Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How is life in Sweden right now ?  (Read 222 times)
grondilu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:03:31 PM

Hi, I'm French and here we are explicitly forbidden to go out unless you wear a mask and fill a form to justify why you leave home.

I'm told you guys are basically free to live your life more or less normally, is it true ?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PennyL

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 02:28:22 PM

Yes and no. We are allowed to go outside when we want to.

But we are told to socially distance and to work from home if possible (to prevent the subways and busses from getting crowded).
We wash our hands a lot but not many people wear masks. I personally wear a mask when I have to use the subway.

It´s gone pretty well after last spring until now. This past week I´ve heard that many people have gotten the Corona virus and I even have it in my family.

Yesterday our prime minister told us to not gather anywhere more than 8  people at once and not to have dinners at home. We haven´t had dinner parties since last spring at our house.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: