Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Advisor/Team  (Read 272 times)
skyNetwork (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 10:31:20 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2022, 02:53:21 PM by skyNetwork

My project is nearly finalized

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faisalul

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 04:22:19 PM

Looking for serious promotion Advisor, parthership Advisor & social media Advisor

4 Months ago i started the development of a new project which i can't give full details here for obvious reasons.
The development of the project is at about 70% completed.
I have funded the project development from scratch for over 4 Months now.
There are in total of 4 persons working on this platform. 3 developers ( Website,  iOS and Android app)
Budget I have drawn up a budget of $100,000 for  Marketing only, and I have already spent up to 60% of this for the development.
I need a  Team member with the right Partnership, Promotion, Social media skills who somehow has experiences with StartUps/IDO

I can offer % from IDO depends on your skills and after launch Team token.

Contact me: https://t.me/MrWhiteDev
RikandMorty1

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 03:50:47 PM

Your IDO is pratically worthless since your project hasn't launched yet so it has no monetary value. i don't think anyone is likely to accept getting paid with your token, unless i guess, you somehow convinced them that your project is legit.
Mehdi25

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 04:19:06 PM

i do twitter post promotion , you can post any idea you want on your twiteer account i will increase like and retweet using my team workers
i do only on twitter , if interested my twitter is @MehdiBensid

Looking for serious promotion Advisor, parthership Advisor & social media Advisor

4 Months ago i started the development of a new project which i can't give full details here for obvious reasons.
The development of the project is at about 70% completed.
I have funded the project development from scratch for over 4 Months now.
There are in total of 4 persons working on this platform. 3 developers ( Website,  iOS and Android app)
Budget I have drawn up a budget of $100,000 for  Marketing only, and I have already spent up to 60% of this for the development.
I need a  Team member with the right Partnership, Promotion, Social media skills who somehow has experiences with StartUps/IDO

BatmanWhaleClub

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 09:56:14 PM

Drop me a DM on Telegram and I will make your project absolutely explode. t.me/indigoeth
I'm a project owner as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: