Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Cryptolator Copper Unchained Series & 2013 Lealana Silver physical Bitcoins  (Read 253 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 06:00:22 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2020, 02:16:16 PM by snarlpill

Hey everybody, I'm just making this post to let you guys know that currently on eBay I have 2 auctions of physical Bitcoins if anybody is interested.

2014 Cryptolator Copper Unchained Series:
This auction has ended and the coin sold for $142.00 USD if anybody was interested to know.

2013 Lealana Silver 0.1 Bitcoin:
This auction has ended and the coin sold for $255.00 USD if anybody was interested to know.

At the time of this posting, the Cryptolator auction currently has 1 day and 6 hours left, and the Lealana auction has 1 day and 7 hours left. Both coins are sold unfunded as stated in the description. If anybody has any questions that aren't answered in the description of the auctions, just let me know and I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Also, I would consider taking Bitcoin for payment if the winner of the auction(s) is a BitcoinTalk member, and we could use a trusted forum escrow to facilitate that transaction. However, the buyer would have to pay any escrow fees that might be necessary.

Happy Bidding!
-snarlpill

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:07:20 PM

Thank you. I saw those auctions on ebay. Both of them are nice coins. My question is not directly related to these coins but close enough. I am just curious if you have the silver version of Cryptolator coin. Thank you
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 08:45:46 PM

Thank you. I saw those auctions on ebay. Both of them are nice coins. My question is not directly related to these coins but close enough. I am just curious if you have the silver version of Cryptolator coin. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words about the coins- they are both beautiful coins indeed and my cell phone pictures do them no real justice!

Unfortunately I don't have the Silver Cryptolator Unchained coin, that was one I missed out on back in the day and have regretted it since! If I remember correctly I did see a Silver Cryptolator on eBay though after setting up my auctions, but I have no idea what kind of price they're asking for it.

-snarlpill

Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:52:17 PM

Thank you for the kind words about the coins- they are both beautiful coins indeed and my cell phone pictures do them no real justice!

Unfortunately I don't have the Silver Cryptolator Unchained coin, that was one I missed out on back in the day and have regretted it since! If I remember correctly I did see a Silver Cryptolator on eBay though after setting up my auctions, but I have no idea what kind of price they're asking for it.

-snarlpill

Yes. There is one silver cryptolator on Ebay but the serial number is little too high for me.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Cryptolator-Bitcoin-1-BTC-Silver-Unfunded-112-Very-Rare/333749725814?hash=item4db508aa76:g:UCcAAOSwSkNfgc43
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 01:02:04 AM

So I got a message from an eBay user asking me if I had the full Bitcoin address for the Lealana coin. Here is the info. I just added to the description for that listing. I sure hope smoothie has the full address and messages me back!

"**ATTENTION** I had an eBay user send me a message asking if I had the full Bitcoin address/public key for this coin.

Here is what I answered: I originally bought this coin from someone else and didn't receive anything other than the coin and display case when I purchased it. The "First Bits" or first 8 characters of the Bitcoin address are listed on the coin and are "1BF1cSn1". There used to be block explorer websites where you could look up a Bitcoin address by its First Bits, but I just checked and it seems that's no longer the case.

I sent a message to the owner of Lealana coins just now asking if I could get the full Bitcoin address for this coin, as he should definitely have it. His name on the BitcoinTalk forum is "smoothie" and here is his user profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=25960

I didn't realize you could no longer find a Bitcoin address by searching its First Bits anymore. Hopefully the owner of Lealana will message me back and provide the full address. If not then this coin might not be able to be loaded/funded, and I understand if you don't want to buy it."

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 03:15:35 AM

I didn't realize you could no longer find a Bitcoin address by searching its First Bits anymore. Hopefully the owner of Lealana will message me back and provide the full address. If not then this coin might not be able to be loaded/funded, and I understand if you don't want to buy it."

You still can...
https://www.smartbit.com.au/
https://www.walletexplorer.com/

But only if the address has appeared on the blockchain/coin has been loaded...which the BUYER FUNDED coins are not.

Thanks for the info. buddy. It seems I'm shit out of luck  on finding the full address then unless smoothie gets back with me. I sent him an email at smoothie(@)lealana.com and a PM on here, although it said he hasn't been online since the beginning of January this year.  Embarrassed

When searching for a list of Lealana addresses I saw where smoothie had published the Lealana Litecoin addresses but not the Bitcoin ones. Bummer.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 08:02:22 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2020, 12:03:24 AM by snarlpill

BTCump!

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 12:01:52 AM

BTCump! There is exactly 1 hour left in the Cryptolator auction and 2 hours left in the Lealana auction!

Happy Bidding to anybody interested and if you're a BitcoinTalk member who wins the auction, send me a message on here afterwards and I'll try to find something cool to throw in with your coin as a little extra!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: