Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any project with coin distribution??  (Read 2195 times)
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:30:10 AM

If you want to look for it, now you will find many projects that provide airdrops to members who want to join their projects, whether it's tokens or coins. Just search on the telegram airdrop site or on other airdrop sites.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 07:50:16 PM

Why you late buddy? There are many good bounty still live now so go ahead and keep participating. However if you want free token then you should go on bounty section and services section then you will find out more airdrop and bounty which paid you free token. Moreover this time airdrop not profitable but you can participate bounty program then it will be best for your assets. I would like to say always try to participate in top bounty with exchangeable bounty and follow all professionals manager.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 03:58:23 AM

Is there any current project distributing free coins or having Airdrops?

Or anyone giving free coins as a start up.. let me know I will message the address
I think you are searching for bounty work it's you can get from the bounty section. and lots of a airdrop link is available.

Yes, just need to spend a little time looking at the bounty section, maybe to avoid scams, you can choose who is the manager of the airdrop project, there are managers who have earned great trust in every project he manages.

Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 02:04:08 PM

As you already know bounty sections[ the place where you will found many available campaigns who is providing bounties and airdrops. Apart from that, there are some websites who post information for upcoming campings for who'll going to distribute free coins. You can also go telegram, where lots of channels post about bounties. For example: you can join bounty detective airdrops channels for get more updates

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:16:06 PM

As you already know bounty sections[ the place where you will found many available campaigns who is providing bounties and airdrops. Apart from that, there are some websites who post information for upcoming campings for who'll going to distribute free coins. You can also go telegram, where lots of channels post about bounties. For example: you can join bounty detective airdrops channels for get more updates
the easiest in my opinion is to join a bounty manager channel account that is liked and often followed. I'm sure it will be better than going to forums and picking up lots of new and active projects.
I do that more often because I prefer a certain bounty manager to follow a project he's on rather than follow a project for which we don't know who's in charge of that project. maybe it's managed by their own team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:49:51 AM

When it comes to searching for new projects I always rely on different bloggers on Telegram. Not only do they inform me about new projects, but also they talk about different features of it and how to participate in airdrops. Unfortunately, I haven’t received anything from airdrops yet, but I hope that my profit is waiting for me, so I continue taking part in different campaigns.

Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:56:25 AM

You can Earn Free coins which is Allready listed on Exchange by participating in this AMA.

XRI will host the AMA(Ask Me Anything), at their official community in telegram,
which will be opening themselves up to any kind of question.
The AMA will go into operation on August 5th, from 11:00AM(UTC).

WINNING Rewards Details
1st price 100 XRI
2nd Price 50 XRI
3rd Price 30 XRI
4th Price 20 XRI
Total 200 XRI

Reward Amount will be In Xroad's Native token (XRI)which is Allready listed in COINEAL
At the time of writing the current value of 1 XRI is $1.34

RULES To participate in AMA

1. Follow TwitterAccount
2. Like,tag 3 people, Retweet and quote Pin post with #eth #hiddengem #xri #NFT #xroad #AMA #XRI_Oracle and ask your questions in our twitter AMA Post
3. Join Telegram Group
4. Raise your questions during Live Public AMA at Telegram group,4 Best Questions will be selected by Team.
5. You can only post once

Criteria: Thoughtfulness and Uniqueness

For the future of the platforms with blockchain:

XRI, known as a project providing a platform where blockchain technology and the world’s data intersect, is gathering attention since the token was listed on Coineal and they gave the launchpool last month. Jasmy is known as the IoT platform with safety and security, so this partnership seems to accelerate the development of the platform services with blockchain technology and it can broaden horizons in this industry.

In significant news, the XRI token opened up for store and withdrawal on the Coineal trade on the 21st of July, 2021, and exchanging on a similar trade started on the 23rd of July with the guarantee of beginning a 30-day staking pool that will see clients acquire CNV by staking XRI, and this pool is relied upon to essentially expand the price of the XRI tokens.

Videos about XRI on YouTube

Video 1
Video 2

Official Website
Telegram
TwitterAccount
Instagram
White Paper

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:40:18 AM

Or anyone giving free coins as start up.. let me know I will message the address

there are so many airdrops available from various ongoing projects. and you can look at the bounties thread because there are many bounty campaign projects that provide airdrops for you to participate in. and another way you can join social media groups such as facebook and telegram, because there are many airdrops that are shared by group members.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:03:19 AM

Seldom to have a profitable airdrop tokens. I recommend to participate in bounties particularly the bounties that are handle by trustful manager. Although not sure to have a better ending but it is much better than participate in 100 airdrops then no giod return even one. While in bounties, the manager will not promote the scan project if they know it. There is a higher chance to earn good profit in bounties than airdrops. Patience is the key.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:04:13 AM

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
- https://coinmarketcap.com/id/airdrop/ongoing/
currently I only use the 2 links above to get coins from Airdrop and Bounty.
All we need to do is follow all the rules to get those coins.
there are many crypto platforms or telegram airdrop channels, but I only recommend the two lists of links above to you

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:42:02 AM

Or anyone giving free coins as start up.. let me know I will message the address

why are you interested in the coins given by the airdrop program? most of the tokens given by them are worthless coins, in my opinion it only makes your wallet polluted by airdrop tokens. you should just focus on the attractive prizes provided in the Altcoin bounty, there you will find attractive prizes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:12:27 AM

for this year I've rarely participated in airdrops campaigns so I don't know which one is a good one to follow. If your bitcointalk account is still a newbi, you should look for a good bounty project for you to participate in social media campaigns. Usually there is a bounty project that accepts participants for social media campaigns with the rank of newbi. you should be able to join in it. please check it here, maybe there is a good one and you can follow.
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:07:43 AM

I rarely participate in airdrops but what often happens is that my wallet is sent an unknown token. Usually tokens are sent because they have transacted on Dex exchanges and sometimes the airdrop value is quite decent
This called with dusting attack token and now happen with your bsc address, when you see value is higher when try to sell on pancake never approved and sell it because this scam coin, many kinds of scam coin from ever coin, mneb and many other else. when you approved for selling dusting attack token you have give access for scammer to log in in your trust wallet account, better never do anything with dusting attack coin and keep it selft.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 11:00:41 AM

If you search on an altcoin bounty forum then there are a lot of aidps that you can follow, and all give you free coins but all aidrop has rules that we must follow in order to get payment later when distribution occurs, and for now we have to be careful in choosing aidrop because a lot of scamers happen and we will not get results, and in the telegram group we can also find many aidrop and just choose a aidrop that we can rely on.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:05:19 PM

Currently there are many projects that promise free tokens to anyone who joins the project, it's not difficult to find them, you can search in your browser by typing "airdrop" or search for groups on telegram, you can even look for them in the forum this
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck and don't be faced with the Grin scam project  Grin

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:08:32 PM

If you are looking for projects that give away tokens or coins for free, you can search on airdrop or telegram sites, there you will find a lot of such projects, either projects that will actually give you gifts that you can sell or just scam airdrop projects. Wish you luck in hunting airdrops.
nowadays there are indeed many internet sites and also social media that continue to share airdrop both in the goggle form and  referrals right now, but unfortunately only a few airdrops pay participants, so in my opinion this is just a waste of our time in looking for referrals, but there are indeed airdrop that pay but maybe only for a fairly small amount.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:30:00 PM

~
there are so many airdrops available from various ongoing projects. and you can look at the bounties thread because there are many bounty campaign projects that provide airdrops for you to participate in. and another way you can join social media groups such as facebook and telegram, because there are many airdrops that are shared by group members.
The information you have provided is very true, and I am one of those people who like to hunt for Airdrops and Bounties.  Although not all the Airdrops and Bounties that I participated in were legit, but I enjoyed doing this. 
There is an opportunity for me to earn money for free, although the chance is small compared to three years ago.
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:23:10 PM

For your newbie account, you can only follow airdrops and social media activities on altcoin bounties threads. But besides your account used,
to follow social media or airdrop, you must have social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook with many followers. Because with many
followers it can determine how much reward you will get. So if you're ready with your social media accounts, do it!

/font]
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:56:30 PM

Try it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5350776.0 Very good project and distribution of hundreds of dollars coins, sometimes not so sure about the project, so choose the project by looking at the manager's background whether it is really promising or has lied or run because of fraud, then don't try to follow the project again. But this project is promising.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: