Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account hacked! . DT  (Read 287 times)
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:50:18 PM
Merited by examplens (1)

OP, you need to prove that you are Parodium behind this new account. You should need to post a signed message from addresses used by a user Parodium.

BTC Address: 1vaVQAnPTqPbyjia4BXo23zoPXJWyxfuu for example used here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3190607.msg34678125#msg34678125

Signed message.

IHd5s9ZBFp9OeZJjXu8B52dTr7MCuFPFDSNj40dicTwwdfQoJ4OZjNX5wJjA4oV9YPEEkcnGfY8TpNX 5wLHZk6Q=

"This is the original Parodium. The fact that I was forced to waste my time to prove this is laughable. Don't let this set a precedent and be wary of DT members that don't take the time to fact check baseless claims."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3039

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:04:25 PM

OP, you need to prove that you are Parodium behind this new account. You should need to post a signed message from addresses used by a user Parodium.

BTC Address: 1vaVQAnPTqPbyjia4BXo23zoPXJWyxfuu for example used here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3190607.msg34678125#msg34678125

Signed message.

IHd5s9ZBFp9OeZJjXu8B52dTr7MCuFPFDSNj40dicTwwdfQoJ4OZjNX5wJjA4oV9YPEEkcnGfY8TpNX 5wLHZk6Q=

"This is the original Parodium. The fact that I was forced to waste my time to prove this is laughable. Don't let this set a precedent and be wary of DT members that don't take the time to fact check baseless claims."

Thank you for the Message and its verified here : Verified Message

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is the original Parodium. The fact that I was forced to waste my time to prove this is laughable. Don't let this set a precedent and be wary of DT members that don't take the time to fact check baseless claims.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1vaVQAnPTqPbyjia4BXo23zoPXJWyxfuu
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

See it wasnt to hard to doing that or ?

I will remove my Feedback shortly and sorry for the circumstances !
Thanks for taking the time and to help the proof of the owner of the Accounts.
I am out of this thread now .

Scodnara (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:09:34 PM

Signed message.

How do you say this is baseless claim after you infected my computer all stole my information. and i am pretty sure you can also access my wallet after you infected my pc. I am sure you are my client who sent your project file which contains a virus. and now you can access that far. I hope you get karma far more severe than this.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

Signed message.

Thank you for the Message and its verified here : Verified Message

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is the original Parodium. The fact that I was forced to waste my time to prove this is laughable. Don't let this set a precedent and be wary of DT members that don't take the time to fact check baseless claims.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1vaVQAnPTqPbyjia4BXo23zoPXJWyxfuu
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

See it wasnt to hard to doing that or ?

I will remove my Feedback shortly and sorry for the circumstances !
Thanks for taking the time and to help the proof of the owner of the Accounts.
I am out of this thread now .

Yap, that is okay. @Royse777 and @BitcoinGirl.Club need to be mentioned to remove their neg tags.
I am not sure why people like Scodnara doing things like this.

How do you say this is baseless claim after you infected my computer all stole my information. and i am pretty sure you can also access my wallet after you infected my pc. I am sure you are my client who sent your project file which contains a virus. and now you can access that far. I hope you get karma far more severe than this.

here you can not see that the changed password, so probably you can log in and take your account back. But why you don't do this?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████