Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: British hospitals burned dead babies to heat buildings.  (Read 3871 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:20:33 AM

One fetus who escaped being turned into fuel.. Good thing. Bad thing, depending on how you voted Smiley

http://youtu.be/0vDQCv0yYaQ

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:02:02 AM

One fetus who escaped being turned into fuel.. Good thing. Bad thing, depending on how you voted Smiley

One of the few things in which I'd agree with the Catholic church.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:26:33 AM

So many people justifying this. What next? Use decomposing corpses as fertilizer?

You are right. This will progressively get worse. They are allowing after birth murder now. What next? May be they will order forcible euthanasia of the disabled and the elderly.

The next step is Soylent Green. After all we are but a bag of proteins. Why waste healthy dead bodies when we could recycle them into the food chain.

The dehumanization program is strong.

Why use them as fertilizer then? Eat them instead and ingest all that nutritious protein. Would you like that?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:27:33 AM

One of the few things in which I'd agree with the Catholic church.

Grin

I shall screen shot this post just in case I would need it in one of our future battle...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:34:00 AM

So many people justifying this. What next? Use decomposing corpses as fertilizer?

You are right. This will progressively get worse. They are allowing after birth murder now. What next? May be they will order forcible euthanasia of the disabled and the elderly.

The next step is Soylent Green. After all we are but a bag of proteins. Why waste healthy dead bodies when we could recycle them into the food chain.

The dehumanization program is strong.

Why use them as fertilizer then? Eat them instead and ingest all that nutritious protein. Would you like that?

Obviously I would not like that as I am very meaty, putting me on top of the food chain if that happens.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:50:19 AM

Josie Cunningham plans to have abortion so she can star on BIG BROTHER

British celebrity-wannabe was interviewed about her decision to abort her child in order to improve her chances to appear on a reality show.
From the Mirror:
Wannabe celebrity Josie Cunningham last night confessed the chance of appearing on TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life.

Puffing on a cigarette and rubbing her baby bump, the controversial model and call girl – who will have her abortion at a clinic this week – said: “I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now.

“An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.”

http://youtu.be/FOUIVFBbr_o

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother, a woman's health issue?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:26:55 AM

Disgusting. How can anyone kill her own child just to appear in some $hitty show?.... and even worse she will be branded as an icon of female empowerment by the feminists.
Schumacher

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:20:45 AM

what the hell for I opened a post with such a terrible name
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

British celebrity-wannabe was interviewed about her decision to abort her child in order to improve her chances to appear on a reality show.
From the Mirror:
Wannabe celebrity Josie Cunningham last night confessed the chance of appearing on TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life.

Puffing on a cigarette and rubbing her baby bump, the controversial model and call girl – who will have her abortion at a clinic this week – said: “I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now.

“An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.”

http://youtu.be/FOUIVFBbr_o

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother, a woman's health issue?

Do we really want idiots like this breeding?

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:02:56 PM

"No More Babies!"
http://youtu.be/ChCjgYGTL4Y

In what can only be called a gracious historical act, a newsreel archive company called British Pathé has uploaded 85,000 historic films on YouTube—in high resolution, no less.

The collection spans from 1896 to 1976 and there’s obviously a lot of great stuff to comb through that ranges from politics to art to culture to sports.

One video that has caught The Daily Caller’s eye is the one below, in which American birth control activist Margaret Sanger (here called Margaret Slee, which was her second husband’s name) sternly demands that the women of the world have “no more babies.” [...]

As the text below the YouTube clip explains, Sanger was specifically arguing that people in developing countries shouldn’t have babies until 1957.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/21/watch-this-fossilized-planned-parenthood-stooge-demand-no-more-babies-for-10-years-video/
CrazyBit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

That's insane, but at least they weren't alive.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

As the text below the YouTube clip explains, Sanger was specifically arguing that people in developing countries shouldn’t have babies until 1957.

Well... well... although I think that this women was nuts, I firmly believe that if people can't afford to look after their children, then they should refrain from reproduction. For example, an average African women give birth to 7 children in her life, although she has the means to look after only one child. This uncontrolled population explosion is the basic force which fuels all the African civil wars.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:27:59 PM

Well... well... although I think that this women was nuts, I firmly believe that if people can't afford to look after their children, then they should refrain from reproduction. For example, an average African women give birth to 7 children in her life, although she has the means to look after only one child. This uncontrolled population explosion is the basic force which fuels all the African civil wars.

Don't forget the African continent is rich with anything humans believe to have any values. For the black South Africans, having too many babies were not their principal problem, if I remember my basic history lessons in high school for example.

Reducing all the violence on the continent without the strong colonial variable in this equation is very problematic.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:41:24 AM

Sounded chocking, but if that's something that they do with medical waste then it's just something that sounds horrible, but that's it. I mean, it it's how they discard things.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:43:27 AM

Don't forget the African continent is rich with anything humans believe to have any values.

Having huge natural resources will not help them, if they don't know how to take advantage of it. The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is having the largest Coltan deposits in the world. But rather than helping the local population, this has actually brought them untold horrors. More than 5 million people have been killed there so far in the civil war, which is mostly fought to take control of the Coltan mines. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:08:38 PM

Energy Plant in Oregon Burning Aborted Babies From Canada to Generate Electricity

An energy plant in Oregon is reportedly burning aborted babies from Canada to generate electricity.

The British Columbia Catholic Herald newspaper reported in its edition this week that the remains of aborted and miscarried children from the Canadian province are likely being mixed with everyday trash and sent to an energy plant in Oregon. The paper contacted the British Columbia Health Ministry and received a response back saying that “biomedical waste,” including “human tissue” and “fetal tissue” are being disposed of through officially approved contractors. The provincials officials also confirmed some of that “waste” is shipped to Oregon.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/04/23/energy-plant-in-oregon-burning-aborted-babies-from-canada-to-generate-electricity/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So NO to the Keystone XL Pipeline Project from Canada but YES to baby fuel? How does that make any kind of sense?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:08:37 AM

^^^ Hmm... so this is much more common than I thought? Perhaps Oregon should only burn the locally available waste to generate electricity.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:33:02 AM

http://youtu.be/A_sY2rjxq6M

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
RoyalSands

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:41:34 AM

They are dead, they didn't feel a thing...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:43:44 PM

They are dead, they didn't feel a thing...

That doesn't mean that you should not show respect to the dead bodies. Giving them a proper burial might have been a much better idea, rather than dumping the fetuses on trash cans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: