Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin needs more women.  (Read 3004 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 02:38:50 PM

Hardly anyone can tell how many women Bitcoin needs to be happy. On the bitcointalk forum, as well as on telegram channels, not to mention social networks, there is a fairly large number of female people who are interested in cryptocurrency and work with bitcoin. Of course, their activities are versatile, because they are aimed not only at investment and trade, but also at the development of new projects. In any case, in this regard, women are in no way inferior to men.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:26:29 PM

The world of investing has long been accused of being a male-dominated “old-boys club”. Women in this environment frequently complain that they are frozen out, treated badly or have to work harder than men to make good.

So you would have thought that the 21st century’s developing fetch scene might have leveled the playing field between the sexes. However, evidence suggests the rush to online finance platforms and investments has done nothing to boost equality.

Instead, the digitally driven world of artificial intelligence, Bitcoin and blockchain is as sexually unbalanced as the banking, property and commodity markets industries that preceded it. Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies first became popular in the geekiest parts of the tech and finance industries, both male-dominated. The early word was spread mainly on Reedit and forums for discussing video games.

I don't think bitcoin need more men or women, there is no gender needed.
Men are adventurous when exploring internet. There are also a fair large amount of women that is interested in cryptocurrencies.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:03:27 PM

It is genuine ladies control can not be underestimate,Women are contributing in each field around the globe.I think Bitcoin and crypto is best opportunity for ladies to gain and back their family from home.The ladies control is much imperative in each and everything. In basic the getting a handle on control and the devoted inclusion into anything will be cent percent. On the best in case a ladies finds it to be commendable, the spreading will happen in hypersonic speed.

Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 07:37:09 PM

Crypto is male-dominated agreed, without a doubt!

Why, because men are high risk takers as compared to the women! And because bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are considered high risk it's probable men will always jump on such without weighing the risk involved.

But this is also debatable because this is an online thing and crypto is known to be pseudonymous so people can be whoever they want to be!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:08:44 PM

The world of investing has long been accused of being a male-dominated “old-boys club”. Women in this environment frequently complain that they are frozen out, treated badly or have to work harder than men to make good.

So you would have thought that the 21st century’s developing fetch scene might have leveled the playing field between the sexes. However, evidence suggests the rush to online finance platforms and investments has done nothing to boost equality.

Instead, the digitally driven world of artificial intelligence, Bitcoin and blockchain is as sexually unbalanced as the banking, property and commodity markets industries that preceded it. Tech industries are inherently male-dominated for reasons that include boys being introduced to gadgets at a younger age, leading to just 16% of computer science undergraduates being female. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies first became popular in the geekiest parts of the tech and finance industries, both male-dominated. The early word was spread mainly on Reedit and forums for discussing video games.

Stop being sexist. Who cares what the gender of btc holder is. It is stupidity to bring this gender thing everywhere.
While I believe in gender equality but this doesn't mean giving any privilege to any gender. Let's be fair to both.
If some woman wants to join crypto community nobody going to care. Who knows if Satoshi is also woman or thymos is also a female. Nobody knows for sure nor anybody care.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:25:35 PM

But this is also debatable because this is an online thing and crypto is known to be pseudonymous so people can be whoever they want to be!
Yes.

IMHO, there's no need for any debate regarding this topic because bitcoin is for everybody who wants to hold and use it.

I've seen not just few women who have asked about their investments in bitcoin and they're also diversifying in altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:55:43 PM

Crypto is male-dominated agreed, without a doubt!

Why, because men are high risk takers as compared to the women! And because bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are considered high risk it's probable men will always jump on such without weighing the risk involved.

When it comes in between genders then theres no doubt that males are more adventurous rather than with women but doesnt mean that they arent capable on doing the same stuff as man does.
It is just women are bit delicate to approach something which they do know to be that risky and didnt want to get involved because they do like to be comfortable and doesnt really mind much
about things specially if you are risking something.Ive known some women who had been on this market which i can tell and bit surprised that they do handle things up well.
Its true that you cant really point out the exact numbers of women involvement since anyone can claim that theyre women even if its not. lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:48:56 PM

Lately, I see more women investors as cryptocurrencies are getting famous. This is good news for us. The fact that women start means more women will come. Welcome girls.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
protocon

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:08:14 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Huh I thought you were just kidding but you seem serious... You have to give us data about the percentage of men and women bitcoin holders, then I might be persuaded.
Even if it is true that more men invest in bitcoin than women, that doesn't mean it's because women are not exposed and educated to do so.
If you want to claim that, then you should give me another research evidence. That's why I don't see your opinion convincing. I don't see why gender comes into crypto.
We don't even know who specifically owns which wallet, then how can you certain that more men buy bitcoin Cool
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 02:13:32 AM

Women need more Bitcoin

I think biden has their back

Redistribution is coming.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:43:46 AM

Today women have been equal in society. Women are also very good at doing many things and in many different industries. But in the field of electronic money investment is very small. So we need women to join the Bitcoin market. Maybe for many objective reasons:
_ Women are less good at computer field.
_ They carefully don't want to have a great risk when investing Bitcoin.
_ They are not as assertive and boldly like men.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:12:48 AM

You would really be expecting this common thing. Why? because male are adventurous and we know that Bitcoin is somewhat that techy that not all women cant really hook up on whats its all about.

This isn't solely talking about Bitcoin but in all sorts of things where male do still remain dominant.We aren't that underestimating that capability but male are just too highly reactive and do tend to
engage on things directly once it do poke out their interest.

Bitcoin doesn't need more women nor men because no gender is the limit on the ones that will engage or make use of it.Its free for everyone.
I agree with you. Why does Bitcoin need women to participate? Everyone has the right to participate if they like and passionately. Without female electronic money market still developed and vibrant as it is inherent. So having women involved or not not important. We should only care about many or less bitcoin investors, which has been widely available and the value of high or low Bitcoin?

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 12:20:02 PM

I like your considerations, but I must say that more and more women from my environment get involved. Not as heavy as men and not as intense, but some of the do hold some Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are more careful while male may more tend to take higher risks with alt coins.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:49:10 PM

Obviously,  the crypto community needs more woman participation. I've tried personally in my own little way to Foster this through mouth to mouth conversation with few ladies for which I've got some close friendship with and all not one but all seem to build a wall against it. It just doesn't seem to be a thing of interest to them. It suddenly makes the crypto field seem like a one gender thing as the male to female dominance is too much. Though, there isn't a statistics to actually quantify male to female participation but then, from the series of interaction within this forum, you can easily tell. Thats why I respect the very few females that has and continue to successfully navigate and actively contribute to this community.

I guess its not exactly there fault, the world has been so cruel to women that breaking free from the domestic chores for which they were formally placed is just a 21st century thing. Sadly, this culture still exists in most part of our world today and its really affecting the labour force to a nation. Woman participation is greatly encouraged and let's not stop on our part in trying to sensitise the few we can and hope they get involved someday.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:48:25 AM

Hello everybody. Bitcoin's success is completely indifferent to whether you are a man or a woman, old or young. Your tumultuous activity in the world of cryptocurrencies is important to Bitcoin. Who is to blame for the fact that women are less involved in bitcoin, at least I'm talking about my environment. And in general, who will check it - there are more women or men, in my opinion this is a stupid occupation. The important thing here is whether you are a bitcoin fan. However, fanaticism for any business is very important for promotion, and not a woman, you, or a man.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 12:58:53 PM

Bitcoin can grow even with mana nd woman and there is no need in balancing because it depends on whos involved and what is their dedications,

But it's a good thing that there is Feminine areas here specially in popularization.

syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:34:34 AM

Bitcoin business is free of gender distinction whether a woman or a man. It is wrong to say that this business is dominating males. But this is reality, There is no distinction between man and woman in Bitcoin trade, stalking, or mining. The women are invited to join, study, and get experience. Mostly, it is said that they are more hard workers than males. So it means they can grow well and prove themselves very good in this business.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:16:29 PM

men and women have the same equality here so there is no difference. but if you ask why not many women play cryptocurrency, I think in the world of cryptocurrencies there are many challenges in it and we must also have a strong mentality to face the ups and downs of the crypto market and most mens are more resilient in this case. but we don't know because it could turn out that there are many women here, it's just that they hide their identities. so I think that regardless of their gender, male or female, they have the same opportunity to join the cryptocurrency world.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 11:57:58 PM

Actually, is there any significant reason and influence with the difference of the gender?
I personally don't mind about whoever they are behind them, both men and also women have similar chances to be in this crypto world. Crypto world is not only for men.
And we actually don't know exactly how many women are included in crypto world so far, how many women are here in this Bitcointalk forum, and others. Because crypto is sometime anonymously or more privacy about gender and other information.
We need not only women but all people,  who concern with crypto and blockchain technology, who love crypto world, and also other terms in accordance with crypto, moreover big companies and also public figures

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 01:35:33 AM

I like your considerations, but I must say that more and more women from my environment get involved. Not as heavy as men and not as intense, but some of the do hold some Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are more careful while male may more tend to take higher risks with alt coins.

Agree to this . Women are more cautious i think for me than men . It is like office jobs or paper works you could really see the difference . But i am not saying it as a whole because there are still men that is cautious than women. What i mean is i think in decision making it is the best to women to decide as always they are right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: