Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOURIVA  (Read 2134 times)
YellowFeveRs

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 05:22:49 PM

A look into Touriva's Future!

Today we are announcing our second article in our Touriva2.0 series.
In this article will we be going over some of our short and long term goals.

https://medium.com/@Touriva/a-look-into-tourivas-future-fe37c135b833
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:25:27 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Today we are announcing blah blah ... Better dont. Dont do anything, stay where u are and enjoy the nods to ur posterior from squalls and fluctuations of air flow. Time will elapse and Touriva will die, and u will forget Touriva. Your devotion to Touriva is a fleeting emotion of your character, one of many emotions that strike ur neck with cold sweat as your heart becomes denser from love to each second u spend behind ur screen making Touriva better.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 09:22:21 PM

Today we are announcing blah blah ... Better dont. Dont do anything, stay where u are and enjoy the nods to ur posterior from squalls and fluctuations of air flow. Time will elapse and Touriva will die, and u will forget Touriva. Your devotion to Touriva is a fleeting emotion of your character, one of many emotions that strike ur neck with cold sweat as your heart becomes denser from love to each second u spend behind ur screen making Touriva better.

This post made my day!  Grin
Don't be offended Touriva team, but hopefully this will serve as a challenge to your project.
So many projects have passed and disappeared, and yet, you are here, still trying to figure out your short and long term goals.
I guess most of your followers already moved on. But you can always prove that you can still turn this project into a reality.
Better post some solid developments because people are fed up with words only, they are now looking for tangible progress.
YellowFeveRs

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 09:48:55 PM

This post made my day!  Grin
Don't be offended Touriva team, but hopefully this will serve as a challenge to your project.
So many projects have passed and disappeared, and yet, you are here, still trying to figure out your short and long term goals.
I guess most of your followers already moved on. But you can always prove that you can still turn this project into a reality.
Better post some solid developments because people are fed up with words only, they are now looking for tangible progress.

We understand that people have moved on as Touriva has always been a long term project as we have small part time team who work on Touriva in their free time. But we are still as committed as ever to grow and develop our platform in the more recent months most of us have gotten some more free time and we have commited to working more on the platform. Since then we have been hard at work planning our Touriva2.0 release and we hope to be brining some real tangible progress on that in the near future.
SimonOdell (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 11:38:20 PM

Ok a couple of things to talk about in the proceeding comments;

1) Someone said it would be hard to compete with big competitors... yeah sure, but embedded in that sentiment is the same old typical bias that pervades the entire crypto-culture... everything has to be the biggest, the best, the most competitive it's incredible how much megalomania dominates the way people think around here. Touriva is not here to try and take over the world, we are not attempting to out do booking.com or Travala.com (although a Touriva location on Mars would be sweet!!!), as I've said at the start and many times since; we at Touriva believe in a future which will have millions of blockchains, small and large enterprise alike will utilise the power of deflationary economics to grow their businesses and we are simply looking to get ahead of the curve by setting up to do business now the way we envision it will be common place to be done in 10 or so years from now. Touriva is a small business in the pre-startup phase being worked on by a bunch of guys who are having a good time doing so. If this doesn't excite you, that's not our problem! If we get to a point where we are booking 100 guests a day in locations run by partners we will be making ourselves a nice little normal guy level of income that will likely mean we don't have to work full time anymore and can work on getting to 1000 guests a day, at which point you will most likely find us on a beach somewhere in the Mediteranian.

2) People's impatience for results will not effect how fast we proceed in building our business plans. Things will be ready when they are ready. If that means you feel we are too much of an adhoc and unprofessional outfit to invest in, then that's fine.... we don't care... Touriva is a self-funded business endeavour and it's a lot of fun to be part of. You should pick some slick well funded project with beautiful graphics and plans of how they are going to dominate the entire industry to do your crypto-gambling on.

Of course you can feel free to come and actually join in and talk to us on our discord, we are usually online everyday and you don't need to own any Touriva coins to receive our hospitality at that level.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
SimonOdell (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 11:57:31 PM

On a philosophical side note, we are as a micro-nation currently evolving from a democraticly run virtual-kingdom ( me dah King! ) to a democratic republic by virtue of the new technology which Martin is spearheading the development of. I intend to oversee this transition smoothly as powers are devolved away from my grasp and into the machine code. I've enjoyed holding the reigns of power, but I see this as neccesary and positive step forwards in our on going evolution.

If you don't understand how much of an achievement that is, I suggest starting your own crypto and thinking hard about the ramifications of your actions for a year or two!

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
YellowFeveRs

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 07:33:23 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2020, 08:44:01 AM by YellowFeveRs

An Invitation to the Touriva Community.

The Touriva team and myself would like to invite you to our first public meeting.
In this meeting we want to talk with everyone about our upcoming Touriva 2.0 update and the future progress of the project.
The meeting will take place on Saturday the 21st of November @ 17:00 UTC. This meeting is open to everyone no matter how much you have invested in Touriva.
In preparation for this meeting we would like to ask everyone to leave any questions they might have in the #questions channel on our Discord All of these questions will be answered during the meeting. We hope to talk to you there!

bitFlowers

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:18:51 AM

That little paper plane animation if nifty. It doesn't, however, give me any insight into the project!
YellowFeveRs

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 03:48:35 PM

That little paper plane animation if nifty. It doesn't, however, give me any insight into the project!

Hi,

I fully agree with you on that. We are planning on replacing that video with a more informational video down the line. We are currently working on a big upgrade to our blockchain the Touriva 2.0 release so once that is finished we will likely start actively working on a new video. You can find out more info on our upcoming release on our Discord and we also invite you to join us on the 21st on November @ 17:00 UTC for our first ever public meeting where we plan to discuss this update with the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: