Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you think 2020 couldn't get any weirder  (Read 285 times)
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 01:23:34 AM

What does he mean at least? Bitcoin is the best digital currency exist. If not then he should try to ask the bitcoin holders. I bet he could not do it one by one due to the fact that there are hundreda of thousand or more holding bitcoins and are mostly bitcoin enthusiast. I do believe bitcoin is one of the greatest technology being invented.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:22:24 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is recognized for its prestige, only some people do not understand bitcoin but many people already know bitcoin and own it. I agree with your opinion that bitcoin is one of the best digital currencies because I am one of the many people who hold bitcoin.

TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:03:53 AM

This is a confession from a source who has tried to deepen and get to know bitcoin far, we all know, many world figures are currently analyzing the existence of bitcoin, from those who are trying to predict what bitcoin will do in the future, I think it's natural,  Almost all television media to digital media know that currently bitcoin is not only an asset, but also bitcoin is currently the best and most trusted digital currency in the world.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:44:44 AM

Lol, he has been ranting against bitcoin for the longest time, if I'm not mistaken since 2014 and has been on the offensive attack.

https://twitter.com/Nouriel/status/442725510423248897

But in the end, doesn't matter if you are pessimistic about bitcoin, if you continue with your stance and ego, just a matter of time before you are being left.

He was even voted as Bitcoin's drama queen in 2018:

https://twitter.com/spiroseliot/status/1077636512341204994
So he was a hater before but now it seems that he recognized that bitcoin has potential and it can be a store of value. According to his statement it is like he acknowledge the bitcoin but he used the word  "maybe" so he is still not sure about in his statement. I think he said that word "maybe" in order to not eat his own words that he rant in the previous years. The only good thing is another wealthy person acknowledge the bitcoin unlike other billionaire like Warren Buffet who said that he will not be interested in Bitcoin in any circumstances. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:47:26 AM

Not weirder I guess but more people are open to bitcoin. This guy as stated by the OP might not be accepting the existence of bitcoin before but seeing how it prosper of if he follows the trend then I bet he learned and say something about bitcoin. There is nothing wrong or weird in that because that is just a natural response to a close minded person.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 03:07:50 AM

Sometimes it look weird when someone says negative things about you and then you did nothing or told negative back to him but he came back and say sorry. Weird but for me this is just a normal scenario after a prodigal son coming to his father and celebrated for his coming. Same goes to this man.and we should welcome him instead and celebrate because being part of the system proves that the bitcoin system is really a good system to rely on.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: