Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits.com | YouTube Video Review ~ Earn up to $50! Ends July 15th  (Read 5029 times)
Banprox

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:31:56 PM

Anyone Received reward? Still I'm not getting reward.  Cry Cry Cry
I sent out payments yesterday, but both of your videos had been removed a couple of days ago so I was unable to send you yours.
I think this is not my fault. YouTube authority delete both video. Video was in my channel so many days. Before chk the video deleted 3 days ago. I think you need to give me some reward.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 6020

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:32:54 PM

I sent out payments yesterday, but both of your videos had been removed a couple of days ago so I was unable to send you yours.
I think this is not my fault. YouTube authority delete both video. Video was in my channel so many days. Before chk the video deleted 3 days ago. I think you need to give me some reward.

It's not my fault either, and I have no way of verifying any of this so unfortunately I'm unable to give you a reward...

decodx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 936

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:24:23 PM

Surely you know the reason why your video was removed? You probably used some unauthorized materials (music for example)?
If Hhampuz approves, maybe you can fix the video (remove the controversial elements) and republish it?
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 04:33:20 PM

Surely you know the reason why your video was removed? You probably used some unauthorized materials (music for example)?
If Hhampuz approves, maybe you can fix the video (remove the controversial elements) and republish it?

As mentioned above the payment have already been done by the Duelbits and this campaign has now ended. If the video was not available at the time of checking, then he can get no rewards. This is similar that you make posts in the signature campaign and those posts get deleted before the counting day would you get reward for that ? Hope it clarifies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: