can still make money via trading.

Aside on trading talks then we can make use of it with daily transactions with transferring funds without any hassle no matter where you are as long you do provide your wallet

Definitely, we have our own interpretation about bitcoin and we should respect each others opinion. But first and foremost before we enter in the world of cryptocurrency we should have first our deep research about bitcoin and what the good in it. From here you can already told to yourself if you were going to try or take risk to engaged yourself in this kind of thing. No one forced you to become a member of this community its your sole decision. And if you didn't see any good about bitcoin then there is nothing we can do about it.
davis196

Activity: 2940
Merit: 904

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:27:59 AM

If the people can get any benefit out of using Bitcoin then they will use Bitcoin,if they don't get any benefit,then they just don't use Bitcoin.Sometimes they make profits,sometimes they lose money.
Many people abandoned Bitcoin during the last few years and many people joined the Bitcoin community this year.People have free will and you should respect their free will.They choose what to support and what to dump.Whining about why people support Bitcoin is nonsense.

Sapphire915

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:43:57 AM

I understand if you're feelin that way and I have no right to change your beliefs if its really the thoughts you have in Bitcoin. Everyone of us has our own experiences with Bitcoin that will lead us to conclude whether its right or wrong for us. No one will force you to support bitcoin nor liking it if you strongly don't. Bitcoin has a great features that are really beneficial to people and has lots of awesome things to offer to us in the future. I love everything about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
If you are a person who just wanted an easy money and have no patience, then Crypto world isn't the right place for you. I believe that if you do love Crypto, you will embrace every risks and consequences that you might encounter here. And most importantly, it requires a lot of patients and hardworks to earn profits.
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 07:00:26 AM

Base on your topics created you are seeking the attention of other members.
there are a lot of benefits with the use of the bitcoin and today most people are using this as the mode of payment and transferring their funds for investment or buying and selling their coins, I don't get it why you are pushing your self and other people to not support the bitcoin?. It looks like you are having a bad time with the bitcoin and I think this is the right time to change that mindset mate. Bitcoin today is one of the growing currency even the known people and countries are already supporting this coin.
Bitcoin is nothing just to the people who don't know the purpose of it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:15:27 AM

Bitcoin is much better at investing but whether the people will support it will depend on them. They will support if they can use Bitcoin properly and have a good idea about Bitcoin. It is much easier to make a profit when you are afraid of losing money when investing in Bitcoin. People will be able to use Bitcoin as they wish there will be no government interference. Even if the country's economy is damaged will not be affected people support is better for the people to support BTC.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2352
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:21:37 AM

Sorry but it is not only profit why Bitcoin is supported But its Functionality that can be use as Online Payments,Things that it is
advantage than Fiat( but of course hated when it is congested and
Fee are increasing like this moment)
Why should I support?  

i have said what i think and believe is good for Bitcoin,So why bother your self looking for another Bad words when the truth is Only
you are always attacking Bitcoin because of your Ponzi project that impacted
your trust history.
and also maybe the reason why you are crying too much here while if you don't like Bitcoin and crypto you can easily go away since
no one is concern about your activities at all.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:40:58 AM

i can not say i entirely blame the OP for thinking otherwise, i think several other people out there have the same perception about btc until they come in contact with it only then would they have a change of mind, like what  this guy and his friend experience when using btc to transfer fund, now that the frind hard a great experience using btc to send money over his perception towards it must have change for the better, he will most likely recommend btc to other friends who have no knowledge of who think like the OP.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀