Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart Media Tokens (SMTs)  (Read 411 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:42:44 AM

My Wife and I are about to change the Crypto Landscape. Like the Silk Road, but not that, a legit Economy.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5353634.0
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:59:05 AM

I have gone through the link provided above and it's a very good platform but there is no correlation with crypto, it should be where individuals can create their own community which can be post crypto related article not only limited to beauty. Looking too well you should include your media pages like twitter, Facebook and website.

We already have those on another page.

Here

Hive
https://hive.blog/@kalivankush

Follow my Wife on Social Media, we are about to get everything started trading Soap for Crypto and Launching our own Currencies. We will largely begin on HIVE for the Currencies (we will have like a FrontEnd for HIVE, and DTube Clone, etc), with a Token on Steemit also, and activity on BLURT. From there we will go into ERC20 and TRC20 with the Soap and Graphene and Tokens as the Foundation of the Communications about the Upcoming Currencies. We will then create an ETH Clone.

Kali Van Kush Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/kalivankush/

Kali Van Kush Linkdin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kali-van-kush-3b003014a

Kali Van Kush Pinterest
https://pin.it/oWoStvC

Kali Van Kush Twitter
https://twitter.com/KaliVanKush1

Kali Van Kush Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/u/KaliVanKush

I have gone through the link provided above and it's a very good platform but there is no correlation with crypto, it should be where individuals can create their own community which can be post crypto related article not only limited to beauty. Looking too well you should include your media pages like twitter, Facebook and website.

I followed them on their other thread but I completely disagree with you. There is no less correlation with crypto here than any other platform that supports some kind of industry. The problem with altcoins,,, displayed by guys like you (no offense).

If all the alts do is just talk about price and money and speculation and buying and selling, there is no utility.

If the alts people actually talk about the interest behind the platform, like Steemit (old) and Hive, then you create a real interest and utility.

We are going to be creating an Economy, and will be helping smaller groups form under us.

Many in Crypto are Libertarian leading to a large Anarcho Capitalists wing that has done well to fight for Decentralization and keeping the Technology out of Government hands, with the exception mainly being Dan and the same HIVE, STEEM, BitShares people making Fabric and the IBM chains with NFTs.

But,
We are Federalists, and will be doing something like helping States/Tribes access the Utility.
So part of our intentions are this and everyone should know, we want to be Market Makers and not with Bot Liquidity and Liquidity by Rewards, etc, all of which we can use.

We want to make Markets as in:
I think Imphepho will be a well accepted American Smudge Product, then otherwise extracted and added to Skincare products, Candles, etc. An Essential Oil Market for Imphepho could change Africa.

Now,
If we start telling people we have a Bounty for Imphepho, we can then start a Token Economy with regards to an Imphepho Market and make that Market.

If I'm the Baker, I would do well to find me a Farmer with a Silo and a Mill who wants to trade Baked goods for Flour.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 02:33:20 AM

And part of what made STEEM successful was me being there, there is a Framework for how to make Currencies work, and you can see the Framework Modeled very well in DOGE.

DOGE was a Joke,
"Much Currency, Very Wow".

To understand how it happened, you have to understand where Crypto was as a Technology. When you join in Mining Today, if you want to mine Bitcoin Profitably you need to have a large Hash rate, you are competing with Mining Farms. Otherwise you have to Mine smaller Currencies with less competition so your Hash rate is competitive. When Bitcoin started you could use 1 Laptop, when it started it was just 2 people Mining, then they shared the Technology out and it became a Novel thing, not even a Video Game Gold, just a Wallet and a Hash rate, and the ability to send it to each other.

Then one guy, probably sitting at his Mom's house, had 10,000 BTC, worth nothing. And traded them for 2 Pizzas, that was the first trade ever. Soon after, it was on the Silk Road as the Currency and you could buy Counterfeit Money, and have Heroine delivered by the Mail man. Eventually they were about to add a Human Body Parts market selling Ears and Noses, etc, when the Government took Custody.

But,
While that was happening Litecoin was created, a new Algorithm, Scrypt. This happened because Butterfly Labs was creating ASICs which blew CPU (Computer/Laptop Mining), and GPU (Gaming Processors), out of the Water and no one could Mine Bitcoin anymore, so they switched to Litecoin. At first there was no way to use an ASIC for Scrypt, but someone figured it out and they made Feather Coin to make it easier than Litecoin.

This kept happening until they made the CryptoNite (like Superman) Algorithm, for CryptoNotes (like Monero).

But before that, after Feather Coin or around the same time, was DOGE, a Joke and a Coin with so many in a Block everyone had tons, so they made threads to hand it out saying "everyone post your wallet for Free DOGE", and that made everyone invested. This works well for Proof of Stake also, which is where STEEM comes in.

Steemit is Delegated Proof of Work and Staking, so the Bitcoin type Mining is Voted for, meaning all the nodes can be held open by Laptops, then everyone else earns by Proof of Stake and through Votes on the Platform.

So what we are seeing is Currencies that have not just the new Tech, but that put it to uses that are accepted by the general public in a way that then becomes what is called a Meme, that's the best word for it, I don't like the word Meme, as you could call anything a Meme that becomes a Cultural icon but here it fits because it's about Internet Gifs and Banners, etc, which stick in your head.

But there is an element further than that which can be seen in the early joke coin BBQ Coin, which did start being accepted at a few BBQ places and then we can see the same thing in Gold/Silver for Bitcoin, or what we are doing in Soap for Crypto, these are all more than a Meme and ground the Currency.

We will raise HIVE to new heights.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 11:47:23 PM

Tomorrow we will Launch the Beauty Token and begin an ICO stage with very, very low prices, we intend to trade the Crypto for Soap to begin, so we would rather the prices be low, candidly so we can get as many coins back as we can for the least amount of Soap. This will go on for a few weeks as we also start seeking out Ambassadors, these will be people who are active on HIVE, STEEM or BLURT Blockchain, some with relatively high HP votes to help get HP into the HIVE Beauty Community, but some who can just work within the Beauty Token Economy to help spread the Upvotes where they need to go, and create a HIVE-Engine and HP based Curation Team, with Ambassadors being given large amounts of Tokens and each passing them out to maybe hundreds or thousands of other people so that each Ambassador at least has a few active users under them, and the ability to introduce people to the Economy.

Then we will create a HIVE-Engine Bot on the Token in a few weeks and maybe a front end at some point, then we will begin bringing everyone in who wants to earn, introducing the community as a functioning Economy, selling Soap for the Token and HIVE, writing How-tos, starting Contests, and create a Network of people earning Passive Beauty Income, Buying Supplies, Selling Supplies, Selling Ingredients, etc. Then we will start making Markets by offering Bounties for things that are either not available online, or which do not have good small batch wholesale markets, as in maybe we don't need a Ton, but there needs to be a 50 lb Market availability we could post a Bounty for and can't get at a good price online.

We will also then start trading Precious Metals, Gemstones, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 07:12:18 AM

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 06:48:19 AM

BLURT is now hitting prices on CoinMarketCap that it never has been at before. So I want to give everyone done information about things that are clearly being missed, how to operate in this market, how to make Trading BLURT like a Job, and how to be a factor in the Environment that constantly brings value, as well as possibly creating Tools that will do the same thing, because everything I'm about to say could be done by Bots, but currently it's not being done at all

So what we are looking at is $0.04 BLURT, this is the highest heights it has reach as of yet, but is far from it's full potential. Part of the issue with BLURT is Trade Volume, Liquidity. When STEEM first launched there was actually a page on the Steemit website where you could Trade STEEM for SBD, so in this way STEEM is "Backed by a Dollar Pegged Token", and there was a Liquidity reward, like 100 STEEM every hour for the highest trader, keeping the market most Liquid. BLURT has no BLURT backed Dollars BBD, like STEEM has SBD and HIVE has HBD. So we have to bring in other Tokens and Currencies to meet that Role. We can earn SBD and HBD and use those to Buy BLURT, we have use HIVE-Engine Tokens and use earnings to Buy BLURT, there is even a BLURT Pegged Token and BLURT Yield Token on HIVE, so those are like SBD. You can today make a BSC Token, ERC20, TRC20, Harmony, etc, etc, Token, and start teaching about it on BLURT and make that a BLURT Institution.

Now,
What also needs to be Observed is the difference between ProBit and STEX, this could be Automated but currently it seems no one is doing this day today. No one wakes up in the Morning with $10,000+ in Cryptocurrency on a BLURT exchange, or all of them, in Bitcoin or Ethereum or TRON, etc, and watches the Market. Right now someone could take BLURT from STEX and buy it there for $0.006, less than a Penny. Then transfer that to ProBit.

This provides 2 services, and 1 fear,
So over the past week or so people seem to have been buying BLURT, I believe it is Koreans, and they are spending $0.02, now $0.04, and if you go Buy Coins at $0.006 and drop that to 1 Penny. Everyone lights their hair on Fire, but smart people say "Thank God I was hoping there was another chance to get it under $0.04", and you are actually helping those who are paying $0.04 because they could save money if they shopped around, so now you are doing the leg work and selling it at $0.01 or $0.02, so you make a profit from $0.006, but you didn't rip anyone off, you balanced the Trade Spread. So your services you are providing is in the leg service, abd lowering the price for those smart enough to Buy in on your Price dropping.

So this the creates a more Liquid Market,
What would be great is if BLURT had a Proof of Liquidity (POL) Token, or if Hummingbot or Autonio could be utilized or mimicked, and Guides were written to get BLURTers Automated.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:15:19 PM

Sorry for the Massive Delay,

In about 48 Hrs I will be announcing the Launch of a TRX PancakeSwap or SunSwap Fork.

We will soon after that list PUCO,
And soon after that we will talk with the PAL Network/HIVE-Engine and make sure the STEEM-Engine DEX will continue to be supported, and make a PUTI Peggy on BSC or TRX to list on the Swap, as well as BLURT, STEEM and maybe HIVE.

So this will then be the DeFi Platform for Crypto Bloggers.
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:24:04 PM

We made a New SMT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5495069.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: