Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User colires is a scammer + threating  (Read 213 times)
BettingSolutions (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:37:46 PM

What happened: user corlies contact us about fake sale, threat us and accusing us with false arguments :

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2827158

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5287442.0
Amount Scammed: 0
Payment Method: -
Proof of Payment: -
PM/Chat Logs: https://imgur.com/a/pn5LvkR
Additional Notes: User even post lies in our topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5287442.0 
As everyone can see, he contacted us with fake account purchase, accusing us of scamming or having alternative accounts without any reason. After we refuse to provide him screenshots of our accounts and requested escrow he start to be aggressive. We have seen many scammers being aggressive after we offer escrow, but never seen a member with that kind of attitude pointing non-sense and connecting us with another accounts.
We do request that kind of people to be warned, so people could be aware of his scamming technique.
BettingSolutions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:52:13 PM
Merited by nutildah (1), colires (1)

Actually, His request is very simple, He is just asking for a screenshot of the product details sensoring some details of it which is very fair to ask before you agree to use escrow just for assurance that you are really holding the product. There a lot of scammers here that selling same accounts that you offer just like the guy that he mention (Old Samurai).

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt this time since you are newbie but you should grant the request of your customer or provide some proof here that you really have the product that you offer.

EDIT:

This thread is not worthy for a scam accusation maybe on reputation thread.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BettingSolutions (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:27:50 AM

His shady activity is all there.
About his screenshots request, we do not provide things like that.
People already used our screenshots to scam other people by claiming they own and selling those accounts using our screenshots.
But in other hand, we requested escrow of buyers choice for his own protection.
Which is more shady ? His aggressive attitude, ignorance after requesting escrow, and trying to connect us with obviously a person who had shady activity, or our attempt to convince the member to use buyer protection service.
Yes as we claimed before, we do have a lot of experience with scammers, that's why we refused his request but counter it with even better offer to keep the buyer safety but continue to provide secure transaction.
Not sure how and why people protecting random failed scammers only because they are trying to connect legitimate newbie seller with a scammer with long shady activity in his past.
Is that how people receive that "merit" here or become trusted? By pointing fingers to newbies trying to connect them with previous scammers here?
From this here we learn a lot about this forum and how people doing their "things" around.
Thanks for learning us more about that.
But seems like we are not in thru building any other trust than customer based.
We did not come here to be trusted forum based profile, but trusted forum based sellers.
We are not interested to waste time connection newbies, old members or anyone without proof based statements to build a fake trust or become good in people eyes.
Our exchanges/sales/trades and the way we operate our business by providing security and good prices is enough for what we came here.

BettingSolutions
BettingSolutions (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:54:47 AM

you can write your username/telegram id in all over the screenshot.
20-50 times
It will be impossible to cut it or use it.
I just want to see bet365 account from Sweden.

edit: I bet you do, you have to live with yourself..

Yes as we claimed before, we do have a lot of experience with scammers, that's why we refused his request but

We do not negotiate with people who ignored request for escrow, being arrogant, aggressive and putting setup stories to save their "asses" when being caught of fake "sale".
If there is legitimate Moderators and adults here, the case is and conversation is in the report.
BettingSolutions (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:49:26 AM

We do not negotiate with people who ignored request for escrow, being arrogant, aggressive and putting setup stories to save their "asses" when being caught of fake "sale".
If there is legitimate Moderators and adults here, the case is and conversation is in the report.

I was the buyer. I didnt want to sell anything. Are you talking about yourself?
We are talking about a proven failed scammer who is running his "sales" on either self-moderated topics or locked.
Interesting, from what we can see, everyone here going against self-moderated and locked topics but no one care your "sales" are in that kind of topics where you can hide evidences or not let them being posted on your topics.
We see many people being "tagged", reported and so, but few "trusted" members protect a scammer here.
You got nice job here.
Seems like the rules are not the same for everyone.
Now we see this forum is full of corruption and "chosen" scammers like you.
Seems like after all, our research about this forum and people using it was true.
This is den of scammers, actually a scammers haven.
We learn a lot today here.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 10:24:25 AM

The Reference link doesn't exist. My archived version shows one off-topic post made by colires (and you broke bumping rules by bumping 4 times on November 10). I see no reason to support a Flag here. I don't trust screenshots (unless from a trusted source), especially when made on Telegram.
I've Opposed your Flag.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:42:50 AM

If I am in some kind of business and what the user want is what you can't give it will be best not to respond with his questions anymore because at this point he is not a customer anymore but is someone who will just ruin your day. For example if you can't provide screenshots of what he is asking and he can't accept your reason why and the conversation starts to get toxic I think just by saying a proper "I won't reply to you anymore" kind of last message is enough. There is no scam here but simply a user who didn't get what he is asking, he might be demanding for some but if the OP said he can't provide it for security purposes I think its good since do you really want businesses showing your personal info in order to make a sale?
BettingSolutions (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:56:51 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 03:04:00 PM by BettingSolutions

If I am in some kind of business and what the user want is what you can't give it will be best not to respond with his questions anymore because at this point he is not a customer anymore but is someone who will just ruin your day. For example if you can't provide screenshots of what he is asking and he can't accept your reason why and the conversation starts to get toxic I think just by saying a proper "I won't reply to you anymore" kind of last message is enough. There is no scam here but simply a user who didn't get what he is asking, he might be demanding for some but if the OP said he can't provide it for security purposes I think its good since do you really want businesses showing your personal info in order to make a sale?
Actually the user never wanted to buy anything as you can see from the conversation, plus his reaction and ignorance after escrow request is precious.
We have reasons to refuse his request but to make the things safe for everyone at least we offer security - escrow of HIS choice.

The Reference link doesn't exist. My archived version shows one off-topic post made by colires (and you broke bumping rules by bumping 4 times on November 10). I see no reason to support a Flag here. I don't trust screenshots (unless from a trusted source), especially when made on Telegram.
I've Opposed your Flag.
Feel free to contact me via private message.
We will be more than happy to share screen so you can see and read everything by yourself.
Seems like in this forum, requesting escrow for buyer protection is not something that people respect.
But people do respect shady attitude after ignorance about the very same request.
It seems really odd and weird how people avoid escrow/middleman service around, and after all those red flags for obvious failed scam attempt, the victim is guilty but not the scammer itself.
Prevention is better than cure, but seems like we should let this person scam us to prove our point?
We are not interested to feed scammers, sorry.

Edit: Statements was already provided with screenshots.
Keeping this topic will feed only more spam.
If no one take action against this person, our point was already proven and this forum is haven for scammers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: