Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Premium  (Read 195 times)
Robo Sapiens (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 12:26:58 PM

Hi.

So I am looking for a mega fast bitcoin loan of $25-$100 USD worth of BTC, returned in a week or so with a 100% premium for your risk and trouble. Loan is to super efficiently time-wise and otherwise (for each day is a gift and blessing) deal with a situation of mine so to achieve all my time-sensitive ambitious goals ($100 is to serve as total failsafe as I don't intend to be one of those people moping about the past and what could have been). By helping me with this you'll also be able to say proudly you helped a good young revolutionary visionary business magnate when he was in the making (and while making a few bucks). PM me for btc address or email me.

Yes this is real hence the generous premium which you'll be hard pressed to find legit elsewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:46:50 PM

Hi.

So I am looking for a mega fast bitcoin loan of $25-$100 USD worth of BTC, returned in a week or so with a 100% premium for your risk and trouble. Loan is to super efficiently time-wise and otherwise (for each day is a gift and blessing) deal with a situation of mine so to achieve all my time-sensitive ambitious goals ($100 is to serve as total failsafe as I don't intend to be one of those people moping about the past and what could have been). By helping me with this you'll also be able to say proudly you helped a good young revolutionary visionary business magnate when he was in the making (and while making a few bucks). PM me for btc address or email me.

Yes this is real hence the generous premium which you'll be hard pressed to find legit elsewhere.

Wow, what a great generosity this is? Can you also tell us what kind of collateral you offer? I don't see any.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:52:38 PM

Hi.

Dear this is really great you joined us and asking for loan here on this forum I think you can acheive more then this but we have one serious problem your account is newbie and we are not offering any assistant to them if you want loan then please check this and then offer some collateral hopefully someone will give you loan. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Robo Sapiens (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:36:27 PM

Dear this is really great you joined us and asking for loan here on this forum I think you can acheive more then this but we have one serious problem your account is newbie and we are not offering any assistant to them if you want loan then please check this and then offer some collateral hopefully someone will give you loan. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
lol, who knows what's on his mind. as a beginner and ask for a loan without any benefits that we get. and very unconvincing. we are all confused by that person. so far reached the forum and confidently asked for a loan. why didn't he just come straight to the bank to borrow money.
This should be obvious to you but It's the weekend, in my case would have to wait until Monday (And my opportunity cost in those 40+ hours is high) and want to maximize with without anyone offline knowing or anyone online connecting it to me asking for this online, hence the lack of collateral (That's why this world is so fucked up, use your critical thinking skills. Why would I or anyone else give you, a stranger, collateral when can give it to someone I know. It's like @condoras above expecting a gain of 100% without any real risk.)
I am also willing to throw in that when in a position to efficiently do something about it genuinely tackle a social problem you wish addressed, like a polluted lake, a local road in need of fixing and the like instead of you having to be at the mercy of some magic conch or politicians and the like who can be as cynical if not more than you guys are being in this thread.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:35:44 PM

That's why this world is so fucked up, use your critical thinking skills. Why would I or anyone else give you, a stranger, collateral when can give it to someone I know.

Lol, it seems that you don't even know the meaning of the word "collateral". Maybe to make the same question to yourself and then to others. Why someone to give you, a total stranger, any amount without any guaranty that you will repay him? You talk about critical thinking... Roll Eyes

Go to someone you know, we don't give money for nothing here. Especially BTC!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███