Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITSLER SCAM OR MISUNDERSTANDIN  (Read 274 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:50:55 AM

it is possible to send without a tag . to some platforms or wallets , there was a small box that you will tick and there is a side note that you must only tick it if your destination has no tag.  i often made a mistake of this before and i also lost my depo and withdrawals  because of too much nervousness , excitement and for being a noob . if its thier fault they should not blame it to you and i dont think will scam anyone else because bitsler has a clean reputation on this forum so far , i havent seen thier official accounts got red trust and they also run a campaign .
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:56:48 AM

One thing for sure is, Bitsler won't scam you "only" for 150 XRP. They have been established since 2015 until now

they are scamming me for 150 xrp which is just stupid i worked with chat but i dont know if they hired new support people but shady as crap you can easly see what i am saying is rite. And just so you all know its impossible to request a withdrawl without a destnation tag but they sent it without one. There saying screw me and it my loss or job to try to recover when they made mistake
They still haven't replied your case, so you can't called them scamming you. Just wait for their reply (ussually they always give fast response). You are also didn't post your chat between you and bitsler's support whom told you tlit was your fault.
bonjouros

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:22:05 PM

It is quite rare to see this kind of error coming from Bitsler, if their withdrawal process for XRP is automatic then there is  big possibility that the error is coming from their side in which they don't accept as per your statement.

It is good that you have raised this concern here so you can also check whether there are other cases also that experience the same to what happen to you because if the error is coming from Bitsler side then there should be few who experience the same problem with yours before the Bitsler team can fix the bugs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: