Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🔥[ANN][BITT]🔥🔥 BitToken A full stack DeFi Ecosystem.✅🚀🚀  (Read 198 times)
bitclassic (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:19:32 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 01:44:08 PM by bitclassic

BITTOKEN

The BitClassic Marketplace combines exciting features in DeFi and NFTs to create an innovative social platform.
The Bitclassic Marketplace is launching a full stack DeFi Ecosystem
BitToken BITT, our main product will be used to in our Decentralized governance program and combined with other assets, will generate a steady profit for our community.

Get BitToken now on ForkDelta

Get BitToken now on ForkDelta

BitToken Features

DeFi Services

The Bitclassic Marketplace lets you Earn and Trade the best DeFi assets in the industry.

Multiply your Crypto

Earn Interest on your Assets through our Crypto Staking and Yield Farming services.

Earn Crypto

Easily earn various Cryptocurrencies daily by joining our website.

Decentralized Exchange

Instantly Trade your Crypto Assets on our Exchange Platform.

BitToken Information

Token Name: BitToken
Token Symbol: BITT
Total Supply: 21000000 BITT

Official Webiste: https://bitclassic.info/
Exchanger ForkDelta
Github sourcecode: https://github.com/BitMarketToken/Contracts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitcoin_c
Discord chat: https://discord.gg/ZrSzprN6tF
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitToken
Telegram: https://t.me/bitmarkettoken
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/bitclassic/shared_invite/zt-ivvjo8tw-iCXo_KzBFhzRyhcD4KU86w

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:02:39 PM

Oh, I didn't know that ForkDelta is still alive and kicking. I am now mesmerizing the good old days when I was trading there. It was really classic and wonderful experience. it was my first ever decentralized exchange along with EtherDelta  Grin But I have to be honest, your website BITT is not so attractive.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:11:31 PM

What does this shitcoin have to do with DeFi? Is the school project? I would be ashamed to publish such garbage. I don't understand people like that, what are you hoping for?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:36:09 PM

What does this shitcoin have to do with DeFi? Is the school project? I would be ashamed to publish such garbage. I don't understand people like that, what are you hoping for?

You have a point on that. Because upon browsing their website, I don't think they fit to be in legit financial services.
Using the logo of bitcoin and ethereum, what can we expect for a project like this?
We all know that most projects using the popularity of top alts are just using them as front to attract naive users.
And choosing forkdelta, their 24hr trading volume right now says they are almost dying - https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/forkdelta
So expect that this token will die very soon once they start trading.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:27:00 AM

For you guys to know, op already launch a coin CBTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3095296.0 at 2018 and use  https://bitclassic.info/ as the site, and the project seems dead for me. Now he create an ethereum token with such name, and use the site again. I don't think this is will make different result. It is clear that a project like this is certainly not something serious.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:22:27 PM

Its like one of those rushed and patch up tokens to get into the defi hype while its still hot. Also just checked the website and its like one of my works in highschool when they are teaching us the basics of creating a website.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:15:57 PM

Its like one of those rushed and patch up tokens to get into the defi hype while its still hot. Also just checked the website and its like one of my works in highschool when they are teaching us the basics of creating a website.

I think this is still unclear there is still a possibility that they want to join defi or are just looking for profit to deceive people because at the moment the defi project is very exciting

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 03:54:35 AM

I think this is still unclear there is still a possibility that they want to join defi or are just looking for profit to deceive people because at the moment the defi project is very exciting
You can said so.
But in my opinion it's totally clear that this project is not legit enough and also I don't read any announcement from their old project thread whether they moved into new platforms or something related to this new project. the truth is they also change the website content from old project to new one without change or create new domain.

another consideration: why they choose ForkDelta for their Token Sale?
ForkDelta=Decentralize Exchange (absolutely true)
ForkDelta=Decentralized Finance? (I don't think so)

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:19:18 AM

Is this a rebrand, then? What'll be the fate of your old project? Its old website were replaced by this one and thread seems dead (with a very discouraging last post, if I may add).
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:02:10 PM

You can said so.
But in my opinion it's totally clear that this project is not legit enough and also I don't read any announcement from their old project thread whether they moved into new platforms or something related to this new project. the truth is they also change the website content from old project to new one without change or create new domain.

my advice if they are serious because defi is very excited they should make a new project because the previous one is still very disappointing and with a new look I hope people are more interested

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:13:37 PM

You can said so.

my advice if they are serious because defi is very excited they should make a new project because the previous one is still very disappointing and with a new look I hope people are more interested

Really? That's your advise? What kind of advise is that? The correct advise would be they need to stop creating new projects. They got one shot and they messed it up. It's people's money they took from, not an ATM, they can't just popping in with new names and new "ideas" once the old project runs out of cash and crashed, especially ones that has such poor presentation like this.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 05:42:46 PM

Really? That's your advise? What kind of advise is that? The correct advise would be they need to stop creating new projects. They got one shot and they messed it up. It's people's money they took from, not an ATM, they can't just popping in with new names and new "ideas" once the old project runs out of cash and crashed, especially ones that has such poor presentation like this.
LMAO, yes that was the correct advice but unfortunately this shit token and project creator wouldn't pay attention to the advice. I want to say "They are so focused on money, all they have in their head is making new worthless projects. No matter how bad is it, they just keep coming and coming" Grin
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:35:23 PM

LMAO, yes that was the correct advice but unfortunately this shit token and project creator wouldn't pay attention to the advice. I want to say "They are so focused on money, all they have in their head is making new worthless projects. No matter how bad is it, they just keep coming and coming" Grin

They make a new one to ride the hype of DeFi projects. But looking at how they are coming up with this project, still no rock solid developments here. They do need to stop venturing the crypto business as they will just bring disappointment to those that will buy their token, if there will be naive buyers here. I hope they will realized that this is not for them and have conscience not to take more money from people, we are still in pandemic and screwing someone else's money is really unacceptable.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:24:26 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 07:51:13 AM by bitclassic

BitToken was created for our community, it will be a Traded on Various exchanges including Uniswap, 1inch, and a lot of other Decentralized exchanges.
BitToken and its sister Asset will also be one of the most profitable DeFi Assets in the industry with as much as 300% APY.
We choose to list first on etherdelta but more exchangers are being planed you can however use the opportunity to get BITT asset at a very low price.
Staking and Yield Farming activities will be available soon and will be our main income model.
You can get BITT token on forkdelta.app 
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:47:50 PM

More products to be launched in the future like AMM perpetual contract decentralized exchange, BitDAO a community governance initiative. Will be interesting to see this
We will launch the DEX as soon as the initial token offering on ForkDelta is 50% complete.
we will also ensure our users will be able Trade on all major Decentralized Exchangers.
Our Liquidity mining pools will go live very soon.
bitclassic (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:33:15 PM

We have redesigned the BitToken Logo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: