Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2021, 11:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Looking developer it guy and Other skilled people for world biggest project.  (Read 411 times)
aswin123adam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:55:05 PM

Im looking skilled people and Good it developer guys who will make Global one world currency so I Can sell it to the Rotschilds and and Other rulers.

I have Connections allready im willing to Give Some% for guys who will make it Ready according my instructions.

There are actually projects that implemented this and are being totally unpopular because they dont let you make money . Check out the project USDX on LHT Blockchain . They are trying to implement a stable coin system that is backed by a crypto like DAI and maker but on a totally different blockchain developed from scratch called lighthouse blockchain which offers 100k transactions per second . But no crypto exchanges are taking a lot at the project or giving it a chance because there is no money there . They wont be making a penny from that blockchain if they dont have transaction fees . So IMO if you are tying to make something faster and free to users its not gonna succeed .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:51:35 PM

I'm surprised to see a post like this from you, have been trying hard to create something that will extract money from people here, this is the third one from you

To people who will drop by here do check this links so you can check if this guy is worth trusting your money

A delusional scammer who persistently comes up with different ideas to scam money from someone.

Newbie asking for a Non-Collateral loan.

This is enough sign for people to be cautioned in dealing with this guy. If anybody should do, it should not rely on percentage but USD or BTC for the payment of service.

cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:57:42 PM

if some developer can create good enought coin for me then i can sell it to rocthinlds and this elite kind of people easy !!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 2929

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 04:25:05 PM

if some developer can create good enought coin for me then i can sell it to rocthinlds and this elite kind of people easy !!

If you have proof of that, any bank will give you the money to build the coin.

vod.fan - coming soon!  Free image hosting and URL shortening
clubcrypto.live coming soon!  Work and play at home - earn crypto and video game NFTs
VSYNC_

Activity: 138
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:59:46 AM

Damn, people can't see that he's trolling?
Spectr Max

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 02:42:44 PM

Damn, people can't see that he's trolling?
I think there are many trolls in response here)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1386
Merit: 218

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:56:11 PM

ok, so who of the Rothschild grandchildren do you know so that you have a great chance of working together with the Rothschild family!!  coins circulating in the market today many are very good, creating new coins will only make another shitcoin (like bullshit)..

cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:25:03 PM

ok, so who of the Rothschild grandchildren do you know so that you have a great chance of working together with the Rothschild family!!  coins circulating in the market today many are very good, creating new coins will only make another shitcoin (like bullshit)..

i want coin that i control how much is supply and so. those coins well someone else own them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: