Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:58:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are new to crypto this is for you  (Read 1029 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:07:12 AM

Someone have to do this from time to time, I believe that many newbies are still victims to scam projects till this days, we gotta keep warning them, not all can be safe but as for those who want to learn, here you go

1. Learn to control your greed
2. Money making should come last, learning is the first thing to do
3. Do research on exchanges as there are many bad eggs among the good exchanges
4. Follow the crypto investment rule, don't invest more than you can afford to lose
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversity is the way of winners in crypto space

All the best.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:25:59 AM

psychological control is a very difficult issue in this market, it has a lot of temptations and I believe everyone will find it attractive when they first enter the market.
exactly if you want to make money in this space, I think it's not that difficult, but you need time to learn ways to make money. Try searching, believe me you will find a lot of ways to learn to make money here.
this will accompany everyone in the process of learning about this market, what are the good exchanges? You can search on CMC or as I experience, the good exchanges are have trading volume and the buying and selling rates will not be too different.
4. Follow the crypto investment rule, don't invest more than you can afford to lose
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversity is the way of winners in crypto space
capital mangement? Avoid trading too much and be realistic, admit when you are wrong and prepare for the worst, then you have a break from the winning or losing streak while trading or investing.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:43:19 AM

Everybody is desperate for money, most especially those who are in very bad shapes, the possibility of having a settled mind to learn will be low, if you are this type of person I suggest you invest in binance IEO, this is the surest way to double your money but binance launchpads don't occur every month, it takes time
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 10:55:03 AM

Everybody is desperate for money, most especially those who are in very bad shapes, the possibility of having a settled mind to learn will be low, if you are this type of person I suggest you invest in binance IEO, this is the surest way to double your money but binance launchpads don't occur every month, it takes time

In my understanding in binance IEO the token sale is only take a minutes or sometimes just a second after the launch so you need to be quick to buy those token sale or else you need to buy it in the market which is the value may be different from IEO price.

To those newly investors for your own money security it's better to invest your money to known crypto currency don't invest in a new a project this is much more riskier than what you think.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:06:30 AM

Research on the project will be an important lesson for every people, not just for beginners, because before we invest in one project, we need to have data about the project. The more details of the data we have, the more things we can know about the project, which can be the way to decide later if the project is worth investing. But unfortunately, that is easy to say than to do because many new people join the crypto world because of money, and they will attract to the project or programs that tell them about making a lot of money from crypto.

After we know the details about the project, we can start to invest, but don't use too big money because we don't know if that project can succeed in the future or it will scam us. We can see that many projects have a good point about the project, but the project can not survive in the wild of the market, and the project ends.

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:10:54 AM

In my understanding in binance IEO the token sale is only take a minutes or sometimes just a second after the launch so you need to be quick to buy those token sale or else you need to buy it in the market which is the value may be different from IEO price.

To those newly investors for your own money security it's better to invest your money to known crypto currency don't invest in a new a project this is much more riskier than what you think.

Lol that's binance exchange old method, now you just have to buy BNB token and hold it on binance exchange wallet for like a week or two to be qualified for the IEO project tokens, binance team use bnb token as ticket to get qualified for the IEO project tokens, there is no need for instant buy or first come first serve like in 2018-2019

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:28:09 AM

I think learning in the bear market can be easy without the terrible urge for FOMO but in the bull, people cant be controlled to FOMO. I always advice new investors to learn to secure your crypto portfolio and buy into Bitcoin and Ethereum while you invest the time to learnt. While the 2 coins are seated in the wallet and learn, you can enjoy the time watching it grow and learn. Time to invest in bull market is shorter and the choice of altcoins could demand thorough research, altcoins give the highest reward no matter what and one should get a share early.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 11:30:03 AM

1. Imposible
2. as I know all thingking about how to get money fast and learning when have lost.
3. maybe we don't need exchange right now.
4. sometimes the rules are breaking by company own policy
5. sure, we have separate between rotten eggs.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 11:31:31 AM

Someone have to do this from time to time, I believe that many newbies are still victims to scam projects till this days, we gotta keep warning them, not all can be safe but as for those who want to learn, here you go
You are wrong it's not only newbies but veteran investors cannot escape getting scam also

Sometimes you are tempted to forget but yes it's important

unfortunately the temptation is to high and it's become the first thing

Settle for the top 5 and you will be safe

You are always safe if you keep this as your mantra

unless majority of  these eggs are profitable

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:42:09 AM

This one is easier said than done. Human being is naturally greedy, myself included  Smiley.

If a newbie has an opportunity to earn more then I think he would go for it not minding that it is already greed. Only time and experience will teach him/her the lesson about that thing.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 12:10:58 PM

I don't understand what you are thinking, your argument has no relevance or basis at all. Even joining the IEO binance right now is not as profitable as you think it is, as the engagement processes change and the IEO acquisition rate is more difficult, so I don't see it as a solution to help. Look at Stanlo, OP come up with a few things that i think are very plausible in this space.

Everything is only for participants to get IEO tickets and when you get the tickets you can join to buy IEO. In this space we have much better options than joining IEO, I see people who are only serious about the market when they have lost money and are well aware that this is no longer a place of sewing. Luckily it takes us to have the background, that will be exchanged for our own money and time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 12:19:25 PM

in cryptocurrency you must be careful to choose a project that really has great potential to make it easier to get a profit if you are not careful, you can lose a lot of money choosing the right coin and you have to read diligently to see important news so you don't get cheated with a coin-coin scam, therefore you must be vigilant because in crypto there are so many scammers who have deceived beginners with the lure of investing with large profits.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:25:37 PM

This one is easier said than done. Human being is naturally greedy, myself included  Smiley.

I really don't like the word 'greed'. I think it's just a fancy way of saying 'selfish'.
A distinction should be made between greed, selfishness and self-care. Just because we like to take care of ourselves doesn't mean we're greedy or selfish by nature. That would imply exploiting others for personal gain and putting yourself ahead of everyone. In my eyes, everyone deserves something for their hard work and sacrifice!

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:31:17 PM

Diversification is good, many investors mistaking that all in is good but actually it is risky and for me the maximum allocation is only 33%. For example if you want to buy bitcoin and you have $1,000; you should just allocate 33% of it which is $333. You can minimize the risk by doing diversification, it is really not advisable to go all in for example you will buy all of your $1,000 in just a specific coin.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:50:21 PM

Its a great and true way you have suggested .I think it can help us to double our money .He/She could follow the Binance launch if any project found can invest .It makes a sure money as we all know .

Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:51:52 PM

All the best.

if we want to be a good investors, we should know how to minimize the risk in our investments
manage the risk is more important than anything mate, also know what you are doing wich mean if we invest in crypto we should learn about crypto first before earn

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:54:49 PM

If a newbie has an opportunity to earn more then I think he would go for it not minding that it is already greed. Only time and experience will teach him/her the lesson about that thing.
Yes we all are greedy naturally .I made huge loss in early life of crypto .Then i tried to learn much and also try to control my greediness .At the and i have been succeed and i did earn a huge amount by trading .I still try to learn from the market and control myself and trading .So i think all you guys need to be patient and control the greediness to earn from any platform which is legit .

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 01:10:07 PM

okay In general basic knowledge takes precedence conceptualized part of it all ,learning from one to the last may seem easy to put into practice but when in the field there is a part that is lost either forgotten or carried by market flow ,some beginners want to quickly gain profits by see achievements of experts and life as a trader or investor must have a deeper analysis yeah add more analyzer and then brush it all of that has risk must be sure

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:27:00 PM

All the best.
Keep up the good work, we need to keep reminding newbies that learning should be their first target when they enter this space, although losses is inevitable but by learning you can escape some grave simple mistakes, knowledge is power only when you seek for it, I will also like to contribute, newbies must stay away from low market cap coins because they carries the highest risk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:34:50 PM

Good tips, This is what newbies really need to know before investing. First thing to do is learn how to take the step and set aside the thought of big earnings first so as not to be deceived and fooled by fake investment projects. And can go along with the good ones after having a good research.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: