Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New website to Cryptocurrency by User Rating  (Read 514 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:00:35 AM

The interface was exactly the same on the index page of coinmarketcap.com.

And for the feature of user can give ratings based on their favorites, I think that would be misleading since anyone can just put a random star rating on it.

For example, lowered coins can have lots of stars compare to those top coins.

Is similar but not the same, i'm using bootstrap is like that is used in many site also, but i intend change it.

The idea is the user let review about the cryptos, is about a feelings about it, nothing professional

Your right there is a big similarity with the coinmarketcap in terms of the interface platform. But I don't know how
long this platform will stand here, because for sure you need to establish and build your community first.
And that would be a very hard time to spend before you gonna have a big community, if you can able to build
community that's the question just like CMC. Good luck anyway dude.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:49:47 AM

You got a nice website there bro, Just as they said before my comment. It is quite similar to Coinmarketcap, but it is good overall, it is responsive. It's clean and has smooth touch in there.

Great job in developing this website.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
BitcoinOfficialGroup

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 12:40:57 PM

https://www.cryptosrank.com/

I created a new website for the user to leave his review about his favorite currency.

Need More Options and Redesign Smiley
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:55:19 PM

I think that not many people take such sites seriously because they do not trust such ratings. We've seen fake ratings and fake reviews many times already that mislead many people. Unscrupulous projects, therefore, expose their not most enviable position in the best light.
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:17:19 AM

This is a nice one man, although the interface obviously looks like the site is still seriously under development and i see that you have yielded to some recommendations from this thread and implement them which is very cool and in all, you've done a great job!
So i guess you should be considering adding some more interesting features like switch between ascending and descending order, price charts, + I think since the ranking is based on users ratings, then the rating option/button should be on the front page rather than opening a particular assets information before finding the rate button, it could also be in both places.
devago (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:35:36 PM

This is a nice one man, although the interface obviously looks like the site is still seriously under development and i see that you have yielded to some recommendations from this thread and implement them which is very cool and in all, you've done a great job!
So i guess you should be considering adding some more interesting features like switch between ascending and descending order, price charts, + I think since the ranking is based on users ratings, then the rating option/button should be on the front page rather than opening a particular assets information before finding the rate button, it could also be in both places.

Thanks man, I made some updates!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: