Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPot VIP Rewards  (Read 532 times)
Adam556 (OP)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 09:10:02 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2020, 12:39:45 PM by Adam556

UPDATE: Rewards had settled down and I'd been paid every day for over a week.

I deposited some BTC on Tuesday and BOOM they've vanished again! There's clearly a bug that messes things up when you add coins to your account.

Please CP, if you're reading this, can you investigate?!

I also have this issue. Yesterday I deposited 0.0014 BTC and converted it all to tokens. Putting me from 9k to 323k tokens. I should have been put up to the bronze tier as I now have more than 100k tokens, but it didn’t give me anything. No upgrade. No interest. Absolutely nothing. Is there some kind of unwritten rule where if you ‘add’ coins to your account, you won’t get the VIP rewards? I looked at the section how the vip rewards system works and it says nothing about ‘added’ coins not being counted for the VIP rewards system? So am I missing something or does ‘adding’ coins screw everything up?

Sorry to hear about your issue but I'm glad it's not just me!

I'm not aware of any restrictions on depositing extra BTC and there's nothing written about it on the site. Randomly last night my tier was reinstated and I earned tokens and lottery tickets, but I suspect it'll vanish again pretty soon.

Coinpot support doesn't reply, but can I urge you to write to them anyway to flag up the issue you're having. It's clearly a bug and if enough people report it CP might address it.

My bronze tier was eventually given to me later that day and gave me my daily interest, but the next day it went back to standard and gave me no interest again, but I discovered that after midnight everyone is reset to standard and gets no daily interest while CoinPot does there daily check over on all accounts. You can check this with there statistics page and you can see that each account progressively gets there tier given to them respectively.

That's interesting... I'll take a look on the stats page. Problem for me though is that my rewards never appear!

I've only had interest/stars etc on two days out of the last six since depositing. This happened last time I added BTC to my account as well.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:06:46 PM

VIP levels tend to be updated with delay of 2-3 hours daily

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
baby3d

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:39:56 PM

It could be simple: it SEEMS that VIP rewards are randomly assigned once a day but if you reach a higher level after that time, then you might have to wait till next day to be rewarded.

This is like freebitco.in works with earnings.
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 02:30:08 PM

No VIP rewards for three days running now, after a fairly good run! What's going on CP???

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
baby3d

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:57:56 PM

No VIP rewards for three days running now, after a fairly good run! What's going on CP???
CP failing everyday more and more when rewarding, when claiming ("unexpected errors"), when multiplying ("roll failed" when you win)... Coinpot days are counting down...
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 04:53:11 AM

CoinPot is acting very buggy these days. Maybe it's time to start dropping emails every time we have issues? This could make the admin act faster and improve the overall experience.

baby3d

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 01:33:14 PM

You all should give up having lots of tokens at coinpot.co.
You all should convert it to crypto and withdraw it ASAP.
VIP Rewards are unsustainable.
and now there is lot of "unexpected errors" with faucets.

It seems there are lot of people still using coinpot.co looking for glitches and bug codes in order to exploit it and get profit, but VIP rewards seems to be absolutelly unprofitable in long term.

If any of you want to get daily the maximum profit with daily challenges and so, try to find bugs within coinpot.co code or auto roll scripts to get stars (like I do since challenge stars started), because its system is absolutelly UNFAIR.
Adam556 (OP)

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 10:42:41 PM

CoinPot is acting very buggy these days. Maybe it's time to start dropping emails every time we have issues? This could make the admin act faster and improve the overall experience.

I do - politely - send an email whenever there's a problem. I don't expect a reply, but I have a forlorn hope that they may take notice and rectify the issue.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: