Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOLD] RRMine.com Signature Campaign | Full Members + Hero/Legendary ~ Up to $50  (Read 1857 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 12:18:41 PM

Thank you for the payments, it's my pleasure to work with you Hhampuz Smiley.

Anyway, I will continue wearing the sig and avatar until the final verdict posted. Hoping to work with you again soon.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1210

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:10:00 PM

Anyway, I will continue wearing the sig and avatar until the final verdict posted. Hoping to work with you again soon.
If you keep wearing the signature and avatar when campaign is on hold or ended, how do you think the company will restart it since you will be providing them with free services in advertising? You're only doing a disservice to yourself and the CM.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 01:31:35 PM

If you keep wearing the signature and avatar when campaign is on hold or ended, how do you think the company will restart it since you will be providing them with free services in advertising? You're only doing a disservice to yourself and the CM.
and it was mentioned by @Hhampuz itself in other campaign that all must remove the sig once paused or closed because free service is still on process.

And beside Hhampuz is generous manager and mostly re hiring those participants when the campaign restarted so feel free to remove and have an eye following the updates.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:01:58 PM

Just want to thank Hhampuz and RRMine for this opportunity to promote this platform.

All the best and til next time.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:38:56 AM

Ahhh, sorry if I am not aware of that new set up. Okay I'll remove it now Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: