Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timing to Hodl tokens is very important.  (Read 11629 times)
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 02:39:41 PM

A lot people argue about if it is better to hodl on the long term or the short term neglecting the most important thing.
The timing with which you have to hodl your tokens or investment is very important, to ensure you do not rekt.

For every token, there is a time to hodl, and time not too, figure out the timing before investment.

Agree, one of good strategy mate is on how to trigger and get the right timing of the coin or token you've invested. Just focus on the token movement in the crypto market, observe it well and make a move "buy low sell high" motto. We know cryptomarket is unpredictable but its better and more practical to do those stratedgic thing than do nothing at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:58:44 AM

Usually it’s up to currency if you will hold it for 5 years or for 1 month. I change my strategy according to the situation. Some coins I can take for the long term. It's about mainstream currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum. I have to be patient to make money on them.
But some coins I buy for short-term holding and I will sell them as soon as their trend changes. For example,it was good to buy meme coins in spring because of fast income, or now I buy tokens of NFT-games while there is a hype around this sphere.
herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:59:51 AM

To survive in a long or short period of time it depends on the situation of the coin or token price in the market, if it is inversely proportional then we should not hold a coin. It is different if the coin has a high selling value in the future.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:06:38 PM

A portion of my tokens are useless in light of my drawn out holding of tokens in my wallet because of expecting a greater cost in the future.Long expression hold and momentary hold are two diverse procedure however you can generally change your system as indicated by the situation.looking for data prior to purchasing a coin,Now about planning by and large, really it makes a difference just in new activities subsequently purchasing early will give higher freedom to hold and sell when in Profit.

Me too, i think it is useless to hold the tokens for long time if the token itself is a trash token/shit token.
We should know whether the project is good enough for us to hold their token in our wallet, otherwise the token will become the decoration only in our wallet. So, the timing to holding is important, but the more important is the quality of the project.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:56:58 PM

many people who make long-term investments are disappointed because they have waited so long but the price of coins has not gone up, so, for now, short-term investments are more profitable in my opinion, even though the profit we get is relatively small.
it depends on the coins you invest, if you invest only in the top coins and hold them for the long term in my opinion it's not that risky it's just that you need extra patience because each team certainly needs time for further development related to the project. another story if you plan for the short term, then you can do on the top exchanges and choose coins with large volumes.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: