Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kilopi [LOP] Token on Tron Blockchain  (Read 311 times)
kilopi3142 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:52:51 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 06:41:40 PM by kilopi3142

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kilopicoin
Telegram: https://t.me/kilopienglish
Tronchain Explorer: https://tronscan.org/#/token/1002482
Whitepaper: https://kilopi.net/lop/files/Whitepaper_kilopi_en.pdf

Kilopi is a game server service provider and has crucial experience about building a solid game server economy specially in the games like Ultima Online, Minecraft, Legends of Aria etc.

After the improvement of the blockchain technology, Kilopi has decided to involve to the new era with fixing an important problem about the game servers. The problem is the gap between the game server economies and the real life economies. Kilopi [LOP] coin will be a solid, easy to use, flexible and fast solution for this problem.

Kilopi will develop a simple dAPP which can easily connect to the game server economies. This dAPP will only be a very simple and powerful bridge between the game server economies and the real life economies.
Kilopi will not be involved with all the items in the game servers. Kilopi will only be involved with the game servers’ one value determinant item, like “In game gold”

1.Purpose

Starting from the bottom, starting from the “easy to adopt” game servers, and resuming slowly and surely with the harder ones, at the end, Kilopi [LOP] will be the most “easy to use” and “powerful” bridge between the game servers’ economies and real life economies.

-Problem

Starting from the first game ever made, up to now, there is a gap between the in-game economy and the real economy. This gap is making the games “Virtual”. After the improvements in the technology, some good coin projects have started to fulfill this gap and solve this problem. But the real problem is, “How to solve this problem with being very fast, easy to use and powerful”

-Solution

To solve this problem with being very fast, easy to use and powerful, Kilopi [LOP] coin will make a very powerful, easy to use and fast dAPP which will only be a connection between the game servers’ golds and LOP coin.

2.Games and Server Owners

Kilopi [LOP] dAPP will be able to be a bridge with any game in the future. This proccess will be explained step by step.
In the beginning, LOP will be adopted to “Ultima Online”

After the release of the Kilopi [LOP] dAPP, Game server owners will be able to use it to build the bridge between their server’s economy and the real economy.

Transactions between the game server gold and LOP coin will be solid and fast. Game server owners will get a percentage from each transaction. So, while the gap between the server economy and the real economy is being fixed, server owners also will be able to get enought assets to keep their servers alive.

5.Features

-Wallet
Kilopi [LOP] coin will use Tronlink as a default wallet until Tronchain advies a new one.

-dAPP
Kilopi [LOP] coin will have a web dAPP on the Tronchain. This dAPP will act like an exchange between LOP coin and game server golds.

-Game Server Accounts
Players will have the normal game accounts that they have before. There will be no need to create a new account for the adoption of the system.

-Game Server Gold Values
Game server golds will have values depending on the Kilopi [LOP] coin. But LOP coin does not have any decision or involvement with the values of the game server golds. Values will be determined by the players who is buying and selling the game server golds.

-Game Servers
Game servers will keep hosting the game. Kilopi [LOP] will only need to interact with the databases of the servers.

-SDKs
Kilopi [LOP] coin will provide necessary SDKs as simple as possible for game server owners to connect their server with the Kilopi [LOP] dAPP.

7.Conclusion

Kilopi [LOP] coin will walk slowly and surely on this road. It will do everything it promises. It will connect the game server economies with the real life economies fast, secure and low fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:07:39 PM

You have lots of same name on the internet that's why it's kinda difficult to find you on web. Could you at least provide the official website of this Kilopi project that you were talking about? I've been to many game tokens until now and I am very interested to know more about Kilopi. Let's start with how your website looks like.
anStone

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:13:56 PM

You have lots of same name on the internet that's why it's kinda difficult to find you on web. Could you at least provide the official website of this Kilopi project that you were talking about? I've been to many game tokens until now and I am very interested to know more about Kilopi. Let's start with how your website looks like.
Yes, agree, it's unprofessional to create a thread without any links especially without even website. Besides it should be whitepaper also because this document is very important to any project. And it would be nice to see some social networks and telegram of the project
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:31:48 PM

Purpose, problem and other aspects of the project is described here, but still it should be more like whitepaper, roadmap etc. So waiting for updates in this thread
kilopi3142 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:51:18 PM

So much sorry about the late response you kind people. Please let me explain the situation below;

" We were applying some exchanges, graphic holders etc. One of them requested from us "A Thread on Bitcointalk". It was the first time we created an account just for adding a thread and leave it here. Now, we have just seen your messages that we did not expect before. So, please forgive us about replying late. "

Added the Website, Whitepaper, Twitter, Telegram and Tronblockchain's explorer page of Kilopi Token to the thread.

Kind Regards.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 05:20:05 AM

Do you have any plans to develop your project in this forum?
like holding a bounty campaign to attract the interest of this forum community.

I visited your website and saw the team of this project (actually while doing some simple research). Based on that I guessing you are the founder of this project, is it ?

Also saw your token in Tron Explorer. I see that there are many holders of LOP, does that mean the token sale for your project already done before?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
kilopi3142 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:27:07 AM

Do you have any plans to develop your project in this forum?
like holding a bounty campaign to attract the interest of this forum community.
We did not have any plans before. After reviewing here deeply, we have decided to have. But It is not a quick plan yet.

I visited your website and saw the team of this project (actually while doing some simple research). Based on that I guessing you are the founder of this project, is it ?
You are right. I am the founder and ceo of the project. For the time being, our team members are getting more active slowly. I am leading them to understand and move forward together. Meanwhile, we are trying to get more people who are young, logical, kind, understanding, trustable etc.

Also saw your token in Tron Explorer. I see that there are many holders of LOP, does that mean the token sale for your project already done before?
There was no pre-sale. No team members are after chasing the dollars. You can contact me and I can introduce them to you whenever you prefer. Our main purpose is to build a solid infrastruce regarding the game worlds' industry and expand. I am ready to buy all the tokens from the team members if they want to sell and resign from the project but I also know that those tokens should be airdropped and reach as many people as it can. That is why, we are airdropping for any kind of help to the project from the team members' wallets everyday.
as9ardia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:39:01 PM

~
quite interesting. not too passionate about development, also not giving much promise but everything is based on the capacity possessed from each team members. I like that, rather than give someone promise but not keep that promise.
I like the way you deliver your project (in my opinion you are an open person).

Even though this thread is not very interesting in appearance, but the content itself is quite simple and easy to understand.

Fell free to send me message through telegram if there's something I can help.
Terima Kasih Smiley

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
kilopi3142 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:59:30 PM

~
quite interesting. not too passionate about development, also not giving much promise but everything is based on the capacity possessed from each team members. I like that, rather than give someone promise but not keep that promise.
I like the way you deliver your project (in my opinion you are an open person).
Thank you so much for your interest, spending time and giving us one more perspective from outside. It is obvious that you are experienced and questioning well. In our core team, we, as 3 people are following the governments, some successful companies, blockchain systems and developments very closely to understand and shape better our project. Meanwhile, we do not want anyone to be sad because of our wrong decisions. That is why we are trying not to give any false hope.

Even though this thread is not very interesting in appearance, but the content itself is quite simple and easy to understand.
Kind Regards

Fell free to send me message through telegram if there's something I can help.
Terima Kasih Smiley
I will send a message to you as soon as possible for sure. Our project needs your judgement Smiley

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:26:53 PM

I have seen that you are planning to list this in Nolex Exchange. I have never heard that exchange to be honest. So why chose that unfamiliar exchange? Though you are not going to hold ICO as fundraising, does it mean that you have companies or private investors that are backing you on this project?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:48:55 PM

I have seen that you are planning to list this in Nolex Exchange. I have never heard that exchange to be honest. So why chose that unfamiliar exchange? Though you are not going to hold ICO as fundraising, does it mean that you have companies or private investors that are backing you on this project?
Unfamiliar exchange right? that's mean a new fresh exchange which just created and the listing fee is still free in there, it could even be offered directly by the owner of the exchange. He may not chose it, may be has been chosen. Yes there's no ICO, I think token will be distributed through community freely, but it's weird he still using "investor" word in token allocation.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:21:06 PM

Probably this is not a serious project, take a look in their roadmap, even not yet finished. How could be a project that he say in the site have a team, but can not finish their roadmap to be displayed? and also the whitepaper, it's not typing at all, just a few screenshots of the site's display they have, somehow it's not worthy of being a whitepaper for me.

as9ardia

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 07:20:51 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 07:31:13 AM by as9ardia

Probably this is not a serious project, take a look in their roadmap, even not yet finished.
I don't know which roadmap you mentioned but I see the road map is till 2022 completed with details.
In my opinion you just see the roadmap.. I suggest you to try click/tap each quarter

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
r4Anjee

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:41:36 AM

There are many tasks on 2020 like Ultima Online server, Kilopi dAPP tests, Kilopi [LOP] token release and more. So did you achieved this goals?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:40:53 PM

Probably this is not a serious project, take a look in their roadmap, even not yet finished.
I don't know which roadmap you mentioned but I see the road map is till 2022 completed with details.
In my opinion you just see the roadmap.. I suggest you to try click/tap each quarter

The only thing that is important is have they followed the road map until now. If they are the project is on good tracks. What will happen in the future we cant know.
kilopi3142 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:09:43 PM

Thank you so much to all who are writing something under this thread. Every little opinion is helping us to understand our situation better and plan the next steps better. I will answer every little question from you, below. Please know that, when you are looking at the project from outside, it seems nothing is going on sometimes, but for the interior side, every single day, we are getting huge amounts of messages on telegram, hack attemps and fake news. Also, below, I did not quote and reply the supporting messages. Aplogize and thanks so much to them.

Kilopi Token is now listed on Nolex. Nolex have a mixture insfrastructure contains both decentralized and centralized system. But the most important thing is Nolex is a smart contract exchange based on Tronchain. Our first purpose was to stay on the decentralized exchanges and systems all the time. But after some time, we have learnt more about the scalability of the coins and tokens. To scale and track better, we have learnt that our token should be listed on some centralized exchanges as well. Now, we are working to get listed on some proper centralized exchanges as well.
We do not have private companies or individuals which are backing this project. Only the main team is always ready to invest with small amounts of traditional fiat money into the tokens.

Unfamiliar exchange right? that's mean a new fresh exchange which just created and the listing fee is still free in there, it could even be offered directly by the owner of the exchange. He may not chose it, may be has been chosen. Yes there's no ICO, I think token will be distributed through community freely, but it's weird he still using "investor" word in token allocation.
Personally I have searched the exchanges industry and had lots of meetings with the exchange listing coordinators more than 3 months. Then decided to Nolex first. For the Nolex listing fee, I have negociated with the team of Nolex more than 1 month. Finally, we agreed and paid the listing fee in TRX. The token is now being distributed to the community according to their efforts for the project. We are sending fixed amounts of LOP tokens for votes on platforms, helping our project to be known as more people, giving new ideas, introducing new open minded people etc. Also, when I use "investor" word, I am mentioning about the people who is buying the LOP tokens from the exchanges. Everytime when someone buys a LOP token from an exchange, actually he is being an investor since he is helping the project to make its price pushing upwards. We respect that and they are always welcome to communicate with us if they have a problem or and idea for the project. ( It does not matter if they buy from us or from our community or someone else )

Probably this is not a serious project, take a look in their roadmap, even not yet finished. How could be a project that he say in the site have a team, but can not finish their roadmap to be displayed? and also the whitepaper, it's not typing at all, just a few screenshots of the site's display they have, somehow it's not worthy of being a whitepaper for me.
Our whitepaper is not professional enough. I accept this. We will update it according to the developments on the project. Also our roadmap is not certain enough since we are still learning every single day. Please check the website as well since we have one more roadmap on the site. Also, Let us revise it better on 2021 January and put it on both website and whitepaper.

There are many tasks on 2020 like Ultima Online server, Kilopi dAPP tests, Kilopi [LOP] token release and more. So did you achieved this goals?
Ultima Online Server --> The server core has created. Installation package has created and ready for public to be downloaded but the link is hidden in the website since we are still working on some security issues. When you download and install the files, you are able to connect, go inside the game walk in the beginning area, do some beginner tasks. In 1 month, the files will be downloadable on the website.
dAPP tests --> We have made lots of dAPP tests. This topic is the most complex topic in our project right now. Every single day we find some security problems and it is still not in a phase that we can introduce to audience. Smart contract side is ready. The connection between smart contract and the game server is still being developed with spending some crazy hours Smiley
Kilopi LOP token release --> It is released at the end of 2019 and waited for a long time to understand if we made any mistake on the amounts and future predictions. After having lots of meetings and discussions with the team, we decided to move forward. Right now LOP token is listed on Nolex.org Polonidex.org (hidden tokens) altilly.com and on the voting list of bololex.com
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:43:56 PM

Holy crap, Too quick to conclude without knowing how sophisticated it is, something new for me to see such roadmap. I really don't know that the roadmap should be clicked to see the milestone for each number. My mistake, I thought it was not finished but it turns out the way of looking at is more modern than I thought. My apologies for the inconvenience to the OP.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: