Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [XOL] Xolentum - 11000 XOL up for grabs!  (Read 745 times)
sohamb03 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:21:37 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2020, 05:39:34 PM by sohamb03

Xolentum Bounty

The Future is Digital

Xolentum is a no-premine PoW private crypto currency. The bounty is being sponsored from the project fund, and personally by the core developers.

The total pool for the bounty is 10000 XOL plus another 1000 XOL for lucky winners, with each person eligible for at least 5 XOL, and separate rewards for article/video reviews.

Do note that there are daily rains in our Discord chat too, you just need to be active!

The event will last for 4 weeks (might be extended if necessary).

NOTE: To create a Xolentum wallet you may do one of the following:

But what if I can't download and sync the entire blockchain? No worries, use the GUI wallet. There are lots of remote nodes you can connect to.

What if I'm not on a PC, and using my mobile? Well, we're in the process of developing a web wallet, and an Android wallet will follow, so for now, you can store your funds in a paper wallet which you can import when either of the web or android wallet is out, or your back on a PC.

But where can I trade XOL? You can trade XOL on KuangEX (XOL/USDT) - https://kuangex.com/trade/xol_usdt

The following events are available:

1) REQUIRED: Join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/FTJ4tDQ - or Telegram Group -  https://t.me/xolentum (Any one) and send at least one message - 2 XOL

2) REQUIRED: Any two of the following - 3 XOL:

3) OPTIONAL: Write an article review about the Xolentum project. Describe the project briefly, followed by a detailed review.

Use the #xolentum hashtag and mention @xolentum wherever necessary.

Have a link to Xolentum BitCoinTalk ANN and website in the post.

If you need graphics, get them from : https://www.xolentum.org/resources/press-kit/

Post original and unique content. No plagarism will be tolerated.

The post must be at least 500 characters (excluding spaces) in length.

Depending on the quality of the article, you will be eligible for upto 50 XOL.

4) OPTIONAL: Make a video review about the Xolentum project. Describe the project briefly, followed by a detailed review.

Use the #xolentum hashtag and mention @xolentum wherever necessary in the description of the video.

Have a link to Xolentum BitCoinTalk ANN and website in the video.

If you need graphics, get them from : https://www.xolentum.org/resources/press-kit/

Make original and unique content. No plagarism will be tolerated.

The video must be at least one minute in length.

Depending on the quality of the video, you will be eligible for upto 100 XOL (the number of views the video gets will also play a role).

NOTE :

• Payments will be made once every 7 days, and the first reply to this thread will contain the transaction hashes of the payments sent out to various members.
  • The final decision regarding the assessment of the quality of the article and the video will be at the discretion of the core developers, to be decided while taking the opinion of some of the trusted members of our community.
  • Each event may be participated in only once by a particular user.
  • If any person is found cheating, and/or introducing automated accounts into the server/group, he/she will be disqualified without any payment.
  • Using any other unfair means will result in a disqualification

After completion, make a post here in the following format (only choose the events you are participating in):

Code:
BitCoinTalk Username: 

Discord Username :
Telegram Username :

Twitter Username :
Link to tweet :

Reddit Username :
Link to post :

Medium Username :

Link to article:  
Link to video:

At the end of the event, we'll be choosing 10 lucky winners who will receive 100 XOL each.

Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:24:17 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 01:33:43 PM by sohamb03

@cafoo4161 ... Verified and Paid 7 XOL (2 Discord + 2 Telegram + 3 rest) - e7de2e81129e3f696cf71bdf7e39682e000fa1d25a96cf4741b280b3f53811f0

@Lebanese ... Verified and Paid 7 XOL (2 Discord + 2 Telegram + 3 rest) - 7e4fc9dae94556fdf6d455624c585dfdaef11402895b89e5c47cb4f4318f2946

cafoo4161

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2020, 06:09:37 PM by cafoo4161

BitCoinTalk Username: cafoo4161

Discord Username : cafer#3703
Telegram Username : vartolu41

Twitter Username : CryptoEnt3
Link to tweet :  https://twitter.com/CryptoEnt3/status/1331654442308030467

Reddit Username : cafoo97
Link to post : https://www.reddit.com/user/cafoo97/comments/k0wxa3/xolentum_new_dawn_for_privacy/

Medium Username : @caferyaran

Link to article:  Not Joined.
Link to video: Not Joined.

Wallet: XwmpNhwzUpsC2TZRStJxwnjkRohJHhfPWGcFsKWiezKVH8DuzqgSX4sEE9AYBZrppsGh4yXVadpnu23 ZEgJ62rbf1VqpD5EHY
simran.kanse.1

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:43:23 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2020, 05:54:28 PM by simran.kanse.1

In This Bounty I guess i also start Bounty Cuz In that exchange 10,000 XOV i can buy only in 3.55 USDT$  Grin Grin so i guess people can't join this bounty. But its always upto people who want or not want to join this bounty. I just try to inform everyone. Wink
Lebanese

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:35:22 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2020, 02:38:25 AM by Lebanese

I highly recommend everyone to follow this project!!

BitCoinTalk Username: Lebanese

Discord Username : fsociety#1179
Telegram Username : @fs05i3ty

Xol address: XwoFtp5jswCXM63mDgagQu44EY5fGtmVGVpWbyfKWmcL2ifZXWaUfAA5TTkQ6XCamoHHem7M2DvztVZ VUxeHRmVr29nt8LHV8
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:18:02 AM

In This Bounty I guess i also start Bounty Cuz In that exchange 10,000 XOV i can buy only in 3.55 USDT$  Grin Grin so i guess people can't join this bounty. But its always upto people who want or not want to join this bounty. I just try to inform everyone. Wink

It's not quite like that. To be exact, the bounty pool is:

The total pool for the bounty is 10000 XOL plus another 1000 XOL for lucky winners,

At a price of $0.000355 (price from https://www.kuangex.com/trade/xol_usdt) it is $3.55 + $3.55 - so the bounty pool is $7.10

The event will last for 4 weeks (might be extended if necessary).

It looks like it will be one of the most interesting campaigns I have seen!  Grin Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lebanese

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:53:58 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 01:41:51 PM by Lebanese

*Moved to ANN*
Azizul28

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:04:39 PM

Why people are not showing their interest on this bounty. Looks pretty good. Could anyone help me to understand the reason ?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:10:53 PM

Why people are not showing their interest on this bounty. Looks pretty good. Could anyone help me to understand the reason ?

Is it difficult to read and understand my previous post? (Focus on the red text)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:35:12 PM

@keyscore44 ... If you wanna participate do it, or else keep shut. This is not your 5 min erc-20 token, and 10 min ICO after which you advertise the ICO price, takes a lot of effort to run a coin rather than follow the steps in a generator. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: