Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lebanon to launch digital currency in face of economic and financial turmoil  (Read 401 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:24:35 PM

With this the printing of paper money will be gradually stopped, if people get used to it. This is nothing big, just a digital payments gateway. Already people are used to it, and people doesn't have a big positivity on this plan. It helps in ease of tracking and particularly there is no limitations as our bitcoin, and this makes the value manipulated as the State runs the complete network.

In one way it is a step forward towards digital era, but the implementation and the functioning needs to be done in a perfect manner. When this goes effective people will make use of bitcoin with more trust.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:39:00 PM

Lebanon’s central bank plans to launch a new digital currency in 2021 as part of a broader effort to combat a parallel economic and financial crisis that has engulfed the country.  READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS HERE: https://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2020/11/14/lebanon-to-launch-digital-currency-in-face-of-economic-and-financial-turmoil/

Years ago, Lebanon used to be a very prosperous country. Lebanese guys are smart, and many of them are educated people. I will be not surprised if soon, thanks to their crypto, the country will overcome their crisis and start flourishing again.
This is also my thoughts about Lebanon and I know they also have a good source of oil which can be more good for them in the future now that they are planning to create their own digital currency. Well, the pressure of US government and the terrorist makes this country more ineffective but I believe with a help if this digital currency they can rise again and of course hopefully they also adopt bitcoin and make it legal to them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: